Chapter 7 ~

Always Together...Forever ~

Baekhyun's P.O.V 

I sat on the couch while Irene went upstairs with Yixing. I was trying to figure out why she was acting like that. Why she felt like that. Is it because we used to be that close ? Or...she likes me? No way ! Irene would never like me ! We are like a family. I need to find out though and clear it up...I don't want to see her sad again! 
-Baekhyun-ahh!! Help us out ! Stop spacing out! 
I woke up from my own world because of Chanyeol's yelling! But I'm still worried...

 

 

Irene's P.O.V

I was still crying until me and Yixing went to his room. He made me sit on his bed and he sat next to me. I was looking down. Words were unable to come out. It would only make me look worse. Yixing cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs. I blushed on his move but he quickly took his hands away.
-Uhmm..so..Yixing-shi..
-Irene-ah..talk to me. Tell me what happened and you are like that?
I hesitated at first since I only knew him some hours. But there was something different about him. He seemed so kind and caring. And I could see that not only because he is Baekhyun's best friend.
-Hey..it's alright if you don't want to talk. It was foolish of me to ask you that.
-No..it's fine. I just needed some time to calm down. So...I have been acting like that because I don't know if Baekhyun is still that boy I knew back then. Even if he recognized me immediately and was happy about seeing me I don't want to annoy him..nor misunderstand anything 
-Irene...you really don't understand how happy he is..now that you came back 
-Ehh? He is?
-I really haven't seen him so happy. Even if he is funny or laughing all the time that doesn't mean that he is happy. Something was missing from his life but now he is complete. You came back and now he smile is more...original. Baekhyun spends hours looking at your old photos or talking about you. I understand how important you are to him and how important he is to you. So don't make him feel guilty for not searching for you. He loves you with all his might.
I was listening to every word that Yixing was saying. And he was right. I was making him feel guilty... And I had to apologize for that..
Having lost in my own thoughts Yixing poked me.
-Irene? What now ?
-N-nothing...uhmm should we go down to the others ? 
-Sure..
Yixing took my hand and we went downstairs. The boys were doing the best and the smell from the kitchen was awesome. Kyungsoo came out with a smile 
-Irene-ahh you won't leave now right ? I've cooked for everyone !
-Yeahh yeahh don't goo!! 
Luhan and Sehun said in excitement...I looked at everyone and bowed at them. Baekhyun seemed to be the most shocked so I smiled at him. 
-W-why did you do this? 
-Because the 12 of you are taking care of me even thought with the exception of you they just met me! So thank you..and I'm sorry..Baekhyun..