Party day part one!

Curse

Author: Hello everyone here is the next chapter called "Party day part one." I hope you all enjoy ish took me forever to type because I was getting writers block non stop seriously I had something for the one sec and then it went...argh! But instead I started to write it down and then type it because I found it easier haha...so yesh enjoy!

 

The next morning Eun Hee woke up a bit too early, she held onto her head clenching her eyes tightly shut.

“Eun Hee…remember me…?” he said with a teary voice

 “No…stay away!”

She opened her eyes yelling out panting gently. She looked at the time and sighed falling back grumbling. Was it really the same dream…or was someone actually talking to her…remember what? She let out another sigh and rolled over onto her side but screamed out shuffling out of bed.

“Ahh what the !” She yelled out

Eun Hee was now on the floor, she looked back up seeing no one laughing slightly.

“Must have been my imagination…”

What Eun Hee had seen was someone one of the guys lying in her bed just staring at her ready to kill her, blood ran down his cheeks just like before…She sighed in relief guessing her eyes were playing tricks on her. Eun Hee was going to hop back onto the bed but froze when she felt arms wrap around her body.

“E-eh” She stuttered

Eun Hee couldn’t move her body, it felt as if someone jabbed something into her paralyzing her.

“Eun Hee, Please save me?” The male spoke out softly

The female didn’t know how to react; she was just taken back to how real this felt. Was this really a dream? Suddenly Eun Hee let out a shaken whine; the fact was the male had sunk his teeth into her shoulder sending cold kisses up her neck. She felt her movements kick back in allowing her to pull away from him. Eun Hee turned around to get a good look of the male but before she could she was engulfed by darkness.

“Stop it” She yelled out frightened

Eun Hee couldn’t see but she felt hands wrapping around her neck, Now trying to take in air she squirmed around to get out of his grasp.

“L-let go.” She pleaded

“Why…I want to be with Eun Hee”

“E-eh! No!  Leave me alone!”

Eun Hee let out a fain scream, she soon felt the hand tighten up around her neck but then the feeling went. Eun Hee in a massive amount of air coughing along as she did so.

“Miss Eun Hee!”  A voice yelled out  

She was grabbed again causing the female to flinch back. She couldn’t trust who it was until the material around her eyes was gone.

“S-Seunghyun” She spoke with teary eyes

“what happen to you?”

“I-I don’t know b-but I-I don’t like this…”

Eun Hee wrapped her arms around Seunghyun as she pressed her forehead up against his chest. He was taken aback by this. Eun Hee has never been the type to actually hug someone. Seunghyun let out a soft sigh but accepted this to happen. He rubbed her back gently to comfort her.

“Miss Eun Hee, the Sun has awakened…it’s time to get ready for school.”

“O-Ok”

Eun Hee watched as he left, in no time Eun Hee got up and got ready. She did her hair tying it back. Was she really happy about last night….She grumbled and walked down the steps, seeing Seunghyun at the bottom of the stairs.

“Miss Eun Hee don’t be l-“

“I know, I promise to be home early. Sheesh…”

“Good because I am heading out today and will be home late.”

“Is that so…” She whispered to herself.

“What was that?” He questioned giving her a strange look.

“I-Eh said that smells like toast!”

She then ran towards the kitchen to avoiding any other questions he had. Eun Hee grabbed a piece of toast and bit down into it.

“Now that Seunghyun is out the way I can get this party started” She though

“Excuse me, Miss Eun Hee…?” A maid had said

“Yes?”

“W-why are you making such a creepy smile along with a scary laugh?”

“H-huh oh…um ah that? I was um working on my part of this little play for a class project.”

“Ah, well is there anything you want miss?” she asked politely.

“Yes! When Seunghyun leaves I want you to get all the cooks and make these food, also can you hire an organiser who will put up the decorations and other stuff?”

Eun Hee handed her a piece of paper, along with a mini note pad.

“Miss Eun Hee…A party really” she blinked a couple of times while saying so.

“Yes a party. I got myself into this, so really I am going along with it.”

The maid nodded slightly surprised after hearing out Eun Hee, she then walked away while Eun Hee walked out the mansion happy until she was disturbed by her friend.

“Eun Hee! Today is the party day! You-“He was cut off after blabbing some words out.

“Shh! don’t go saying that out loud, stupid”

Niel moved back and pouted following her, she let out an irritated sigh while her hands dug deep down into her pockets due to the cold weather.

“Eun Hee?”

“We going to have a party” She said as a quiet giggle escaped from her lips

“I knew you were excited.”

“Well I didn’t want to blow the cover. Sooooo…Niel who did you invite?”

