Party day part two!

Curse

Author: Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful christmas and such hehe and are ready for 2014 well I know I am not because of all the groups that are coming out seriously there will be alottttttttttt of groups and new groups to wow! So yeah I hope you all enjoy this hehe.

 

Eun Hee looked at all of them shaking slightly but then she worried…what if they put poison in the food, or where going to kill everyone? Why did it have to be them…?

“So Eun Hee how many people are coming?” the lady asked

“Um unfortunately all of the second year”

The lady let out a small amount of laughter as she clapped her hands together.

“Now that is wonderful” She smiled

“Yeah, you don’t mind if me and my friend looked around right?” Eun Hee asked politely

 “Oh! No go ahead”

“Thank you.”

Eun Hee bowed her head down quickly before grabbing a hold of Niels wrist. She pulled him away towards the food.

“Quickly taste it.” She whispered at him

“What?”

“Just taste it.”

As she said it for the second time, Eun Hee grabbed a spoon full of jelly shoving it into his mouth. Once the food entered his mouth Niel choked but eventually swallowed, huffing and breathing he darted glares towards Eun Hee.

“What was that for?” he patted his chest while speaking

“I have my reason…Yu check the food I am going to check for other things.”

Eun Hee then wondered off looking at everything making sure it was safe, She checked all the rooms which took forever due to living in a mansion. Eun Hee stopped at one door trying to open it. She pushed on it one more time as it opened.

“A-ah!” She yelled out until she smacked into something

Eun Hee had stumbled into the room smacking up against something hard, she moved back rubbing her face.

“Oww…” She winced while being crouched down

“Get out”

The female looked up seeing one of the six males standing there shirtless, it seemed that he was getting changed into a butlers outfit for serving…She trailed her eyes down his body gulping. Eun Hee then heard a couple of other voices.

“It’s the female from before…should we get rid of her?”

“No you won’t!”

Eun Hee shouted out towards them and got up running out the room. She ran down the steps but tripped up at the last step, she closed her eyes knowing she would hit the floor but her body stopped.

“Be careful”

A voice spoke up. Eun Hee opened her eyes to see herself in one of the males arms, she looked up to see who it was…It was the male that she saw last behind the caged fence with the dead look. He helped her stand up straight before walking up the stairs himself.

“Ah eh…thank you…”

Niel saw this happened and wondered over before hugging her from behind.

“Eun Hee loves him”

“What!”

“You hear-“

Before he could finish his words he was elbowed in the stomach causing the poor boy to crouch down. Eun Hee then walked past him sitting herself down as the guys walked down getting into positions. All the students started to enter one by one being amazed by how everything looked. Some students didn’t even know about this that Eun Hee had such a place. Niel soon got the doors locked as he gave the keys to Eun Hee, Music was blasting and pumping throughout the entire room as all the students were having so much fun.

“Eun Hee! Come and dance with us!” some of the students yelled out towards her

“Huh…Oh no thank you!” She replied back

Niel then heard the next song and ran over to Eun Hee grabbing a hold of her, She winced and did not want to dance but being forced to now. The first song that was playing was Trouble maker now. She thought to her “Oh my god no…” As the song went through people where clapping and watching along to how Niel was doing so great and Eun Hee was just as well. The song then finished but somehow Niel was trying to get a Kiss but instead he got a punch…Eun Hee tried to escape the next song but was caught once again.

“Aish! Seriously no not this song”

Eun Hee was forced to dance to Apink No, No, No. She seriously did not want to dance to such a cute type of song but everyone wanted to see her dance along with Niel and some other students joined along. After a couple of hours Eun Hee surprising was still dancing and now enjoying herself she did not have to worry, these guys where just here serving people and the lady was enjoying herself too.

“Ah so much fun” Eun Hee yelled out towards Niel

“Yeah it is wow, Eun Hee you are just awesome” He yelled back.

Some students came up and took some pictures with everyone including Niel and Eun Hee. Eun Hee then sat down at the table, she rubbed her head and winced a little in pain wondering why she all of a sudden had such a headache. Was it just this much fun or the too much drinking…but the drinks where light not enough to get someone even drunk at all. 

