[4] Making A Club

XOXO [Kiss and Hug]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Making A Club

 

“I’m sorry!” Lay said bowing to the committee of the XDC that was in front of him. It was the welcoming day for the new recruited members of the club.

“What do you mean?” Jessica asked as she slammed her hand on the table.

“I wanted to expand my dancing skill in different varieties… I’m backing out… I’m really sorry but I’m quitting the group.” He apologized again. “I don’t think there would be any conflict with it since I’m just new.”

“Fine.” Jessica firmly said trying not to sound irritated. “Go. We don’t need you here anyways. There’s no room in XDC for quitters like you.” Lay just smirked at what she said and left the room. “Is there anyone else here who wants to join that fool? Better step out now or you’ll never have any chance to.”

The room was quiet for a couple of seconds. Then all of a sudden a hand was raise up.

“I quit, too!” Kai blurted out and stood up after. Everyone looks so shock at him. ! Am I going out of my mind? What the heck! That arrogant Yixing… what is he thinking… he’s too good for this group… with anyone here? This is insulting! Aish!

                                       

•••••♥♥♥•••••

 

This is insane! How can we convince someone who was a member of a group that we’re going against with…?” Eunwon irritably complained. “…a former LEADER!”

They were brainstorming for three days now of what they can do to convince Yunho on supporting their plan. They even search things about him to know how they will get in his good side. In more simple word, stalking… they were stalking him.

“Hey, chill! Don’t be so workout with that little fact.” Soowook calmly said. “We’ll think of something… don’t worry.”

“Hyesang~ah, where is Sangra?” Hyomi asked. “Do you think she can help us?”

“She’s with Xiumin~oppa. She’s been busy these days.” Hyesang explained.

“As if she could really help us. What will she do… threaten the SC president? She’s not even interested in joining any club.” Eunwon tactlessly mumbled.

“Hey! Stop misjudging her.” Hyesang warned in serious voice.

“Sorry!” she apologized realizing what she said was offensive.

“We better talk to him sooner as possible. Let’s just tell him the truth. Our plan is really good. He’ll surely make sense out of it.” Sangwook uttered positively.

“That’s right.” Soowook agreed and everyone nodded.

 

The next day, it was their break time and they were having chitchat at the moment…

 “Girls, what’s up with your new group? Is there somehow a room for a new member?” Lay asked butting in their circle, sitting beside Sangwook.

“Wae?” Sangwook curiously asked.

“I turned down XDC.” Lay plainly said. “I wanted to join in your group instead. If you want me to audition I will.” He added jokingly.

So this is why he suddenly pulled out even if he’s not even started at XDC. What is this group they’re talking about? Kai mumbled to himself eavesdropping, sitting somewhere not far from the group in their room.

“We think there’s no need for that. We already know how good you are. And besides, we need at least ten members to meet the requirements.” Sangwook implied. “We need to fully complete the group before we could talk to the student council.”

“Yeah, that’s right. The proposal was already done. Eetuek seonsaeng~nim already agreed to be our adviser. We just need more members.” Soowook added. “What should we do? Auditions?”

“We cannot do that… it would take time. We’re not even sure if we’re going to be approved.” Eunwon disagreed. “Does anyone of you know someone we could just talk to on joining us?”

“I do!” Kai butted-in. he was standing now behind Sangwook and everyone focused on him. “I’ll join you but you have to tell what this is all about.”

The girls all exchange an asking look and shook their heads in conformity.

“Why would we accept you?” Sangwook asked.

“What?! You accepted this guy without any second thoughts and now you’re asking me why?” Kai complained. “Ah~ jinjja!”

 “Well, he’s not XDC member, is he?” Hyesang sarcastically implied.

“I’m not either!” Kai immediately pointed out. “I quit too!”

“You quit?!” they all blurted in surprised. Kai just smirked and look at Yixing with you-think-you’re-better-than-me-by-quitting kind of stare.