“Oh um just a couple of people that’s all”

As the two were walking towards the entrance, Niel started to get a bit too suspicious. He whistled while avoiding eye contact hoping she would shrug it off. Eun Hee looked up at him raising an eyebrow but she did shrug it off. How many people did he invite? The female knew not to trust Niel but she did lose the bet.

“Thank you for inviting us Eun Hee!”

A lot of voices boomed out towards her. She looked around counting how many there were.

“1…2…3”

Her eyes widen as she clenched her fists ready to punch Niel down.

“You invited all the second year students!” Eun Hee yelled from the top of her voice

“I can explain! “He screeched while defending himself.

“You got 3 seconds…one!”

“Well you see, I only invited our class but then news got out so I just agre-“

The shorter female grabbed Niel by his shirt collar bringing him down to her level.

“You can’t have just agreed…tell the truth!”

“I um put out posters saying you agreed to do a party for the second year students…”

Eun Hee gritted her teeth shaking him back and forth. Niel started to feel dizzy and was about to throw up from the way she was shaking him it seemed like a ride at the funfairs but worse. Eun Hee raised her fist and was about to punch him until a teacher stopped her.

“Head teacher’s office now, the both of you needs a talk.”

“Oh thank god” Niel said in relief

“Tch…”

She pushed Niel back and walked on ahead. Niel then followed from behind apologising but all he got was a cold shoulder and the silent treatment.

“Eun Hee, I am sorry just listen to me” He pleaded

“Ok, ok I forgive you enough with your babbling, but thanks to your silly actions I have a problem with Seunghyun…he might see everyone by the time he comes back.”

“Oh don’t worry, I will make sure all the doors are locked” Niel said with a grin.

“Ok the party is still on the run”

After the talk they got called in by the head teacher who well told the two not to fight in the hallway or get suspended. As soon as they left the head teachers office Eun Hee lightly punched Niel’s arm.

“Sheesh, I wasn’t going to beat the crap out of you…that much”

“Pfft…I was not scared at all.”

Eun Hee looked up at him and was about to punch him causing the male to flinch.

“Ah don’t hurt me!” he said as a whine escaped from his mouth.

“Thought you said you weren’t scared?”

“Well I am! Now put your fist away…”

“I bet Eun Hee is scared of something at least?” he curiously said looking at her with a small grin

“Yeah I am” she replied with a smirk

“You are what is it?!” Niel grew more curious

“You’re face!”

Eun Hee laughed and ran off towards class, Niel stood there in the hallway until he realised what she meant.

“HEY!” he yelled out towards her.

“Hehe, slow reaction seriously Niel what’s wrong with you…?”

Niel watched as she laughed, he then thought it was ok. Eun Hee needed a laugh to cheer her up since what happened yesterday, so he went along with it. Anything to cheer up his best friend means a lot, even if it means getting hurt Eun Hee had a strange humour like a child would have. School had now ended and all the second years cheered because they knew what was coming after school.

“Remember to come at 7:00pm, don’t be late or you can’t come in”

The students agreed and shouted out “Yes” and soon left to go get ready, on the other hand Eun Hee and Niel rushed over to her place. They both walked in seeing such a lovely place. Decorations nicely done, food on a long table it could feed even all the students at the school.

“Miss Eun Hee, you’re here! We got everything ready like you wanted.”

“Thank you so much.”

Eun Hee walked over to the maid giving her a gentle hug to show her appreciation.

“Pfft…why can’t I get any of these hugs?”

“Well If you did, I would have clawed your back in”

“Ok! Never mind haha” He said while nervously laughing it off

“Also Miss Eun Hee, we found the perfect organiser, she did all this and she had such handsome assistants.”

“Really? Is she still he-“she questioned until a voice cut her off.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Eun Hee”

Eun Hee turned around to see a woman; with such grace and a calm vibe, the woman stood at least 5 foot 8 with a slim figure…she seemed so innocent like an angle had appeared right there. The lady reached out grabbing both Eun Hee and Niel’s hand. As she showed such a bright smile, her emerald eyes darted towards the two.

“I-I am happy to meet you too…” Eun Hee stuttered

“S-same here” Niel stuttered along with a blush.

“Oh! I forgot you haven’t met my assistants.” She spoke with a soft tone slightly forgetful

They lady then called out for them, Eun Hee trailed her eyes towards the stairs seeing six tall males walking down. Her eyes widen as she flinched letting go of the woman’s hand. It had felt like the air within her body was taken out, she took three steps back away from Niel and the woman.

“Eun Hee?” Niel spoke out worried.

“I-I am fine…” She spoke with a fake smile 

 

 

Author: And that is it, this is only the first part sadly, and it seems like something truly has shocked her. What will Eun Hee think. Did they come here to get ravenge or are they just here to do their job...why is this woman connected is she the one who lives in the mansion along side with these guys stay tuned for the next chaper!"