Shut up! You are so annoying!

Curse

Author: Here is the first chapter of Curse. I hope you all will enjoy this because I am already working on the next chapter, Dont just think it will only be a sad story. There will also be a bit of comedy and a bit of fun. So to all readers enjoy the first chapterrrrr~

 

“Haha, Hey slow down.”

“Why? Cant the little pipsqueak catch me?”

“N-No! I am just walking”

The smaller girl kept chasing the older boy until she fell over cutting her knee. She sat up and began to cry, tears ran down her puffy cheeks as she sniffled.

“Yah! What did you do this time…?”

He ran over to her seeing her knee bleeding and let out a soft sigh.

“Oppa…It hurts…”

“Calm down…Don’t be such a baby.”

He pulled out a plaster putting it on her knee; he leaned down and kissed the plaster gently.

“There all better.”

“Eun Hee!” where are you!” A woman yelled out

“Eun Hee, you better not be playing with that boy!” A man yelled out.

“Ah…Appa…Umma, Oppa what do I do?” She got up while panicking.

He grabbed her hand and ran further into the forest they were playing in. He went to the secret hole hiding in a tree trunk.

“Just Shhh…ok your parents won’t find you here, we can play longer then…”

“Ah! Really?”

Eun Hee smiled but was still worried. She looked up at the male but hands grabbed him throwing him out. Eun Hee ran after him but her mother grabbed a hold of her.

“Appa! Leave him alone!”

“Eun Hee, don’t” Her mother said trying to calm her down.

“Eun Hee…I-I am fine.”

“Don’t say my daughter’s name, get out of here you little freak!”

The older man picked up a stone as he threw it at the child. Eun Hee cried out when she watched her friend bleed from the head.

“Ah! No!!”

A scream was heard throughout the entire house, someone quickly burst in checking on the female who had screamed.

“Miss Eun Hee, what happened? What’s wrong?!”

“H-Huh” She stuttered

The man walked over to her, pulling out his hanger chief. He used it to wipe her sweat away.

 “I-I had the same dream…”

“The one with the little boy?”

“Mm…”

“Miss Eun Hee, this has to stop. Its interrupting all your-“

“I know, I know my work Seunghyun.” She rolled her eyes while saying so.

“Shocking how Miss Eun Hee says my name in the morning. Well get ready your parents are leaving for the business trip it would be nice to say bye.”

“Got it.”

“Oh and there is a bath ready for you, don’t be too long.”

Eun Hee got out of bed after Seunghyun left, she went to the bathroom while stretching. Entering she saw the bath tub filled ready. Eun Hee took of her night clothes climbing in after tying her long hair into a bun.

“Hm…why is it always the same dreams…?”

She closed her eyes to relax, sinking into the water like she was floating on a cloud…

“Eun Hee…Eun Hee…EUN HEE!”

Eyes flashed within her mind, hands wrapping around her neck as her name was yelled out for the last time . She gasped for air splashing the water quickly sitting up.

“Y…yes?”

“How long are you going to be in there”

“S-Sorry S-Seunghyun.”

Eun Hee climbed out and got changed, she walked out drying her hair. Now walking downstairs she saw her mother and father at the front door.

“Eun Hee, Finally.” Her mother said gently.

Her mother came over to her daughter hugging her close, Eun Hee was slightly sad but she hugged her back.

“Please be good, look after the place ok?”

“Umma, you know I will do fine...”

She hugged her mother longer and closely but then looked at her father. Before he could speak he felt his daughters embrace into his arms.

“Father, I promise to be well. I know we had our differences but please be well on this business trip.

“heh always trying to put tears in my eyes.”

He ruffled up her hair; Eun Hee moved back waving good bye to her parents. The trip was for a year, it was going to be big. A lot of big business people were coming to do what they do. Her eyes started to fill with tears but she tried to blink them away.

“It’s ok to cry, don’t hold them back.”

After listening to Seunghyun, tears ran down her cheeks as she waved by to her parents. Eun Hee walked back inside grabbing her bag.

“Eun Hee, you want me to get the car ready?” Seunghyun asked

“No thanks I will be walking it…I wouldn’t mind getting some fresh air.”

“Be safe then?”

“Don’t worry ok?”

Eun Hee then waved bye leaving; she put in her earphones listening to Exo wolf. She always thought it was a really good song howling along with them. Eun Hee stopped at the traffic lights to cross the road safely; she was lightly tapped on the shoulder. She turned around slightly to see her best friend Ahn Daniel aka Niel.

“Your early Eun Hee and walking as well, is there a special event going on?”

Eun Hee took her one earphone out, letting out a soft sigh.

“Say what?”

“Yah! Why don’t you ever listen to me when I speak?”

“Well you never shut up and I did hear you, I was just pretending…Also it is not a special event, I just wanted to get some fresh air because my parents just left.”

“Parents gone…Party time” Niel yelled out with a happy expression

Eun Hee smacked the back of his head; she looked down at him while he was crouched down whining.

“Shut up Niel…there will be no such thing as a party in my house while my parents are gone.”

“B-but your place is massive…and haven’t you always wanted to have a party?”

