Wow...This place is just creepy

Curse

Author: Hello here is another chapter sorry for the long wait, vixx distract me and so does tumblr haha Oh also if people get confused who Seunghyun is that is (T.O.P ish his real name though). So yeah What will happen in this chapter will Eun Hee find anything out about this strange house the creepy lady lives in or will it just turn out to be a normal house? Hmm lets start 3 2 1 enjoy 

 

“Aish, I shouldn’t have agreed…”

Eun Hee walked up the steps each time she did they creaked creeping her out. She seemed to be scary but going into an empty house would scare the out of anyone…She whistled to herself to keep her calm more or less scared of the place. She found a bookshelf picking out a couple of books to read. She noticed how sad they ended.

“Strange lady…”

Eun Hee put the books back and headed back the direction until she hears a loud crack from under her feet.

“Eh…!”

The wooden flooring had broken as she fell through but luckily holding onto the edge, she tried to pull herself back up but slipped each time causing her eventually fall down. She braced herself for impact. Eventually falling straight into leaves but her back smacked up against the floor.

“Oww…that hurt a lot...”

Eun Hee sat up shaking the leaves out of her hair; she used the wall to help herself up leaning up against it. Her knees felt slightly weak from the impact shocking her. Shaking her head slightly to gain vision her eyes grew wide seeing such a big place.

“Wow…”

She looked up at the hole and then started to walk around the tree looking at the dead flowers. She crouched down to pick on up.

“Such a dead place…but why” She questioned noticing the flower just crumbled

Eun Hee stood back up seeing a caged wall, she reached out for it trailing her fingers across the cold metal, and she moved a bit closer to see what was inside.

“Hello? Wait why am I even saying this no one will even be inside.”

Eun Hee moved away from the steel and walked towards a different direction. As soon as she left hands would grab the steel cage as eyes trailed following the female watching her leave…

“A human…what is she doing here…mistress will be angry…”

The girl wondered into a different room, she saw a sofa covered with a black sheet. She sat down on it looking around noticing broken glass just across her, Eun Hee stood up touching the glass carefully to not cut herself. She moved away from it and then carried on to the next room. At first she was scared but now wanted to explore.

“What is she doing here…?” A voice whispered as soon as she left.

A male came out from behind the glass, he growled slightly under his breath not so happy a human had actually come down here other than their mistress. Eun Hee found herself by a table with food on it. She touched a piece of bread bringing it to her lips tasting but then spat it out.

“Bleh! Doesn’t the lady know anything about out of date?” She whined shaking her head.

Eun Hee trailed fingers down the wooden table seeing the wax candle; she then saw writing on the wall tilting her head to the right. She started to answer some of them in her mind but shook her head feeling dizzy for just thinking about it. The girl then left to go to the next location.

“Leave…mistress will be angry…”

Eun Hee tripped slightly dunking her head into freezing water, she fell back onto her gasping for air coughing. She rubbed her face shaking her head.

“W-what the hell, why would you even have cold water…”

She got up as water ran down her chin dripping onto the floor. She walked on ahead shivering slightly but stopped looking through a glass box, she noticed how wet she had gotten and sighed moving away from it. As she moved away a hand touched the box lightly watching the female leave.

“Mistress will get angry…please leave.”

Eun Hee found another box blinking a couple of times. She touched it lightly seeing someone inside but the person did not move…was he a statue an artwork of the ladies? She then walked away from it opening a door to a different room. She saw a lot of needles wondering why the lady had so many maybe she was doing piercings for free?

“Hmm…strange lady…” Eun Hee said out 

She sat down on the chair looking at all the strange piercings so she thought they were, Eun Hee dropped one as it rolled over to a fence.

“Ah oops I should get that...”

She got back up onto her feet and walked over to it crouching down to pick it up. She stood back up but dropped it again when she was face to face with someone. Eun Hee backed up slowly but those eyes just followed each movement, she bumped into the table causing the other stuff to fall to the ground.

“S…sorry I didn’t mean to intrude p-please don’t hurt me…”

The male just stared at her from behind the fence, Eun Hee calmed down slightly she noticed the dead look he was giving her…was he really human? She didn’t hesitate now, it was time to leave she was found. Eun Hee ran back to the last room finding another pair of eyes upon her. She fell back looking up at him through the box.

“W-what another person…you are real…you weren’t a statue…”

She forced herself up and ran out the room but slipped dunking herself back into that mini bath. She sat back shaking her head, Eun Hee looked up to see someone staring down at her. She got up panting gently backing away and just ran out the room and past the wooden table. She smacked her hip of the edge falling over holding onto it in pain.

“Ahh…tch”

She rolled over onto her back holding onto her side still, Eun Hee let out a soft whine as she stood up walking slowly over to the door but stopped halfway pressing up against the glass that had such puzzling questions. She pulled up her shirt noticing her skin slightly bruised.

“What is that table made out of, metal or something?” She blabbed out

Eun Hee put her shirt down; she was going to move away but was startled when someone slammed up against the glass. She turned around looking at him; she noticed his eyes and backed away.

