First day in the mansion...

Curse

Author: Hello everyone here ish another chapter for Curse I hope you all like it. Oh and it will be First point of view meaning Eun Hee's point of view I will be doing them for these few chapters because she is in the mansion and this and that will happen haha so yeah please enjoy and find out what happens to her dun dun duuuunnn

 

 -Eun Hee’s POV-

I looked around the room seeing how clean it was and so posh looking. A chandelier hug above the middle of the room, the woman had three slim sofas not so long though just the right length. The TV sat there at the end of the room, I watched as Niel walked into the next room who was curious about a lot of other things. Well who wouldn’t be curious?

“N-Niel be careful.” I said out

“Don’t worry.” He replied back with a chuckle

I let out a frustrated sigh as he just left the room to another. Now what do I do? I rubbed the back of my head as I fell back onto one of her posh sofas. Once I had sat down I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket not really wanting to answer it…I took it out my pocket seeing who was calling me. A sigh escaped from my lips reading who it was “Seunghyun” I mumbled before answering it.

“Hello?”

“Where the hell are you?” He yelled down into the phone

“I am at the woman’s house…I kind of got myself into trouble.” I whimpered as I spoke

“What! What happen?” He questioned with such a furious tone

“W-well you see, I am going to be staying here for three nights because she said the price was £300! And I said why not £250! So she agreed! But then she told me for a favour and I agreed…!”

As I ranted on and on about the problem, Seunghyun had shouted down the phone once again to shut me up. He then started to talk about the situation but then thought it was a good idea as for punishment.

“Wait what no-“

Before I could finish my words he had disconnected just like that, I groaned and then heard the door open seeing Niel. He had let out a soft sigh as he walked over to me; it seemed something bad had happened it was written all over his face.

“Eun Hee, I have to get going to the hospital something had happened.”

“Sure…don’t worry I will be fine, I am guessing it might be your mother?”

“Yeah she hurt herself and my dad took her in, he just phoned me so please be safe.”

Niel bent down towards me as he kissed my forehead lightly, I felt his hands rub both my shoulders for slight comfort but good luck. He then left me there sitting at the sofa as I wondered what I should do now…

“Aish I guess I could watch some TV.”

I thought to myself but then wondered where she put the remote. I got up and started to search for it but then paused when I saw it sitting on the TV stand just staring at me. Guess I do have dumb written on my forehead today…Now having the remote in my hand I sat back on the sofa flicking through channels.

“Ah this is boring; I wish Niel did not have to go…”

I would get up from my spot and wonder about, carefully walking over to a bookshelf not to make as much noise as possible. I placed myself down on the floor near the shelf, picking out a book from the bottom shelf I started to read it.

“Hmm Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde…the man with two personalities, heh funny book to have for such a woman?” I thought to myself

I first started reading chapter one…At first I seemed bored but then started to get interested why people would hate such a man…He did not do all these things. As I kept reading I started to feel sleepy, my eyes felt heavy. Wow I was really tired still from last night’s party…I eventually fell asleep with the book in my lap.

“Eun Hee…Eun Hee! Where are you?”

“Umma…?”

I opened my eyes looking around to see myself in the same forest. I got up from the ground but winced when I noticed my knee slightly cut…but for some reason I was not little I was in my older body.

“Eun Hee!”

I could hear my Father calling out for me. As I stood there in the middle of the forest, why does this feel so real…? I turn around as something had run past my waist. I follow what it was but to only see two little children.

“It’s me! And Oppa?”

I hear my parent’s voice one more time behind me, but to only have them run through me…I turned my head back around to see the same scene ones again…Me being taken away as that little boy was told to get lost and to never come near me again.

“Stop it! He did nothing!”

I yelled out but to only get ignored. I quickly ran over but fell to the ground, why did I fall…I couldn’t feel my legs did something happen…I turned back to see my legs had disappeared. My eyes grew wide as I shot my head back to the scene that was happening infront of me, I did not want to watch but it felt as if my eyes were being forced to stay open.

“Stop it…stop…it!”

 As I yelled one more time, my eyes shot open as I sat up panting but winced due to having a small headache. I looked down but then noticed I was sitting on a table.

“What the hell…why did I end up on a table…again?”

I quickly climbed off the table and looked around noticing where I was…

“Oh …”

I whispered but then heard a noise close to my feet. Looking down towards the ground seeing someone lying there asleep but I saw his eyes open. I quickly jumped back onto the table looking down towards him. Why was this guy even here or well why did he bring me down here…

“You’re awake!”

He yelled out quickly getting up. He brought himself closer to my face but I moved back each time he got closer.

“Y-yeah, I should be going back upstairs.”

“B-but you just got down here”

“N-not really I was brought down here?”

“Yeah same thing”

I looked around wondering what room this was. It was not like the other rooms but the only thing I knew in here was him. He was the one in the bathroom room…the one I fell into a lot.

“My name is Ken!”

He said out with a rather cute smile? I tilted my head to the right looking at him with a slightly scared look. I was not sure what he was going to do but maybe he just wanted to talk to someone…?

“So…Why did you bring me down here, You could have waited for me to wake up upstairs.”

“Oh no…we are not allowed to be upstairs, mistress says that people will get scared and call us monsters and run away.”

“Oh…”

I kind of felt guilty because of before when I ran away from these guys…I sighed gently and got of the table stretching slightly.

“My name is Eun Hee…It’s nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, I am happy now that someone nice has come down…Sorry about last time I mean we did not mean to scare you.”

“Ah it is ok...”

I slightly felt awkward; this guy was in a glass box just above another bathtub. I felt my hand being grabbed as I was taken to a different room. He told me to wait as he tapped on a glass box. What was inside well who was inside was the guy who I thought was a statue.

“Hongbin quickly come out…She’s here”

I looked to see a male’s back but he then turned around looking over at the two of us. I was not so sure to wave at him or even smile so I stayed still keeping my hands deep inside of my trouser pockets. Ken went over to a control system as he clicked a couple of buttons, the box around this Hongbin lifted up allowing him to get out. He stretched his legs and then his arms. My eyes trailed down his body but then I turned my head looking away…I eh kind of noticed his body once he lifted up his arms.

“Whoa…” 

I thought but then I hear Ken calling out for me.

“Ah eh yeah”

I seriously need to get comfortable with this…I got to look after this place for three days.  Does this mean I got to look after these guys too…she did not really mention anything about this. I looked down towards the ground but then back up seeing Hongbin right up close. I jerked my head back surprised to see him the close, was he examining me or what?

“U-um yes?”

“Your skin looks so smooth…”

“Why eh thank you.”

I was not so sure what he meant but by the looks of it…his skin seemed to have so many stitches. I looked down at his arms. After the quick look my eyes darted towards Ken who dragged me away but then I stopped causing him to frown.

“H-hey, why not I go upstairs and you get the others to eh eat?”

“Oh we don’t eat…Mistress says food is bad.”

I turned my head back towards Hongbin frowning slightly.

“Well, I will make sure the food is not bad so do not worry.”

I quickly turned away and walked back towards the other room; I knew where I was going because Hongbin had told me the directions. I walked up the stairs and found myself back upstairs, I scurried down the steps and turned towards the kitchen. Once stepping in I noticed how posh it looked? Was not sure if Posh was the right word but whatever it seemed cleaned enough.

“Nice kitchen…”

Yeah I did not seem much of a cooker, always having food done for more…but I did sneak into the kitchen to watch. I would reach into my pocket pulling out a couple of hairbands to tie my hair back. I did not really want my hair to get burnt off…or get food into it.

“So what should I cook…maybe a Korean full on meal? Hmm let’s just go with the flow.”

A small smile appeared upon my face, just thinking about it made me drool. I paused for a second thinking do they have to stuff to cook this all? I quickly moved around the kitchen opening all the cupboards, my eyes widen as I had seen nothing in any of them…what does the woman eat? Does she order take outs.

“W-what do I cook for these guys I just said I would make this all…Ah why not quickly order!”

I clicked my fingers and grabbed my phone dialling some numbers. Once ordering the take out I walked out the kitchen to only bump into someone’s chest…again…

“Ah.”

“Sorry Eun Hee…”

“Oh Ken it’s just you.”

“So how is the cooking going?” he looked over my head towards the kitchen door

“Ohhh you know the usual…just going to take some time.”

“Oh! Would you like some help?”  He offered with a polite manner.

“No thank you, I would like you to wait? And come when I call if that is ok?”

“Sure!”

I watched as Ken ran back downstairs…He listens so well? Well now back to the real problem, I walked over to the front door opening it carefully not really wanting to make any sound. I stepped outside into the cold and waited for the order to arrive. Eventually the guy came and I paid him.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome pretty.”

“Ah yeah…?”

As I turned around I jumped slightly turning back towards him.

“Would you please not touch me?”

“Sorry, my hand slipped.”

I scoffed and looked at him in disgust. He noticed my look and was about to grab me but a foot press up against the man’s chest.  He fell back onto the floor and looked up at me in surprise, his eyes then trailed off to the person next to me.

“Sorry my foot slipped. Please get lost.”

I watched as the man got himself up and quickly hopped onto his motorcycle and went off. Well now what do I do…I turn my head to see the male who had cut me before. He had his had resting on my shoulder comfortably as he smiled down towards me.

“No one can hurt you but me…even if we do not know each other.”

“Yah…” I said bluntly

I moved away from him and walked back inside, setting up the food. I put out the plates and glasses and the drinks along with the food.

“Um..? Could you call the others?”

“The names Hyuk and sure”

I let out a soft sigh and sat myself on the chair. The room filled with silence until footsteps and chattering crashed that silence. I looked over towards the door noticing the rest of the guys eventually came and sat down. I showed a small smile and picked up the metal chopsticks and dug into the food. After two seconds I paused with black bean noodle hanging out my mouth. My eyes slightly wide open as the other members where just watching me eat my food. I bit down on the noodle chocking slightly.

“Mm…W-why are you guys not eating?”

“We do not know what to eat first…and normally we watch mistress eat.”  Ken said while looking down

I paused for a while and sighed.

“Yah, Eat up now all of you. I will not eat unless you do…”

“B-but.”

Before I could say anything one of the guys picked up the metal chopsticks and started to eat, everyone looked at him as he picked up his glass and jugged down some coke.

“There you go he is eating so you all eat too.”

I went back to eating as the other guy did as well. Eventually the rest of them started to eat and actually enjoyed themselves. Now that we all finished I looked at them curiously.

“So, who will help me clean u-“

Before I finished my words they all got up and headed back to the basement.

“Y-yah? Where are you all going?”

I was totally blanked out and let out a frustrated sigh, I guess I was just used…I got out my chair and started to pick up each plate, luckily they were disposable. I grabbed two bin bangs and started to fill them up, tying the top of the bags I carried them out and god rid of them. Clapping my hands in success.

“So…the first night here and I am not even being treated well…Aish that Ken knows how to act all sweet and then just disappear when it comes to cleaning…Ah there all lazy!”

 

Author: Sorry for the long wait, it is my first time doing first point of view. I have actually done first point of view before but that was for school and my teacher did not give me much of a score...So I really tried hard on this sorry if you all get confused and stuff I really tried hard.