“Okay. If that’s the case then… you’re in.” Soowook declared after exchanging glances with the others. Everyone looked at her with protesting stare. “What? We don’t have a choice… and besides you know he’s good.” Everyone just sighed in defeat. Kai immediately took a seat beside the chair where Sangwook was sitting with a proud expression on what just Soowook said about him. And so, they told him what they are planning. Kai was eagerly listening to every detail. He was amazed on how they all put it up. It surely caught his interest.

“Tch~ now I understand.” Kai exclaimed after hearing everything and looked at Lay. “So this is the variety you are saying… not bad… I’ll help. You want varieties? I’ll give you members with all varieties you need.” He confidently added. “First up is Huang Zitao. He will surely join no doubt about that.”

“Who? Tao?” Hyesang clarified. “…the martial art Panda?”

“The who?” Kai confused at what he heard.

“Nothing.” Hyesang uttered. It was a nickname that she and Sangra had made up when they had fun giving funny name to their classmates. “Well, I think it’s something different.”

“Of course it’s different. Tao martial art exhibitions are cool if you added it up in dances. You guys saw it at the audition, right?” Kai defended his friend and they all nodded.

“Okay, you have a point there.” Eunwon agreed still nodding.

“Who else then?” Soowook eagerly asked.

“Next is Kris… He is well known for his swag and douggie moves.” Kai said pointing at Kris who was talking to Tao and doing his douggie thing and then points to one of their classmate who was with the two. “Sehun… another dance machine to add up.”

“So you’re suggesting our classmates?” Hyomi uttered.

“Ne… why make it harder when all that you need is just in this room.” Kai arrogantly spoke. “We all need three, right? But if you need more, I have other names in mind.”

 “He’s right. It would save us time” Lay approved.

“Okay then… it’s settled. This is so exciting.” Soowook lively said.

“Wait Jongin…” Sangwook mumbled.

“Just call me Kai.”

“Kai then… Since the guys that you suggested are your friends, I think it’s better if you’ll be the one to talk to them… don’t you think?” Sangwook continued.

“Fine… whatever.” Kai smirked. “So what’s after this?”

Hyomi looked at their to-do list. “The group’s name and convincing Jung Yunho.”

“Who?” Kai asked again.

“Do you have hearing defects?” Hyesang criticized. “You always want to repeat what we say.”

“My hearing is perfectly clear. I just wanted to clarify the Jung Yunho you are talking about is the former leader of the XDC.” Kai pointed out.

“He is… why?” Soowook responded a little bit perplexed.

“How do you plan convincing him?” Kai’s voice becomes serious.

“We’ll talk to him once the group is fully formed.” Sangwook replied this time a little bit worried with Kai’s changed expression.

“Just talk to him? Ah~ this is bad.” Kai sighed deeply.

“What do you mean?” Hyomi asked.

“Talking will not work for that guy.” Kai said again.

“So what do you suggest then?” Lay inquired becomes worried too.

“We need to impress him.”

“How?” they all asked in chorus.

“With a performance, of course!” Kai proudly said.

 

•••••♥♥♥•••••

 

“Lay~ssi, did my mom calls you?” Sangwook asked one afternoon. They were sitting in a bench in the open ground in front of the school building.

“She did call once, last week. She just asked how you are doing. Why?” he replied shrugging his shoulder.

“Hmm… what is she up to?” Sangwook suspiciously said folding his arms in front of her. “It’s really weird. First she allowed me to study here and let me stay at the dormitory, and then I discover you’re enrolled here, too. Now she’s not bugging me with her phone calls.”

“I guess she knows that I’m here, that’s why, and furthermore, you know that your mom is very unpredictable.” He uttered trying to reassure her.

“But still… I know something is going on.” She said again as she looked straight in Lay’s eyes and slowly narrowing her own eyes like interrogating him. “Are you sure you don’t know anything?”

“I really don’t know anything… promise!” Lay responded as he held his right hand in mid-air swearing.

“Fine!” She surrendered. “By the way, why did you suddenly back out at XDC?” she asked changing the topic.

“I am here because of you.” Lay sweetly smiled.

Dugeun! Dugeun! Oh? Sangwook~ah don’t put any meaning with what he said. Don’t be stupid! He is rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter