The official first day at the Mansion...what will happen!

Curse

Author: Hello everyone sorry about the last chapter , my sister pointed out I repeated two parts twice so I just changed it just in case for the people who have already read it and were confused...Sorry and sorry for the long wait!! So yeah enjoy this chapter!^^ see what will happen to Eun Hee today oooooh~ will something good happen or bad or even both? hmmm? enjoyyyyy~

 

I eventually got everything done and then headed straight upstairs. I opened a couple of doors finding the bedroom.

“Finally…why does she need so many rooms?”

I complained thinking about it still. I had brought my suitcase in after it was dropped of by one of the maids. I opened up my suitcase taking out my night clothes to get changed.

“I should really have a shower first…Mmm that sounds nice.”

Luckily there was a bathroom in the next room. I grabbed two of my towel and hopped into the next room happily. Slipping of my clothes but not entering yet, I first checked if the water was warm enough. After checking I climbed n in and started to wash myself humming to an Exo song.

“Awooo~”

I smiled sheepishly not helping but to shout out the howling. Once I had finished I wrapped the towel around myself along with y hair wrapped around another towel. I quickly went back into my room and shut the door behind me.

“Few now to dry myself, put on music and get into bed~”

I smiled and took of the towel to un-wrap my hair, some of the water did drip onto the carpet but it was fine. I walked over to the mirror and opened up my towel to let it drop onto the floor.

“Now which top should I wear?”

As I spun around to grab my phone to play some music, I paused and grew shocked.

“Ahhh!” I screamed really loud at the top of my voice.

I fell to my knees closing my legs tightly as I covered my chest with my arms. What I had saw was one of the guys standing at the end of the room watching me.

“ert get out!”

I looked down hoping he listened but he walked over. I saw his feet and then trailed my eyes up to his face.

“W-why are you in h-here…?”

He didn’t say anything…the next thing I knew he picked me up placing me on the bed. I still had my chest covered to prevent him from looking.

“P-please get out so I can get changed…”

He ignored me once again before grabbing a hold of my foot. He placed a gentle kiss upon my skin with his cold lips. I shuddered from such a light touch, was it that affective…”

“P-please stop…I am not like your mistress…I have no interest in hurting you all like her please just stop!”

As he placed one more kiss just half way up my leg he stopped. I let out a relived sigh showing how glad I was when he stopped.

“Sorry…”

Is all he said, he then got up and left the room. I looked at the door still in slight shock.

“He was eh Leo right? He is a strange one…”

After I said so I got up putting my music on while getting myself ready for bed.

“Tomorrow will be a new start…I will make sure they don’t leave me to clean.”

I was now ready for bed, first making sure all the lights were off .I couldn’t really sleep with even one light one. I quickly hopped into bed after turning my music of.

“God if you can hear me…please help me survive…thank you.”

I nuzzled into the puffy pillow and soon dozed off to sleep…Morning had soon arrived as the sun reflected of the glass windows. She didn’t really have blinds or curtains. I nuzzled my head into something, it felt cold yet slightly bumpy…why did I have a strange feeling? I opened my eyes a little to see myself pressed up against someone’s chest.

“Oh…”

I closed my eyes again going back to sleep.

“Wait what!”

I opened my eyes fully and moved back seeing Hongbin just sitting there.

“What the hell are you doing in bed?”

“You were crying in your sleep so I thought comforting you was ok…”

-Back too 2:00am-

“Hyung is it my turn to do the night shift?”

“Yes.” Ken replied

“Ok, I don’t know why we do this…nothing will happen.” He mumbled

“Shush kid and just do it, we all take turns be happy you are not in that box.”

Hongbin just ignored him and walked off, he walked around in the mansion not really needing a torch, his eyes allowed him to see in such darkness.

“We only do this for mistress to play with us…but she is not here, tch of all days.”

Hongbin then stopped by a door as he heard sniffling.

“What the…?”

He opened the door a little clearly hearing the female cry.  Hongbin opened the door wider, he saw the female under the covers but he could hear her weeping.

“Strange humans do cry…even in their sleep.”

