Party

Unexpected

I stood infront of the door that led to the loud, chaotic party inside.

I was wearing this small black dress that my mother had gotten my a efw months ago because she thought that I 'would have needed it for a party like this'

''You ready?'' Luhan asked from behind me with a smile.

All of them had promsied to take care of me during the party. But I honestly didn't want to drag them down, so I had told them that they had to go hang out with their friends and that I'd be fine.

I was pretty sure that even after all that persuasion from me that they wouldn't just leave me alone, though.

I opened the unlocked door that led to the chaotic scene inside behind the door.

The lights were turned off, only a 6' rotating disco ball being the only source of colourful lights available.

The party was already at its . People were drunk and dancing, some even passed out on the floor.

I grimaced when I caught a pair of all-too-lovey-dovey couple having a heated make up session on the couch. 

I turned around. ''You all can go oppas. I'll be fine.''

''No really. Its fine. We will be with you.'' Kris replied looking around, unsure and in a dilemma.

'I'll call you if I need help I promise.'' I smiled reassuringly while looking all of my tall brother.

''Are you sure?'' Xiumin asked, not too convinced.

''Yes. Very sure. Now go. Go have fun.'' I urged while gently pushing all of them away and walking away from them after. I walked towards  corner, looking around.

''Looking for me? Sweetheart?'' I turned around, ony to be greeted with a smirking Kai holding two drinks in his hands.

I smirked back, refusing to lose.

''I was looking for my boyfriend. How you seen him?'' I asked with a questioning look.

I bit back a smile when I saw his jaw drop and the mischieve in his eye faded away, only to be replaced with poorly hidden shock.

''WHAT? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?'' He shouted over the booming music that was playing.
I was pretty sure one of the neighbours were going to call the cops.
 

Not wanting to lose his cool imagine he placed his drinks down at a nearby table before snaking his hands around my waist. 

''Yeobo. Did you dress like this for me? I have to say, you look horribly fat in this dress.''
He whispered

 I rolled my eyes, turning around to walk away from that annoying bastard.


''Hey hey, you didn't tell me you were dating someone.'' Kai chased after, grabbing my elbow to turn me around.

''I didn't know I had to tell you even if I had one.''

''So you don't have one?'' Kai asked, now smiling his annoyed smirk.


 

About an hour had past since I entered and Kai has been bugging me ever since. Since I didn't drink, I rejected all the drinks that were shoved into my face by creepy drunks. I finally got rid of Kai after he found this drunk girl and started flirting with her. I walked up the stairs that led to a quiter area. My ears were hurting from the loud booming music so a little rest would be perfect. 

I slowly walked up, careful to not trip over my black heels.

I leaned agains tthe wall as sighed.

I looked away from the floor, only to be greeted by a very very shocking sight.

Luhan.

No, it wasn't Luhan that was shocking. I see him everyday.

It was Luhan making out with a girl.

I didn't know why, but I felt my heart being torn apart.

Was it because of his sudden change in personality? Luhan was always the kind to be more gentle, and this sight was just shocking.

I stumbled down the stairs, not being able to watch anymore. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, I was immdiately caught by someone. Looking up, I realised that it was Kai.

''Whoa there. Why so desperate?''

I wriggled out of his grip, ducking some drunkards before running out the door, desperately wanting to get out of this place.

I heard footsteps behind me, but I ignored it. I ran out, quickly walking to the nearest bench outside since there was a small park outside the house. I landed on the wooden bench with a small thud, playing with my fingers. Not knowing what to feel.

''Hey. What's wrong?'' Kai asked coyly. ''Did someone try to kiss you?'' He smirked.

I placed with my fingers, not sure what to do. I didn't give him a reply.

Kai's POV

I chased after her. Damn, I didn't know anyone could run so quickly in heels.

I stopped ony when she plopped herself on anearby bench, looking down at her fingers. I didn't know why, but I started getting slightly concern. What happened to her during the party? Did someone try to hit on her? No, did someone try to kiss her? 

Wanting to find out, I asked, my question coming out unexpectedly sacarstic.

''Did someone try to kiss you?'' A smirk forming on my lips because I didn't want to seem overly nice.