“Aish-Niel what kind of drinks are these…”

Eun Hee got up and looked around for Niel but she could not find him, She blinked a couple of times rubbing her eyes seeing the room blur. Was she drugged…? All she could hear was muffling sound’s and blurred faces, she smiled like an idiot and just danced around.

“Hey Eun Hee are you ok?” Niel soon spoke to her

“Oh~ Niel it’s you…”

Niel rest his hands on her shoulder’s to keep her still but what surprised him was something else. Eun Hee grabbed a hold of his cheeks bringing him closer to her face. Their lips where dangerously close enough to brush up against each other.

“Niel has such big puffy lips…Niel ish such a stupid head~”

Niel was blushing until he heard what she said; he let out a soft sigh as his head was thrown back. He looked down at her and watched her wondered off into the crowed full of students.

“What is up with her?” 

Eun Hee then started to dance along with the students just having the time of her life, she felt so dizzy but it felt really amazing. Wait how did she even get drugged but who cares now all she wanted to do was party! The next morning Eun Hee found herself lying on the table, she groaned out in pain rubbing her head blinking to gain her vision. She pouted and slightly felt sick.

“Oh god what happened…”

“You finally awake?”

“Oh Seunghyun you are home…”

Eun Hee looked down but then her eyes widen as she looked at him seeing such venomous glares being darted towards her.

“I-I can explain just eh well…I can’t remember!”

“Eun Hee there is no point just grab a mop and bucket and hurry up.”

The female looked over seeing Niel who was cleaning up the rubbish, the thing was Seunghyun told all the maids to take the day off, this is punishment for even throwing a party…Eun Hee whined out as she got up slightly dizzy but got balance.

“What the hell happened I remember dancing and then everything went blurry…?”

“Ohhh you really want to know what happened.” Niel said with a soft chuckle

“Just tell me common.”

“Ok well, you ordered more drinks strong ones as well, you had a drinking contest for sure well shot drinking game and won but ended up throwing up after. You had a fight with one of the students but the fight was stopped by one of those workers, oh and you almost kissed a girl but luckily I pulled you back.”

“Wow! A lot happened….and never will happen again.”

“Good because you are grounded, do not complain I have the rights to ground you because your parents left me as your guardian.” Seunghyun explained while sat down reading a book.

“Ok, ok.”

As the two were cleaning, Seunghyun noticed a note on the table. He picked it up and rubbed his forehead irritated somehow.

“So Eun Hee…this organiser who was she?”

“Um…I never got her name, the maids just heard about her and she was really good.”

“Oh is that so…well I hope you have the money to pay off for everything and hand it to her.”

“I will after this cleaning”

Eun Hee and Niel both eventually finished cleaning. Eun Hee grabbed her purse which made Niel laugh for some strange reason.

“For someone who is mean, you have a purse like that?”

“What…? Is there a problem with having a little tiger on my purse…I found it c-cute”

Niel laughed slightly but he quickly ran for his life. Eun Hee stared at him for a while and chased after him, she really did not show anyone else her purse it was really cute though….Niel looked back at her noticing how red her face had turned. Eun Hee eventually caught up to Niel but she crouched down to the ground panting heavily huffing and puffing for hair.

“S-seriously s-slow down n-next time” She breathed in each time she spoke 

“Sorry. I am not called the fastest runner in school you know.”

“Yeah you only run away from danger…”

Eun Hee then stood up and patted his shoulder, She then walked over to the door but heard yelling from the window that she was climbed into yesterday.

“We should go, seems like she is busy talking to people?”

Niel whispered but he noticed Eun Hee walking over to the window but quickly sat down. She was under the window so she would not be able to be seen. Eun Hee signalled Niel to come over while pressing her finger to her own lips. Niel quietly walked over and got down as he sat next to her, they both looked up to try and hear the voices.

“You idiots let that girl in and you did not get rid of her yesterday!” The woman screamed

“S-sorry mistress, but there where people and a lot…”

“Why did you idiots not take the right drug?” She screeched out

“It was not our fault…”

“Then who’s was it!”

