[3] The Transfer Student

XOXO [Kiss and Hug]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         XOXO Academy is one of the renowned and longest running school for music and arts, even in performing arts for high schools in Korea, that’s why entering this campus is really hard. With its high standards, one of their requirements for the students to get in is talent. One must present something that they’re good at in their interview. So for some, getting in here is like a dream come true…

 

         “YES! Finally, I’m here…  I’ve waited for so long and now… I’m officially a student here!” a girl exclaimed. She was standing in front of the Academy’s front gate, looking on its engraved name of the school. She was standing there for quite awhile now. For her, XOXO Academy is one step closer to her dream... “I’ll be a KPOP IDOL for sure!” She howled with all her faith.

 

         Meanwhile inside the campus…

         In front the announcement board was crowded once again. Someone was posting a list of names. And everyone was so curious about it. Why wouldn’t they, the announcement was from one of the popular club of the school… the XOXO DANCE COMPANY. It was the names of the participants who passed the audition and become the new members of the group…

 

XOXO DANCE COMPANY

CONGRATUALATIONS!

NEW MEMBERS:

Kim Jongin Zhang Yixing Jung Krystal Choi Sulli Park Luna Kim Taemin Jang Dongwoo Lee Howon Kim Hyohyeon Lee Sunny Song Victoria Kwon Yuri Kim Taehyung Kim Seokjin Min Yoongi Jeon Jeongguk Park Jimin Im Yoona Choi Sooyoung Kim Kibum

 

         “Yes! We’re in!” Krystal group excitedly blurted seeing their names on the list.

         “Bro! You’re at the top list.” Tao happily pointed out to the man who was at his side, Kai.

         “Of course! Who else could it be?”  Kai bragged proudly. Then he looked at the name under his and smirked boastfully... You’re no match from me. He scanned the names on the list. Yes! Krystal got in too… this is my chance. And he continued skimming the list, looking for a particular name but he didn’t find it. She’s not on the list. Serves you right Sung Sangwook. He said to himself while looking at her standing not far from them. She looked disappointed of not seeing their names on the listing.

         “How can you be so thrilled like that, Tao~ya? You auditioned too and you’re name is not even there.” Baekhyun, one of their friends while trying to imitate Tao’s dance that the latter incorporated with martial arts at the audition.

         “AISH!” Tao growled and giving him a threatening kick gesture but Baekhyun just laughed even more.

 

         “I guess you girls need to find other clubs to join in.” Chanyeol said consoling his friends who kinda looked depressed. The crowd was starting to dispersed at that time.

         “I knew it… my dance was lame that’s why that girl cut me off.” Sangwook said letting out a heavy sigh. She remembered how Jessica not letting her finished her performance.

         “Hey that’s not true! You’re good… ” Hyesang articulated, “It’s just that the girls you’ve encountered the other day have connections on the XDC.”

         “What do you mean?” Eunwon asked.

         “Krystal, that girl you’ve bumped into is Jessica’s sister.” Sangra said looking at Sangwook as she approached them. She was striding her way to somewhere when she noticed them gathered and overheard what they’re talking about.

         “Who’s Jessica?” Sangwook asked.

         “The one that stop you to dance.” Hyomi replied abruptly.

         “WHAT THE~ IT’S DONE ALREADY! My career is over.” A girl exaggeratedly reacted after seeing the post in board.

         “Who’s that?” Eunwon blurted as they looked over to where they heard the loud cried.

         “Beats me.” Hyesang said as they shrugged their shoulders not having any clue who the girl was.

 

         At the East wing of the dormitory…

         “What to do? What to do? What to do?” A girl mumbled as she walked blindly dragging her suitcase. “I missed my opportunity. The audition was over.” She let out a deep sigh as she looked at a small paper in her other hand. It was her room number. She looked at every door she passed by and stopping at a door with the same number on the paper. She opened the door immediately not even knocking and entered.

         “KYAAAAAHHHHHH!” the girl shouted on top of her lungs, same as the boy who was just got out of the bathroom with only wearing a boxer while drying his wet hair with a towel.

         “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” the girl yelled covering her eyes by her hands.

         “I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING YOU THAT!” the guy blurted surprised while trying to cover his body

         “WHAT?!” she asked again trying to peeked in between her fingers.

         “YOU’RE IN THE BOYS’ DORMITORY. THIS IS MY ROOM!”

         “EHHH?!” She looked around the room and it was really a boy’s room with the decoration it has. She immediately picked up her suitcase and run outside the room. She bumped into Chanyeol as she got out of the room. He was caught in surprised and the girl just run off.

         “YAH!” Chanyeol was more surprised seeing his roommate not wearing anything but his boxers. “BAEKHYUN~AH, WHAT DID YOU DO? WHO’S THAT GIRL?”

         “YAH! IT’S NOT LIKE WHAT YOU’RE THINKING.” Baekhyun, who was his classmate too, said defensively seeing how Chanyeol reacted like he did something indecent with the girl who just ran off. “I JUST CAME OUT THE BATHROOM AFTER SHOWERING WHEN THAT GIRL JUST BARGED IN HERE.” he shouted with his eyes wide open and almost pouting as he explained to him. “AISH!”

 

         “Aigoo! Otteohke!” the girl panted as she got away from the male’s dorm. “This is just great! I’m having bad luck on my first day. I was late for that dance club audition and now… ahhh!” Baekhyun’s body was flashing back in her mind.

         Luhan was striding his way to the dorm, speeding between walking and almost running. He looked like irritated and grouchy. Sangra was in a distance trying to follow him.

         “EONNI! EONNI! Wait up!” Sangra shouted out as she caught up on her breathing. But he didn’t stop at all instead he walked even faster.

         “Oh… excuse me… Agassi! Agassi!” the girl called out to Luhan when he passed her by. Luhan stopped and stepped backward and ceased in front of her… “Uh?!” she moved back a step seeing Luhan’s angry face and realizing the one she called was a guy.

         “What did you just called me?!” Luhan uttered with firm tone. You could hear the irritation in his voice.

         “I’m so sorry… I thought you’re a girl…” The girl apologized after swallowing hard. “And I heard her calling you eonni, so I thought-----” she continued pointing to Sangra who was still catching up on him

         “Eonni! Eonni! Wait for me!” Sangra keeps on yelling. But then she stopped as she noticed that Luhan was talking to someone and said to herself, “Who’s that?”

         “YAHHHH! SANGRA~SSI! WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU! YOU’RE SO DEAD!” he thundered as he turned to look at Sangra’s direction and started to run towards her.

         “Ehhh?!” She scaredly uttered and begun running away from him. “Oppa! I’m so sorry. I will never call you eonni again!” Sangra shouted back still laughing as she runaway.

         The girl was left dumbfounded of what just happen as her eyes followed them away.

 

         At the West Dormitory…

         D.O was knocking at Hyomi’s room.

         “Hey, where’s Chanyeol?” Hyomi said after opening the door and seeing D.O alone.

         “He forgot to bring his guitar so he went back to get it.” D.O replied and entered.

         “You stay here. I’ll just grab some snacks at the cafeteria.” Hyomi said again and grab her wallet and went out.

         Moments later, in the hallway of the dorm the girl who was lost awhile ago was again scanning the numbers of the rooms, searching for the same number on the paper she was holding.

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter