First day of school

Unexpected

After I woke up from the shrilling rings from my alarm clock, I freshened up and changed. And now here i was.

I stared at my reflection on the new mirror in my new bedroom. My attention focused most on the new school uniform that I was wearing.


Tugging on the all-too-short skirt, I groaned. I wasn't the type of girl to usually wear skirts or dresses. To be honest, I disliked them, they were always so uncomfortable and.. well, I just didn't like it.

"Minhee ah~ Come down quickly, breakfast is almost ready! " My mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs, shuffling around the house to get me ready for the first day in my new school.

I closed my eyes and sighed,'I'm coming!'

I slung my school bag over my shoulder, pushing the wooden door open, exiting my new room to face a new day.

I stumbled down the stairs, grumbling as i went.


"Mommy i don't like the uniform. i hate it, to be precise. You know how much i hate wearing skirts. Not to add on the fact that the skirt is so short and- oh.''
i stopped my rant when i realised that all 6 of them were seated at the dining table, staring at me.
Only than did I remember, that I was living with 6 other boys now and a new father.

''Sorry'' I sheepishly apologised before slowly making my way to sit down beside Luhan at the table.

''Sweetie dear, you're a girl. You should like wearing skirts.'' My mom persuaded as she flipped the egg on the pan.

Not wanting to embarrass myself any further, I decided to keep quiet and not make any more noise.

I looked around. Everyone except my father was present. So I assumed he was at work.

''The girls in our schools love wearing skirts. They love wearing it so short it looks like its part of the uniform top. Its gross honestly'' Lay shivered, as he thought about it.
 

''Even on the cold days. They probably need to go get a testing at the hospital to see if they have a mental problem or not'' Kris added.

 

As we all finished our breakfast, we were led into this black van, which i assumed that it was our ride to school. 

 




The whole car ride was filled with jokes and laughter from my brothers, well, except 1 of them. Deciding to keep quiet, I looked out the window, silently praying that nothing would go wrong and wondering how the school would be like.

As the car pulled over, i climbed out of the luxurious car, muttering a quick 'goodbye' to my driver. 

The moment I turned around got a good look at the school i was going to be studying in, i gasped in amazement at how big the school was. I entered the school slowly, careful not to attract any unwanted attention from anyone.


''If any guys try to hit on you, hit them hard and run, okay? The guys in our school are pretty hormonal and greasy.'' Luhan smiled as he patted my head.


''Well first we need to go get you your scheduel''

I blinked. I mean, you never know if they could be popular in school or not because if they were, and I was caught to be with them, trouble might find me and I don't want that to happen on the first day of school.

''Can I... go get it on my own? I mean, I don't want to take up your time'' I slowly phrased.

''Are you sure? Its fine with us, you know?'' Lay kindly offered.

''No, its fine. I'm sure you have your classes to go to too. '' 

''Well... If you say so, be careful though, alright?'' Kris reminded before walking off with the 5 boys.

As they were walking away, Chen turned around and shouted 'REMEMBER THOUGH. IF ANY GUYS TRY TO HIT ON YOU. HIT THEM ON THE FACE. DON'T BE NICE WITH THEM. HIT AND RUN OKAY?''

I laughed at that before I turned around and started walking.
I knew I would be in time for class if i toured the school compound now, so i made a mental note to myself to explore the school area after class. 

I scurried my way toward to office to report, ignoring the attention, stares and whispers that i was starting to get from the students around me.

I gently pushed the glass door that led to the school office, reporting my presences and collecting my new schedule.