“W-what the hell…h…his eyes…”

She stuttered running out the room, she looked back noticing the person had gone. She turned back but winced in pain falling to her one knee gripping onto her hand. Eun Hee forgot about the cut glass wall, she heard a voice from above her looking up to see another male just staring down at her. He growled lightly crouching down touching the glass gliding his finger of it. Eun Hee just watched as his blood trailed down the glass not hearing a single wince escaping from his lips. 

“W-why…?”

After saying that she got up from being frightened, he tried to reach out for her to smear his blood onto her. Eun Hee was now back to the start, she panted gently feeling slightly dizzy from getting hit and cut. Her blood trickled down the tree trunk. She blinked once but then noticed steps, she didn’t see them before did they just appear there…She walked over to the steps reaching out for the door handle. Eun Hee grabbed it pulling it down but nothing would open. She moved back slightly and then slammed against the door a couple of times.

“Ah ing open! I want to get out of here!”

She slid down the door smacking her hand against the door; Eun Hee heard a voice calling out from behind. Was it ok to go back and trust the voice…She got up and walked back down seeing someone behind the metal cage.

“Human…If you want to escape then here you go…just take these keys…”

The male held out keys towards her, should she trust him…Eun Hee walked over to him to take the keys. She smiled to thank him, she turned her back towards him but that smile she had washed away once he wrapped his arm around her neck causing her to slam her back against the metal. Eun Hee winced out in pain as she struggled.

“Ahh- Let go please! I just want to leave I didn’t mean to come here.”

“Thanks to you…mistress will punish us all…”

“S…sorry I will just take my leave please just let me go…”

The male brought something close to her skin dragging it across her cheek, Eun Hee yelled out in pain as she was let gone off. She pressed her hand against her cheek and then looked at her hand seeing blood.

“W-why…”

“Just a bit of pain…I wouldn’t let you off after this…”

“E-eh…I am out of here…”

Eun Hee grabbed the keys and headed to the door, she tried all the keys and eventually finding the right one. Pulling the handle down she was now back upstairs. Eun Hee sighed in relief, she quickly ran down the steps to the front door but stopped noticing the time it had just been one hour…she still had another…was Eun Hee going to even stay? The only thing possible was to just SCREAM!

“Ah she screamed! Yes the party is going to happen!”

Niel bounced around waiting for her by the window; seeing her climbing out the window he picked her up and spun around in a circle. Eun Hee looked down at him and punched him one causing him to drop her as he fell back holding his nose.

“My nose! Why do you always aim for my nose?” he winced out.

“It’s the only thing stopped me from punching your lips! Now let’s get out of here…”

“You seem a bit ticked off…did something horrible in there…?”

Eun Hee shook her head but Niel noticed the dry blood, He quickly grabbed a hold of her face bringing it closer to check it out getting shocked.

“How did this happen?”

“I fell over that’s what…now let’s just get out of here…”

“Ok…Sooooo when is the party going to start.”  Niel wondered walking around her cutely

“Tomorrow…invite whoever you want just don’t break anything or you will pay for it, I will also organise the party so it will be awesome.”

Niel yelled out happy but then got smacked on the lips causing his big lips to puff up even more. He whined the entire walk home, Eun Hee waved by once entering her house seeing Seunghyun waiting inside. He gave her a slight tap on the head due to her coming home late.

“What was that for…?”

“For coming home late of course, you know you have a curfew. Once school is over you come home straight away.”

 “Okk…mum” She giggled slightly

“I will not take any of your comments; I am hoping that Niel boy was not involved in this.”

“No, No of course not he was at home being a good boy.”

“No comments or sarcasm please” Seunghyun added annoyed slightly

Eun Hee sat down and took a piece of bread eating it, she sighed gently and saw blood drip onto the table. She clicked her tongue putting the bread down, before she could get up Seunghyun dabbed a bit of wet cotton onto the wound and put medicine on it then a plaster.

“Oww…that stings.”

“Oh hush and give me your hand.”

She whined and put her hand out as he did the same but wrapped bandages around her hand making sure it was neatly done.

 “And what do you say?”

“Be more careful”

“Aish the other word you little.”

“Thank you!”

Eun Hee got up and ran up to her bed room. Seunghyun stood there and let out a soft sigh going to too his office to do some work. She took her top of and her pants looking in the mirror checking out the bruise, touching it slightly she flinched and just put some cream over it.

“I am never going back in there…”

She put on her night clothes and tucked into bed groaning from the pain, seriously was that table made out of steel…it didn’t seem to budge when she smacked against it. Eun Hee soon drifted off to sleep once she thought of a plan to make the party work without Seunghyun yelling at her.

 

Author: And that is it, Eun Hee made it out the house...but now she has a bigger problem, the party how will that turn out will Seunghyun find out or let this happen. Thanks to her "Best friend." Niel she will get in so much trouble. Stay tuned for the next chapter please do wait due to getting distracted I will keep writing my stories so yeah stay tuned and find out what happens next hehe wuv you all.