The next day

Unexpected




Just a very very very short update 

 




''Hey, isn't that the my Kai oppa's girlfriend?''

''I heard she's new.''

 

I memtally rolled my eyes at the gossip and whispers I was getting because of that Kai guy. Of all people, why me? I don't even know him and why he did that. Freak. 

I walked down the hallways towards my locker to get my books and other stuff. I knew what girls were capable of doing once they knew you were 'dating' their 'boyfriend'. They would scratch your locker, vandalize your seat. Well, basically make your life a living hell.

It happened alot in my previous schools.

Lucky for me though, it didn't happen to me, not even once.

As I was walking to the locker, Kris suddenly rushed towards me from the back, nearing knocking me down.

He bent down slightly, panting. before lifting his head up. ''Come with me.''

He grabbed my hand and started running towards an unknown direction.

''Where are we going?!'' I shrieked as he pulled me, zomming pass students and towards the school garden.


 




Once we reached, I didn't even look where we were, but instead concentrated on catching my breath.

''Unlike you Kris, I don't have legs as long as poles. Maybe next time you might want to slow down a little.'' I panted.

''Sorry.'' Kris sheepishly replied.

''Minhee.'' lay called as my attention turned towards him.

He was holding this guy-KAI. HE WAS HOLDING KAI. THAT BASTARD.

Anyway, I was saying. Lay, Chen, Xiumin and Tao were holding onto Kai, each standing around him like body guards. 

Kai growled slightly, annoyed with all of us.

''Minhee-ah, is this the dark, stupid guy you were talking about yesterday?'' Xiumin gently asked.

''Dude how the hell are you so gentle with her while having this deathly grip on him. Did you even wash your hands- mmph!''
Kai started, only to get cut off as Chen pinched Kai's lips with his two fingers.

''Yeah'' i replied, not knowing what I should do and what would happen.

''Well, we're just going to need an explaination on why you made our Minhee pretend you were her boyfriend. Than we would let you off'' Tao calmly reasoned.

''Yeah. So, hurry up and explain.'' Luhan, who was now standing beside me, urged.

When did he arrive anyway? I didn't see him just a moment ago.

''I needed to rid my fan-girls.'' Kai simply stated. ''And by pretending I had a girlfriend, those pesky people would go away'' He added, nonchantly picking at his nails.


I fumed. ''Well you could have went to get another female to play the role!''

''Well you were the nearest girl I could see!'' He shot back.

''You couldn't have walked a few more steps to find another one, it just had to be me!'' I retorted.

''Your fault for walking there.'' 

''I can walk anywhere I want!'' I growled, already losing my paitience with this guy.

I bit my lip in frustration as he stuck his tongue out at me.

Just then, the bell rang, signalling for everyone to get their butts to class.

''Okay, you better pray your pretty that Minhee doesn't get into any trouble or sort because of this. If she does, than you're in trouble.'' Kris sneered, everyone agreeing with his statement.

Kai rolled his eyes before shrugging off the arms that held him back and walked away.

I stood there, silently praying that all the girls would forget how I looked and to not find me.

''Well we better get you to class.'' Lay smiled.

I nodded, following them to get to class.



 






 

 When Sehun thinks he is suppose to bow and everyone is just like 



Merry Kreasemas!