“No! Stop it!”

“And they never stop talking?”

Hongbin walked closer to the female. He moved the blanket to see if she was ok

“Leave him alone…”

Hongbin sat down near her carefully to not wake her up. He reached over caressing her cheek.

“Normally if mistress is sad…we kiss her...Should I do the same for this female?”

He thought to himself looking down at her. Hongbin leaned closer, he was about to press his lips upon hers but then stopped when he heard a certain name.

“What? Why would she say his name?”

Hongbin leaned back and was about to leave, he paused for a while to see she had a hold of his wrist.”

“Don’t go…”

He noticed Eun Hee was just sleep talking but her grip was tight.

“Great.”

-Back to morning.-

“Ah. Yeah…Sorry.”

I said looking down.

“Its ok, I stayed up making sure you did not cry.”

I looked up at him as he patted me on the head. He then got up and shut the door behind him.

“Well now I should take a member shopping but whom…”


 

“Take me!” Ken yelled

“No you would not even help…So anyone else?”

“Sorry Eun Hee if one goes then we all go.” N replied

“B-but.”

I looked at them all and sighed gently. I then nodded hearing Ken and Hyuk cheer. I quickly headed upstairs to grab a pair of shoes and a jacket, slipping one sleeve on as I sat on the stairs putting my shoes on.

“You guys should put your jackets on its cold.”

“We already have!” Ken replied

I looked at them all, they all looked normal? Wearing what other people would.”

“Wow…Ah yeah!”

Shaking my head to come back to reality, I got up zipping up my jacket as I slipped my tiger purse in my pocket.

“Ok guys promise to stick together…especially you ken” 

They all nodded and we all headed to the market. I was hoping for peace and quiet. Seriously these guys are adults well not Hyuk but it did not matter! The point was I did not know what was going to happen once we left the mansion…


“Ah! Where did Hyuk and Ken go?”

“They went to taste sweet potatoes and other stuff…”

“What about Ravi and Hongbi-“

As I was about to finish saying his name I heard Ravi cheering out loud and Hongbin. The thing was they just went past in a trolley…Ravi was sitting inside and Hongbin was pushing. I turned around to see them turn left as I heard older women yelling at them.

“Yah, get back here you guys promised!”

“Just leave them…” Le said and walked off

“Ah these guys”

“Um Eun Hee-ssi”

I ce again seeing N standing there, his hands behind his back.

“Yeah?”

“Can I put some stuff in the trolley as well?” He asked with a polite manner

“Sure you are the only one who is good…so go on ahead.”

I softly smiled and saw what he put in, well how much he put in.

“U-um N…W-why so much banana milk?” I questioned looking at him curiously slightly concerned

N looked at me with a soft innocent smile. He tilted his head to the right a little.

“Well it’s a mini drink…and I like banana, it was the only thing mistress got for me so now banana milk it is.

“Fine but be happy ok and do not complain.”

He nodded and just wondered off. I walked on pushing the trolley, putting in stuff I needed for the cooking. I went to the drink section and looked at each bottle while thinking.

“Hm should I bring light drinks or normal? These guys seem they can handle anything…so normal it is!”

I put the drinks in the trolley and carried on until I heard whispering about three people eating the food.

“Oh no…I got a bad feeling.”

I pushed the trolley and rushed around fast until I stopped seeing Ken and Hyuk opening packets and just eating the food. I stared at them as they stared back each having food stuffed in their mouths.

“What the hell are you two doing?”

I yelled at the two annoyed slightly.

“We thought it was ok.” Hyuk mumbled

“Yeah and the food was just sitting here.” Ken said out after swallowing

“So you thought, oh its ok to eat it?”

They both nodded happily until I knocked the back of their heads lightly. I then told the two to go look for Hongbin and Ravi who were still messing around. As the two left I went around myself to search the third person, I was expecting to see N…but turned out to be Leo eating.

“Stop eating that…”

He paused and looked at me blankly. I told him once again but he ignored me and carried on eating.

“Yah stop it!”

This time I walked over to him and grabbed it out his hand. Instead of him being his calm self he grabbed a hold of my wrist tightly.