“Well…no Niel don’t you dare get me into trouble this time.” Eun Hee yelled at him

She then walked off with him chasing after and begging for the party to happen, she ignored him but eventually he got punches to the face.

“Why are you such a meanie…?” He whined.

“If I was such a meanie then why are you friends with me huh?” She looked up at him questioning him

“Eh…well because we have been friends ever since we were little and Eun Hee was always nice to me.”

“Well people grow up…”

Eun Hee walked on ahead towards the vending machine; she put in some coins pushing the button to get caned coffee.

“What about me?” Niel whined out once again

“What about you? Don’t you have money?”

He shook his lightly, looking down. Eun Hee let out a soft sigh and put in more coins and gave him caned coffee. He leaned down kissing her cheek and then started to drink. She grumbled after getting kissed, Eun Hee leaned against the vending machine to finish of her drink of. The recycling bin was next to it so she waited to drink it first then go to home room.

“So Eun Hee what about the party?”

“There will be no par-“

Something caught attention to the corner of her eye; she looked back to the front gates seeing someone peeking from the side.

“Hey…Niel someone is over there…I don’t think he is from this school…” She said while tugging on his arm

“Huh? What?”

Eun Hee threw the can away into the bin; she quickly ran towards the gate but noticed the person had gone. Now looking left and right from the side walk, she rubbed the back of her head confused slightly.

“I am sure I had seen someone here…must have been my imagination.”

She turned around to see someone she had never seen before; blood ran down from his cheeks as he stared down at her. Eun Hee froze in shock backing away. The person came closer calling out her name.

“Eun Hee…”

“H-how do you know my name?” She shook in slight fear, seeing how messed up he looked

“Eun Hee” he yelled

She yelled out as he grabbed a hold of her shoulders shaking her, Eun Hee closed her eyes and then opened them seeing Niel touching her shoulders. She looked up at him confused pulling away from his grasp.

“N-no there was someone else here…crying and he looked so much in pain and…”

“Eun Hee lets go see the nurse ok?”

“I don’t need to I know what I had seen ok” She claimed

Niel patted the top of her head, she sighed looking down. Eun Hee walked back into school with Niel. Once walking into the building the wind blew fast slamming the door behind them.

“Help…me Eun Hee…”

A voice said from a distance when the door slammed, did she hear it in time or…just ignored it? Eun Hee looked back but was dragged away by Niel. The day was going by calmly now; she looked out the window during lunch. Looking at the gates just thinking about the person, was he real? Why did he look like a mess?

“Eun Hee” A familiar voice yelled down her ear.

“Ah” She yelled out after hearing a wince in pain.

She looked at the person seeing her fist being buried into Niel’s face. She pulled her fist out and stood up apologising straight away.

“Sorry Niel you scared me…I didn’t mean to punch you…”

Niel rubbed his nose and whined out in pain, he now held a tissue pressing it up against his nose.

“It’s ok I wasn’t expecting a warm welcome anyway.”         

Eun Hee sighed gently and sat back down with him sitting opposite her.

“So…what is it you want?”

“Ah right! You won’t let me party right…So let’s make a bet.”

“A bet? You know I don’t bet.” She said looking away

“Ohhh…Did someone say they are a chicken?”

“Shut up Niel...”

“Chicken!”

He stood up grinning and yelled it out for everyone to hear.

“Hey guys did you hear Eun Hee is a Chicken she won’t even bet!”

Eun Hee got up punching him back down as he winced out in pain. He sat there sulking.

“Pfft…Fine what is this bet?”

“If you go into that creepy house where that lady lives and stay in there for at least two hours without screaming the party won’t happen.”

“And I am guessing if I do scream the party will happen tomorrow night…”

“Bingo!”  Niel yelled out pumping his fist into the air

Eun Hee sighed gently and shook his hand.

“After school we go straight there and start. Everyone tends to see that lady out of the house by then so do no worry about her.”

“Got it…This party will not happen...”

Eun Hee slightly regretted her actions wanting to take it back but it was too late, Niel annoyed her to the point where she will do anything. The day then went by but Eun Hee stayed a bit longer with her studies. She then got up meeting up with Niel outside of school.

“You ready to scream” He said snickering

“Whatever I will stay there for two hours…and come out not scared.”

“You seem so brave…we will see about that.”

Niel then leaded her the way towards the creepy old mansion that was far from normal houses, she stood there next to Niel under a lamppost. Eun Hee looked up at the mansion and walked towards the door noticing it was locked, she then tried the window as it slides up.

“Give me a boost would ya?”

“Ok, ok.” Niel sighed running over to her.

He clamped his fingers together as she pressed her foot against his hands, he boosted her up causing her to fall in. She smacked her back against the table thudding onto the floor whining out in pain.

“Ah…oww Niel you ”

“Oops sorry~”

She stood up dusting of the dirt sending glares at him. He smiled innocently and walked off waiting by the lamppost. Eun Hee walked about in the house looking at the time noticing it has just been one minuet. What was she really meant to do in this house?  

 

Author: And thats it! Eun Hee is in this strange house due to her friend annoying her, Will she scream or not? What will happen during the two hours...Will there be a party or not...Stay tuned for the next chapter!