[7] EXO? (Part 1)

XOXO [Kiss and Hug]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 EXO? (Part 1)

 

 

 

[A/N] 

There were changes in the characters' names: 

Shin Sangra to KIM Sangra (huhuhu but i like Shin for some reason)

Sangra's mother, Kim Sohee to SHIN Sohee. 

The school council president would be CHOI MINHO. 

The homeroom teacher would be JUNG YUNHO now.

LEETEUK would be a character that soon to come out.

 

I'll be editing the previous chapters later on. 

 

------- 

 

 

The following mornings were as bright as the mood of Sangra and Hyesang. The two were back to their usual selves once more. Their room was filled with their laughters again as they play their pranks and pull some jokes along with Soowook. The transferee girl became one of the mood-setter of the class and mostly hangout with the so-called warfreak tandem of the class nowadays. Even Sangwook and Eunwon were now getting along with them, well not so often though. They were more often defended by Sangra or Hyesang whenever the two girls saw them being toyed by Krystal's group. The two became an eyesore in that group, especially Sangwook because the attention of Kai and his friends were somehow diverted to them.

 

One afternoon, as the class ended.

 

"Eunwon~ssi..." Their teacher called out to him. Most of their classmates had left the room already. "Have you joined a club already? I just want to remind you that it is one of the requirements of your scholarship. You know what will happen if you don't accomplish it, right?"

"I know Sir. I was thinking of auditioning at the music club but I'm not confident that I'll pass in their, so I'm looking for other clubs" She answered hesitantly though she already tried joining almost all the school's clubs but they all turn her down, even the volleyball team. She doesn't know why. The music club was the only one left. She was not one hundred percent sure that she will be accepted in that club that's why she was worried about her scholarship. The school may lessen the benefits of the scholarship if all their requirements are not meet.

Sehun who was about to step out of the door heard what she said and stopped walking and his friends who was walking behind him bumped at him.

"Yah! What the heck Sehun~ah!" Kris blurted. Both of them almost kissed when Sehun turned back.

"Wow... that was close! Sorry" Sehun was surprised too. "Seonsaengnim!" He called out as he pushed his friends back inside the room.

"Wae Sehun~ah?" the teacher diverted his gaze to him.

"Can we still continue the group that they planned?" Sehun asked as he pointed to the group near the window who were busy chatting of what they will do later since there's no class the next day. The group was Eunwon and her friends minus Sangra who left the room immediately as the class was dismissed for her duty at the library. 

"That's right sir! Can we try again?" Soowook butted in excitement as she heard Sehun's suggestion. She even stood up in her seat as she fully raised a hand. She really wanted to discuss it with the others but she just doesn't know how. Even though the fights between Sangra's group and Kris' were lessen, the tension was still there. "This will surely help Eunwon on her scholarship."

"I don't know guys... what happened the last time really made a bad impression on the school council. It would be more difficult for you to convince Minho. He's really strict, you know that, " he pointed out. "I can't guarantee that Yunho will give a second chance but I'll try to talk to him about this."

"Jungmalyo Seonsaengnim? Ah, kamsahamnida!" Eunwon excitedly uttered and bowed to him.

That was the scene when Sangra came back to their classroom. She left her phone under her desk that's why she returned to get it. "What's going on?" She confusedly asked as she entered the room and all their eyes were on her.

"Great! Minho's pet is here." Kris dissed at her.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!" Sangra bawled at him in her irritation.

"You're really MINHO'S PET! It's because of you we lost the approval of our group!" Kris blurted back as he, went closer and towering her.

Sangra forcefully pushed him away. "TCH! YOU'RE TOO TALL BUT YOU'RE BRAIN IS TOO SMALL!"

"Ugh! Here we go again." Hyomi face-palmed.

"Hey! That's enough!" Their teacher ceased them as he separated the two.

"Ugh! Sir, you heard what that STUPID TOWER said!" Sangra complained.

"Who are you calling stupid, huh?" Kris bawled again at her.

"Duh! Who else do---"

"Sangra~ya!" Hyesang called out with firm tone to reprimand her on continuing. Sangra looked at her. She read the warning in Hyesang's eyes. She looked at the others. She felt kinda hurt because somehow she could sense that some of them were thinking the same thing, too.

"Aish!" Sangra hissed and walked towards her desk and bend over to get her phone. In her way out of the room she stopped in front of Hyesang. The two looked at each other's eyes intently. "You know, even if I do or say something you guys will never have any chance with this STUPID MEMBERS of yours," she firmly stated.

"You're being too harsh Sangra~ya." Hyesang said.

Sangra contemptuously smirked at her. "Am I?" She turned her back on her and left the room. Silence filled the room. 

"Thanks a lot Kris!" Hyesang's voice was full of sarcasm and irritation. She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Let me just say that before you guys even brought this idea of continuing this group up she already thought about it. Sangra wanted to thank you all for helping her on finding her mom's diary, so she was thinking of ways on how she could help us. And guess what... she already have an idea how!" She picked her bag up and left the room, too.

 

The next day, Sangra spend her time with her brother, Chen and Luhan. She insisted on tagging along with them the whole day since she can't hangout with her own friends. That afternoon, they were in the school's open field. Luhan and Xiumin were playing soccer while Sangra and Chen were just fooling and chasing each other around.

"Sarang, what are you going to do now?" Chen suddenly asked when he caught her, and head-locking her. That's how he usually calls Sangra, twisting her name into Sarang while she gave him a pet name 'Chen Chen'. "Will you still help your friends?" She stopped struggling on his grip and stayed silent. Actually, she still wanted to tell t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter