Chapter4:Second wish

Be Careful What You Wish For

Its had been a week since Krystal passed away.Her death reason was never found.Everyone in the Jung Residence was over Krystal death except the evil princess.Althought,Jessica did felt sad for once but it soon overcome by satisfaction.She was happy and satisfied that her wish is granted and now she is the youngest in the family.Which also means that she will get the attention and love she always have wanted.Little did she know that she wouldn't be getting what she wanted.'You y girl!'Jessica brother would yelled at her.The Jung Family all think that Jessica cause Krystal death well at least her grandparent don't think so.'Jessica,I always had love you.Why did you hated Krystal so much?'Her mother said while tears fall down to her cheek.'You are the cause of Krystal death,You evil girl!'Her daddy added.Jessica didn't reply,she only had a poker face on.Jessica was hurt,she didn't want to show it.'Jessica dear,I know you didn't.'Jessica grandma said and gave her a assurance smile.Jessica gave a light smile to her grandma to show that she is fine.Jessica than leave to her room.Jessica slam and shut the door,she began to cry.Now her family hated her,she starting to hate herself too.

Donghae side

'Why did my heart beated so fast when I saw her last week?'Donghae asked himself.He thought it was weird since he had always treat Jessica like a dongsaeng.'She's like a total different person that day.'Donghae said again.'Why am I talking to myself again?'Donghae asked himself.'Well cause I am confused...I guess so.'He anwser his own question.'Why am I always thinking of her since that day?'Donghae asked himself again.'Boo!'Eunhyuk appeared out of the pillar.'Ya!!!!'Donghae yelled at him than hitted him on his head.'Ouchh!'Eunhyuk whined from the pain.'Miahae...'Donghae apologise to him.Donghae thought it was unnecessary for him to hit his twin brother who is older than him by few second.'Gwaenchanha.'Eunhyuk took a seat next to Donghae.'I guess you heard me right?'Donghae asked with a worried face.'Bingo!'Eunhyuk joked to lighten up the atmosphere.'I knew it!No wonder I feel someone watching me.'Donghae said and slap his head.'Count you lucky dude that I am the one.'Eunhyuk joked.The two of them were really close more like unseparable.'Aishhh!'Donghae sighed.'Since when you like Jessica?'Eunhyuk asked while taking the TV remote control.'I like her all along dude!Remember she's like my younger sister?'Donghae tease Eunhyuk.'Hey!She's my younger sister too!'Eunhyuk protested.'I don't know but I think I am falling in love with her.'Donghae said with a worried look.'Wow...after rejecting her tons of time,now you say you love her.'Eunhyuk said with a unbelivable expression.'I don't know why?I just develop a feeling for her since last week.'Donghae said with a frustration look.'I have been waiting for this day.'Eunhyuk smile.'Wae?'Donghae puzzled.'Dude,she love you so much so I wanted the two of you together.'Eunhyuk said.'But what happen last week?'Eunhyuk ask curiously.'Krystal die...'Donghae mumbled.'No wonder I haven't see Krystal in school.'Eunhyuk nodded.'Go ask her out before I do.'Eunhyuk tease Donghae.'Arraso beside you won't win me.'Donghae did a mehrong.'Pishh your fish face.'Eunhyuk tease back.'You monkey!'Donghae yelled.Eunhyuk immediately ran back to his room to save himself from trouble.

Jessica side

Jessica was crying again.She was hurt by her parents and brother words.She started to wonder if she was really their child.Her parents didn't show much care to Jessica since they were always busy with the work.After Krystak was born,she was left out.Her Grandparents were the only one there for her.Until she met Taeyeon in elementary school,they became bestfriend.The two bestfriend went to the same high school.That's was when Jessica met Donghae.She fell in love with Donghae at first sight,they became close friend.Donghae was her first love but her heart was shattered when Donghae rejected her.She cried even more with those thought.Maybe she should not be born or no maybe her parents and her brother should disappear.

Than she saw her wish book.'Master,Make a wish!I know you want to.'The book said confidently.'How are you so sure?Jessica asked.'I only appear when you had the thought on making wish.'The book explained.'You win!'Jessica was kind of pissed of by the book.'Make a wish now master.'The book repeated.'I wish my parents and my brother would disappear.'Jessica close her eyes and make a wish.After making a wish,she ran to the living room where her parents might be at this time to checked whether did they disappear.She only found a letter.She picked it up and read it.The letter was addressed to Jessica,'Dear Jessica,don't worry your parents and brother is not dead.I only sent them somewhere that you wouldn't be able to see them.I know you will regret someday so I didn't put a curse on them.From Yuri.'.

Author notes:

Yay!Finally got free time to update:)

How's was the update?Sorry for the short update:(

Merry Christmas

Did you watched Jessica Miss Korea?

Please do support by subscribing:)

Please do UPVOTE if you like/love this story:)

Please do comment so that I know what you all are thinking:)

I've been busy preparing for school >< My school are starting soon :( I've been busy babysiting my baby cousin too><

Thanks for subscribing,upvoting and your comment:)

Love Ya!