I waited for a moment, my concern growing bigger and bigger as the minutes passed. Someone didn't try to kiss her right? That couldn't be the reason why she ran away right?

 

''Hey.'' I slowly said, before sitting beside her on the bench.

''What happened?'' I asked, now with a more gently tone.

''I.. I don't know I just- I don't feel like talking about it.'' She mumbled, playing with the ends of her dress.

I sat there, looking at her, not sure what to do.

I mean, come on. Don't call me a jerk. I've never been in this kind of situation before! I looked around, trying to find something that might cheer her up, only to look back at her when she called me.

''Why are you even here? You should be inside dead-drunk and hanging out with girls.'' She questioned, looking up at my through her long lashes. I couldn't help but to look at her wide, shining eyes under the moonlight and melt a little on the inside.

Snapping back, I stumbled on my words.

''I.. uh.. i just came out because I wanted to.. uh.. eat!'' I quickly said. ''I got hungry.''

I watched at a smile grew on her face before she slowly burst into slight giggles. 

''They don't sell food here in the park. Especially not at this time.'' She smiled. ''You're not even trying with the reasons.''

''Fine. I came out because you just suddenly ran out without notice and I wanted to know why, okay?'' I shot gently, totally not like my behaviour.

I didn't know what had gotten into me, but I was suddenly being nice to her.

''Tell me about yourself.'' I said, not wanting the atmosphere to become quiet as she looked at the stars that were shining above.

''I don't even know if you're going to become a jerk again tomorrow when I meet you in school. God knows why you're being so nce to me now.'' She muttered, reluctant to tell me about herself.

 

I didn't know she thought of me as a jerk. I mean, I acted like one so its not suprising. Nope.

 ''Let's be friends, then.''

 

I watched here look at me with wide, suprised eyes. ''What?''

''You said I was a jerk. So let's be friends'' I smiled.

 

''I think you need a check-up on your mental health. Me calling you a jerk doesn't not relate in anyway you asking to be friends.''  She frowned.

 

''Look here shortie. I'm not going to ask. We're friends now.'' I said, already annoyed. ''Okay, we didn't get off to a very good start.'' I stated, suddenly smiling. ''So let's do it again.''

''Whaaa?'' I watched at she grew confused

 

I reached my hand out, grabbing hers and shaking her hands. ''I'm Kai. You're Minhee. We're friends.''

She pulled her hand away from mine, scratching her head. ''Weirdo.'' i heard her mumble.

''Are you.. bipolar?'' She carefully asked.

WHAT. 

NO.

THE KAI IS NOT BIPOLAR. WHAT THE HELL I'M TRYING TO BE NICE AND SHE IS ASKING IF I'M BIPOLAR.

 

''WHAT? NO!'' I half shouted, now shocked.

''Okay, okay. Damn. Talk about moodswings.'' She muttered, scruntching her nose slightly.

 

''Okay. Now let's get you home.'' I got up, waiting for her to get up too.

 

''Uh... okay bye.'' She quickly said before walking off.

 

What? 

I pulled her back. ''Shortie. I'm sending you home. Where do you live?'' I questioned.

 

''Hey! I'm not short, just so you know.'' She frowned, slapping my arm.

I thanked the gods I was wearing a leather jacket so her hit didn't hurt that much. But gosh, isn't this girl violent. No one ever dares to hit me. I snickered slightly at her forwardness.

''And also, i'm not telling you where i live. Who knows, you might burn my house down.'' She pointed out.

 

''You have a point. '' I agreed. ''But look,'' I pointed into the party. ''Your brothers are drunk. How are you going to go home?''

 

''I can always call my driver- dammit he is on a date with his girlfriend.'' She cursed.

 

''So let The Kai send you home. Its an honour, you know.'' I smirked, before pulling her towards my car. I didn't know why she just ran out suddenly. But at least I got to make a friend. I wasn't the kind to make friends. But she seems like an interesting girl.

I don't know what had gotten into me today. 

 

Yeah i think I need a check-up on my mental health, just like she said.

 


 


I swear this is one of the weirdest chapters I have wrote. I have no idea what I'm writing. 

I'm going to just run away.