Meeting the stupid, dark guy

Unexpected

After I collected my schedule, I walked out of the office and toward the classroom. Reffering to the schedule, I had Math class first. Trying to find my way to a classroom simple earned me some attention from people. And I didn't like attention

''Damn, that girl is pretty hot''

''Is she new?''

''My prayers have been answered. I might just be getting a girlfriend soon!''

I started walking faster, eager to get rid of the attention. Only stopping when I knew that i was in a place where no one would talk about me.

''Minhee ah!'' I turned around, only to be left in shock when I saw my one and only best friend, Lee Taemin.

 

''Yah! Why on earth are you here?'' I half shouted, still in shock.

Taemin fixed his uniform a little. ''Well isn't that a nice way to greet your best friend who changed high school just for you.'' He grumbled, pouting a little.

My jaw dropped. Taemin changed highschools? Just for me? ''You're the best'' I smiled. 

He pulled my hand and started walking. ''Now let's get you to class'' 

How does he know where the classroom is?

''You're probably wondering. I entered the school on Friday and the school allowed me in on the weekends. So I explored a little and now I know where all the classes are.'' Taemin proudly announced with his head held high.
 

 


 

 

As we entered the classroom, we earned many stares and whispers. Looking around, it occurred to me that 2 of my brother, Kris and Luhan, also had Math for first period. And once they saw Taemin with me, their eyes widen. 

But before they could react or explain, the teacher came in as Taemin and I hurried to find a seat beside each other.

''We have a new student joining us today. Her name is Minhee." "Hi" I greeted with a slight smile, not liking the stares and gazes that I was getting. The rest of Math class was pretty confusing, but I managed to understand the lesson anyway. All I wanted to do was to quickly end school and go home to have a well-deserved nap.


 




Kai's POV

''Ah!''
''Oppa, marry me!''
''You're so perfect!''

I sighed as I walked down the hallways. It was just another typical day in school filled with screaming and fan-girls. Didn't these pesky girls have to study instead of stalking me everywhere I go? Honestly, it amused me how they could scream everyday without their throats getting sore.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes in annoyance at the never-ending girls that surrounded me, hardly even giving me the space to walk. Feeling a strong need to run away or get rid of these girls once and for all, I looked around desperately, trying to find a quick solution.

My eyes wandered around for a moment before I spotted this girl who I've never seen before in the school, walking quietly pass the chaos I was facing.

I pursed my lips as I thought for a solution, mentally apologising to the poor girl who was just innocently walking to her class.

I stalked towards her with a wide smile on my face.

''Babe!'' I shouted towards her.

I continued striding behind her, silently praying for her to quickly turn around as I put on an act.

Noticing that she didn't even turn back, I grabbed her thin wrist and pull her around, leaving her with a shocked expression.

''Who are-''

''I'm so sorry babe. Forgive me pleasee~'' I pouted as I lowered my knees to her level, not missing the obvious shock on her face.



 

"Sorry I think you've got the wrong-"

"Babe I'm sorry I won't do it again. Stop ignoring mee'' I whined, cutting off her stutter.

''You need to go to the mental hospital. I don't even know- Hey!" She shouted as I pulled her away, leaving my fangirls conconfused as hell behind.

"Oppa had a girlfriend?"

"NOOOO"

"THAT SHOULD BE ME"


"Stop pulling me!" She shrieked, wriggling her wrist out of my grip. Once I noticed that we were in a secluded area of the school, I immdiately let go of her leaving her to massage her now sore wrist.

Glaring at me, she shot. "I don't know who you are or what you want. But you need to go to get a check-up on your brain.''

Your's POV.

 

I frowned. I remembered vaguely that when I walked past that stupid dark guy, he was literally surrounded with girls squealing his name.

Was his name Kye? Lai? Kei?

I don't know, I didn't even care until the point he grabbed me and started putting on this crazy act.

I sat quietly on the couch in my house, thinking about the day and silently hoping that tomorrow would go normal.


As I sat on the couch, staring at the blank television screen, the couch suddenly jumped slightly as the room began to fill with my brothers. 

''AYO WADDUP'' Kris shouted as he landed on the couch form his jump.

''How was school?'' Luhan gently asked with a smile.

I couldn't help but to get lost in his mesmerizing eyes, only to snap back and give a quick reply.

''Everything went went until the end of school. This dark, messy guy came up to me and started giving an act. Think it was suppose to help get rid of the fangirls by making me pretend to be his girlfriend. Crazy maniac.'' I snickered.



''WHAT. WHAT DID YOU SAY. WHAT DID HE MAKE YOU DO. WHAT GIRLFRIEND. WHO IS THAT GUY I'M GOING TO WUSHU THAT GUY'' Tao freaked, while jumping up from the floor.