“Ah…let go you can eat when we get back just the stuff I have not paid for you cannot eat…so let go.”

Leo looked at me and was about to let go, but rather than letting go I saw myself being pressed up against his chest. The thing was Ravi , Hongbin , Ken and Hyuk were racing one another in two teams. Leo held onto me closely like he was protecting me which he was…I looked up at him as he looked down. I could feel his cold hand caressing my cheek.

“Are you ok?” he asked with a soft tone

I blinked once and nodded, he then looked back towards the direction the guys dashed off too. Leo soon moved and headed towards their direction. I stood there and watched when Leo turned right.

“I-I guess I owe him one-“

A gasp escaped my lips as my eyes widen when I saw Ravi roll across the floor. The trolley had also landed on top of him. After that Hongbin stumbled over holding onto his stomach.

“W-what the hell is going on…?”

Instead of thinking twice I ran over to push the trolley of Ravi to check for any serious injuries. I then checked Hongbin while rubbing his back.

 “W-what is going on?” I asked with a worried tone.

“It’s L-Leo. He has gone angry….where is N?” Hongbin said in pain.

“I-don’t know but I should o stop him.”

Once I finished speaking I got up and carefully walked down the food section. As I reached the end I looked left and then right to only see Ken groaning as he was lying on the floor. I rushed on over to his side seeing bruises on his arms.

 “K-Ken…” I whined as I looked down at him

I then helped him sit up before looking for Leo…which I soon did who was on top of Hyuk which his hand wrapped around the younger males neck.

“Leo leave him alone!”

The older male reacted to her shouting and moved away from Hyuk. I ran over to his side to see if he was breathing fine. I then looked at Leo who stood their quietly.

“Why...why did you do this?”

“Normally when mistress gets hurt she tells me…”

“I am not like her! I was not hurt, these guy were having fun even if I seemed mad I would have told them off after!”

“But”

“Not another word! I will pay for all this and you get outside with the rest…”

Leo looked over at me and then helped up Hyuk taking him along with the rest outside. I stood up seeing the manager along with an employee; I paid for the damages and bowed my head down slightly to say I was sorry. 


I watched as time ticked away while the pot was boiling away. Chopped peppers sat itself on the chopping board with other things. I sat there at the table going through my phone.

“Seriously I wish Niel was here, it would be more fun…”

The door then opened from behind. I turned around to see Ravi standing there; he looked down at me as I wondered what he wanted until I noticed blood running down his arm.

“Oh my god, sit down now.”

I ordered him as I got up from my chair and looked around for bandages but could not find any. I started to panic because the blood would not stop. I quickly grabbed a clean cloth and pressed it up against the cut wound.

“H-how did this happen?” I stuttered while asking him

“It’s our daily routine…one of us gets hurt but no one was here so I just put glass-“

“Are you stupid? Now it will get infected and I can’t stitch this!”

As I kept going on about the problem, Ravi leaned closer pressing his forehead up against mine. He held my cheeks turning my head slightly to the right. I blinked rapidly freezing slightly from what was about to happen, he leaned in and was about to press his lips up against mine until a hand came in between.

“Ravi lets go, I will stitch up your wound.”

We both looked up to see N standing there, Ravi got up immediately and bowed his head saying he was sorry. N then left the room with Ravi leaving me there still surprised. As the door shut N smacked the back of Ravi’s head.

“You can’t kiss anyone else but mistress…Or are you trying to escape?” N questioned with a serious tone  

 

Author: And thats it for the chapter! Wow alot had happened while shopping, and hmm if you Kiss anyone else other than the mistress you escape...? Did Ravi try to escape this curse? is that even the real question here...Leo must calm down because Eun Hee is nothing like their mistress why would she want him to beat up the rest! and Ravi cut himself due to a daily routine?! stay tuned for the next chapter. Though sorry for the long wait I have been busy helping my mum and I will make sure to put up another chapter later but then I have to be busy again because my mum will be getting an eye operation soon, so I will be looking after her and all. Thank you for understanding I love you all.