Chapter 8 ~

Always Together...Forever ~
Baekhyun's P.O.V 


I have never seen Irene like this before. Standing there, apologizing, bowing down to me and my friends who just met. Like she had done anything bad. I don't like seeing her like that..it wasn't her fault that she went away..What should I do ? Even if I say many times that it's not her fault she won't listen to me. We might need time. Time to prove to each other that we are still like back then..
I couldn't do anything more now.. No more than a hug. A big hug to make her feel secure and that everything is fine. And it will still be fine. So I did hug her..
I couldn't stand the idea that she is sad.. Not now that she is back..

Irene's P.O.V



I released that Baekhyun was the most shocked among the others. He didn't believe what I was doing..but it was because I'm grateful. To him. To his friends that made me feel like home from the very first moment.
Baekhyun hugged me tightly for a while. And with this I finally realized that he never minded that I left. The only thing that matters is that I came back.


-Don't ever say that you are sorry because you left! That belongs to the past. I will always be here for you..We will be always here.

Baekhyun's voice was almost cracking but I didn't wanted to see him crying.


-You can rely on us whenever you want! 

Suho said softly and the others immediately agreed.


-The guys are right..Baek's friends are our friends as well!

Chanyeol said with a bright smile..

I have to admit I was shocked. No one ever treated me like that since I left Korea. Being on the verge of crying Kyungsoo came smiling.

-The food is ready ! 
-Ahhh God I'm starving..

Baekhyun said and sat down

Hours pasted, we ate, laughed, shared our stories. I got to see people around Baekhyun that love and care about him. And now I have this need...to stay. To be a part as well. Because those 12 make me feel like home..the family that I never had. Maybe I'm selfish to want that but I want to be with Baekhyun.. Like the old times.


-Irene-ahh tell us more about you..

Luhan asked me curiously. I looked at the time and I jumped off my skin..It was passed midnight. And I was afraid to go back alone, but I would try it.

-Tomorrow Luhan oppa! I need to go.

-But it's late!

Minseok was worried..

-You are not going back alone.
Baekhyun insisted

-B-But it's near I will be fine..

-No it's dangerous. One of us has to take her back. Rock paper scissors!

Kris said and everyone got their hands ready.

Suddenly Yixing interrupted their childish game.

-I will walk her home..

Baekhyun stared at him. He seemed confused by his behavior. As the others said earlier Yixing is someone that jokes around and laugh all the time..but now he is serious, not even participating in the game.
And for some reason my heart stared to beat faster and faster. 

Yixing took my hand and I blushed. Quickly I said goodnight to the guys and we left.

But I can't understand why he is like that..with me.Why do I feel like falling for him? Ahhh why ?