Chapter 3 ~

Always Together...Forever ~

I sat down with Baekhyun without talking. I felt so guilty but also happy. I was next to him now. And he remembered me. As we were sitting there silent Baekhyun held my hand. 

-Uhmm Irene.. ? 
I looked at him.. I knew what he was going to ask.
-Tell me Baekhyun 
-Do you want to talk about it? Why you left? 
 
I wish he wouldn't asked this. But he needed some answers. After all I left my best friend without saying a word. I had to tell him..
 
-Well my parents made me go back. We used to travel around a lot. But we never stayed in a place more that one year. Here though we stayed more. I really don't know the reason...
-But how come I haven't met your parents? 
-That's because they were traveling around even if they were moving from place to place. I only had a nanny just to take care of me.
-So you mean that you actually grew up without them.
-Yeah...
-And why you didn't told me that when we stared being friends
-Are you serious ? A 9 year old would tell that she isn't having her parents around? Everyone would make fun of me. Children are harsh sometimes..So I decided to stay silent.
 Baekhyun looked at me and held my hand tighter 
-You're right..So is anything you can do now? 
-Well I already do..and up until now everything is going well. I left home and came here. After all I love this place..and I wanted to meet you again
I smiled when Baekhyun suddenly hugged me
-You're still as cute as back then
-Nahh aniya!
-Yahhh jinja dongsaeng ! 
I laughed 
-Okay okay whatever Baekhyun oppa says ! 
 
We stayed silent for a minute.
-So Baekhyun... What about you? What did you do all this time? 
-Me ? Well I work on my passion..playing piano singing doing concerts..That's all.
And I live with my friends now! 
-Wow! Really? That's great ! 
-Yeah we are twelve guys in one house 
I looked at him shocked.
-T-Twelve? Oh my... 
-Yahh yahh it's a really tidy house. 
-Ahhh I believe you oppa! 
 
The bell rang. Baekhyun and I decided to go again outside. We were joking around and laughing..when..
-Baekhyun-ahh were have you been? I have finished the song that-... Uhmm who is she ? 
I turned to look at the guy that who talking to Baekhyun..And I immediately got captivated by him. 
A rather tall boy with beautiful brown and a pair of brown eyes that were fixed on me. He was wearing purple headphones around his neck. I kept looking at him with a smile. Oh my...His face, so calm his smile was so warm and his best feature on his face.. A deep dimple on his right cheek.
The boy gave me his hand and introduced himself smiling 
-I'm Zhang Yixing.Nice to meet you!
I did the same
-Uhmm I'm Park Irene. Nice to meet you too.
And we stayed some more seconds like that staring each other
 
He..captivated me for good..