“Wow…she is not so innocent…after all.” Eun Hee whispered towards Niel

“You are right…we should go.”

“No-we stay and find out what else.”

“If it was not your fault, then you lot would not have failed!”

As the woman yelled, Niel and Eun Hee heard all the other scream in pain. The two worried and slightly got scared. What is this woman doing to them was it that painful.

“Next time I send you out to do something, I want you all to get it right!” She yelled out one more time before huffing

“B-but mistress we all did not know about the drug…Leo hyung was the one in charge of the drug.”

“Leo really…?”

The woman looked over at Leo who was looking the opposite direction avoiding eye contact. She called for him not once but twice causing him to sigh, his shoulders relaxed as he turned his head over to meet her eyes.

“My most trustable doll, who seems to go behind my back and gives a different drug, why is that though?”  She questioned

“I have my reasons-“

“That is a pathetic reason!”

Eun Hee heard the guy yell out. She covered her ears and whined slightly, Niel nudged her signalling her to move. They both crawled away from the window and stood infront of the door. Eun Hee reached out and knocked three times, they both waited wondering if she would open up. Eventually the door open and they saw the woman standing there with an innocent smile upon her face.

“Oh Eun Hee what brings you here?” She asked with a polite tone

“I was told I have to pay…for what you had done for me.”

“Oh right come on in.”

Eun Hee and Niel both stepped in after one another. The woman then asked for them to take a seat while she went to get something. Eun Hee looked over at Niel wiggling her eyebrows but he just thought she was acting weird. The woman then came back with a book; she sat herself down clearing .

“Ok…well in total for everything is up too £300.”

The younger female nodded until she realised what the woman had actually said. She looked over at Niel with wide eyes and then down at her purse.  

“Can’t you up shorten the price down a little maybe £250?” Eun Hee asked with a sheepish smile

“I don’t really do deals but for you I will…maybe for a favour?”

“L-like what?” She stuttered slightly worried

“I would like you to look after this mansion for three nights. If not then I shall rise up the price to £350, I hope you do not have a problem with that?”

“N-no not really…but thank you”

Eun Hee paid the woman £250 and got up; she headed towards the door with two small suitcases at the front door waiting for her.

“U-um excuse me ma’am where are you going?” Niel asked looking slightly shocked

“Oh, I am going on holiday well a small business trip you see, and I needed someone to look after the place…Sooo mmm you are the right person. Bye take care.”

“A-ah ok!” The younger female

Eun Hee waved as the woman entered the taxi leaving the two dumbfounded. Niel shook Eun Hee to get her out of the shocked state.

“What the hell did I just do?” She yelled out pulling at her own hair

“Calm down woman!”

“How can I stay calm when I have to look after this creepy place…?”

Eun Hee whined ruffling up her own hair but then froze as she heard the door slowly creaking open. Eun Hee quickly grabbed a hold of Niels wrist pulling him up the stairs to hide just at the landing. The two ducked down waiting to see who it was.

“Mistress is gone…now what?”

“She said someone will be here to look after the place…we have to behave let us just go back down.”

“Why N hyung I want to see who it is…”

“No…Ken we do not mess with other humans what so ever, so let us go.”

“N hyung is right let us just go back down.”

“Leo hyung is not so fun.”

This Leo was about to punch the living daylights out of Ken but another had blocked his way. The one who is called N grabbed a hold of Leo to calm him down, now going back downstairs into the basement. The two who were hid at the top of the stair came down and sighed in relief.

“N-Niel I do not know what to do, why do I get myself into these things.”

“I really don’t know…but don’t worry I am here for you”

“Thanks Niel!” She said with a soft smile. 

 

Author: And that is it for today, sorry for the long wait I was thinking why not put this up on new years day as it is the last day of 2013 hehe and will be 2014 in a couple of hours so, but if it is 2014 in other countries then happy new year and hope you all have a great 2014! So now Eun Hee has to look after the mansion and has to avoice the voodoo dolls? what will happen within these three days! stay tuned for the next chapter!