Persuading

Unexpected

i was currently walking along the hallways, gaining stares from everywhere.
 
For the past one weeks, i had gotten quite a lot of attention after the conflict with the stupid, dark guy, a.k.a Kai.

And did I mention that I've also gotten quite a few creepy stalkers? Like they follow me everywhere, I'm not even kidding. I could be eating my lunch at the cafeteria and I can feel the stares that were fixated on me. There were a few times I freaked and walked away, to be honest.

I blinked, just nonchantly walking towards my next class.

''Hey, have you heard about the party Suyeon is holding?''

''Obviously. It's one of the biggest parties of the year!''

I walked past the two girls, each with bright-coloured highlights on their hair and a face FULL of make-up, talking about some party going on next week.

I've been hearing about this 'party' ever since yesterday. God knows why its such a big thing in this school. Everywhere I went, someone would be talking about this party.

I decided to push that thought away.

I mean, I didn't even like the sound of partying. I've been to one once when I was still in my previous school after my mother's persuasion with the reasoning 'You need to go have fun when you are young.'

Did I mention that I hated it?

A lot?

A horrible experience, really.

I was having a test in 4 days and I definately didn't want to fail it, considering the fact that it was my first test since I entered the school about 2 weeks ago.

''Noona!''

I turned around, just in time to see Sehun, my new friend, running towards me. I was only a few days older than him. But because of habit and his age, he was used to calling females 'noona'. 

I had met Sehun at one of my classes and we were paired up to do this little discussion. And ever since then, we've became quite close. i even met 4 of his friends, who were really nice to me. There were Suho, D.O, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.


''Are you going to the party?'' Sehun asked with a tilt of his head, slightly panting.


''Nah. I'm not really into parties.'' I replied slowly, not really sure why he would ask such a thing.

''Good. Because I'm not attending it either. All the hyungs are going and I'm going to be so lonely!''



 

 

''Aw.. I'll be with you! Let's go get bubbletea later after class" I cooed reassuringly, pinching his cheeks slightly.

 


 

 


I sat on the small wooden chair opposite Sehun, sipping on my favourite drink, chocolate bubble tea.

Me and Sehun became close only from bubbletea. I sighed happily, enjoying my drink when suddenly I felt a mixture of shouts coming from behind me. I turned my head around, the noises attrating Sehun's attention too. '

'Its the hyungs" Sehun smiled.

"Minhee-ah!''

Once they all reached me, they wore wide grins on their faces.

"Minhee ah! Are you going to the party?'' Baekhyun excitedly asked.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Chanyeol jumped with his left hand raised.

"He wasn't even asking you." D.O muttered quietly with wide eyes.

"I only going to take care of the kids." Suho gently explained.

"Nope." I replied surely. "Yah yah. You guys are taking away our time.

I asked her for bubbletea first. Go ask her next time." Sehun frowned.

I watched at Baekhyun and Chanyeol's smile faded away.

"What? Why? Suyeon's party is one of the biggest party ever!'' '


'Nope" I replied again."I don't like parties" "Pleaseeee" Baekhyun pleaded, clinging onto my arm.


"Stop acting cute. Its gross"  Someone entered and said. We all turned around, only to se suavely Kai walking into the shop.

 



Kai's POV


I was walking with my friends, when suddenly they all stared running away, shouting. ''Minhee ah!'' They all shouted. I frowned slightly. How could they run away and forget about me? Pfft.

Wait. Did they call Minhee? Wasn't that the girl that got me into that little episode with her brothers?

I walked towards the group, only to see Baekyun acting cute towards that darn girl. I shivered in disgust, before making my presence known.

"Stop acting cute. Its gross"

''Pfft. Like you can do better.'' Minhee mumbled while rolling her eyes, annoyed at my presence

This girl.. really has the guts to talk crap to the one and only Kai, eh?

''Come to the party, if you have enough guts to.''

I dared, only to be supirsed when she smirked back.

''Dare accepted.'' 

''I'll see you at the party, sweetheart.'' I smirked before my fingers under her chin and walked away, leaving my suprised friends and a mildly annoyed girl behind.


 


 Your POV

I sighed for the nth time of the day. Why did I agree to go to the party? I could have just ignored him. I'm just an idiot.

I bit my lip as I thought.

 

''Why the long face?'' 

Luhan asked, as he entered the living room with two cups of water. ''You've been sighing for the past 30 minutes on the couch.''

Deciding I would tell him about my problem, I spoke up.

''Kai dared me to go to the party.''

Luhan nodded whilst sipping from his mug.

''Yeah and so?'' He urged for me to continue.

I released a long breath. "I accepted the dare. I have to go to the party.''

 


 

Ever since I had told Luhan about the party and after he had explained my situation to the other brothers, they promised that they woud be with me throughout the party.

Right now I was at home and both our parents were out on a date, after we persuaded them to have their own couple time.

I was in the living room, re-reading one of my favourtie books.

''HYUNG! HOW DO I COOK THIS?'' Tao shouted from the kitchen.

''I DON"T KNOW!''

''I DON'T COOK''

''JUST EAT SOME CEREAL.''

The three that were in the living room playing video games shouted back.

Deciding to step in and help, I walked towards the kitchen to see Tao holding a packet of instant noodles with squinted eyes, trying to understand the instructions printed on the back.

I walked towards the poor guy before gently removing the packet from his hands.

''Why are you eating instant noodles? You should eat real food.'' 

''I don't know how to cook.'' Tao sheepisly replied, face flushing red in embarrasment.

''You could have asked me to cook. Instant noodles are unhealthy.'' I argued, walking towards the cardboard to put the packet of instant noodles back.

 

''Instant noodles are nice, though.'' I heard him mumbled softly. 

I turned around. ''Unhealthy diet accumulates and eventually you'll die.'' I scolded with a frown, turning back to take out the eggs.

''Okay then. Thank you!'' Tao thanked before zooming out of the kitchen to play with his hyungs, not fogetting to send me a flying kiss,

''HAHAHA GUYS MINHEE IS COOKING FOR ME AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY AHAHA LOSERS.''

''WHAT. MINHEE COOK SOME FOR ME TOO.''
 

Kris and Chen shouted, flying their butts into the kitchen.
 

''Wait. Minhee can cook?'' Lay mumbled, following his hyungs into the kitchen.

 

 


   

See what I did? Eh?