Chapter 3:

Be Careful What You Wish For

  Both of them fainted,one will die and one will live.In fairytale,the evil one would survive instead of the kind one.Although the evil one may survive there is always a twist in fairytale.

  Jessica survive of course since she's the evil one who wish for Krystal to die indirectly.Jessica was awake by noise made by Taeyeon.Jessica rub her head trying to remember what had happen just now.'Krystal!'Jessica shouted frantically remembering the curse.'Bwoh-h?'Taeyeon was surprise by Jessica word.Taeyeon always knew how much Jessica hated Krystal and how much Jessica didn't want to talk about her younger sister.'Ani,uhmm I just had a bad dream.'Jessica lied.She questioned herself,'What if Krystal really die?'.'Ahh...but'Taeyeon was cutted by Jessica,'Let's go to the mall for some shopping spree!'.'Okay but...'Taeyeon was cutted again by Jessica,'Kaja!'.'Ara,Kaja!'Taeyeon exclaimed in excitement.Although,Taeyeon know that something big must had happen but since Jessica did not bring it up.She didn't want to asked her and get into a arguement.

 Many gather around Krystal shouting for help but no one went out to help her.Whisper can be heard like 'That poor girl.' and 'She's so young and beautiful.' Krystal lying on the floor unconscious with a soft smile on her face with a bitten apple on her left hand.' A young lady saw her and mumbled 'She died just like snow white.' Since Krystal didn't went back to the Ice cream parlour,the girls decided to find her.They spotted a crowd of people yelling for help,they ran there immediately.They immediately recognised the girl who is lying on the floor.They dashed toward the girl and shouted 'Krystal,wake up!'.'Call the ambulance!Someone please!'Victoria shouted frantically at the crowd.'Eonnie,Krystal...Krys.'Suili face was pale.'Bwoh?' Amber asked.'Suili-ah,your face are pale...Gweanchanha?'Luna asked concernly seeing Suili pale face.'Krystal...she's not breathing.'Suili said.She was scared at the rate that she can faint any sooner.The girls immediately cry their lungs out while Suili fainted.

 At this time Jessica and Taeyeon walked past the crowd.'What is happening there?I heard crying sound.'Jessica was curious about what had happened.'Why don't we take a look?'Taeyeon asked before walking to the crowd alone.Jessica than followed her to the front.'It's Krystal!'Taeyeon said than turn around to tell Jessica.'Krystal...'Jessica space out than got back her sense'what's happen?'She asked Taeyeon like nothing had happen.Deep inside her,she already figure that Krystal had died and her silly wish was granted.'She lying on the floor and her friend they are crying.'Taeyeon answer while still looking at the scene.'Really?maybe she fainted from exhausted or erhmm...'Jessica said.'Yeah,maybe...'Taeyeon mumbled softly.'We sure go.'Jessica said.'But she's your sister.'Taeyeon try to persuade Jessica to help them.'But...you know how much I hated her.'Jessica pouted.'Sica,she's yours sister.See she's lying there,you shoul put you hate away for now.'Taeyeon lectured her.'But...Ara.'Jessica said softly,she didn't dare to retord back.

  'What happen?'Taeyeon asked concernly while Jessica is tagging behind her.'Krystal is dead...'Victoria sobbed.'I'm sorry,really am.'Jessica kneel infront of Krystal.'It's not your faults,sica.'Taeyeon patted Jessica.'It's my fault!'Jessica blamed herself.Her heart melted when she saw Krystal lying on the floor peacefully like she is just asleep.Oh how Jessica wish she can turn back time.'No,it's not your fault alright.'Taeyeon was hugging Jessica.'No,it is.If I didn't...'Jessica mumbled.'If you didn't what?'Taeyeon asked concernly.Now Taeyeon was really curious about what had happen.'I don't know!'Jessica was confused.She didn't dare to tell Taeyeon the truth.Taeyeon took her phone out and dial Jessica parents.'Uncle,Auntie,Krystal...she's dead.''Bwoh-h?Can you repeat what you had said?'Jessica parents were shocked.'She's dead the police just came...they are collecting her body.'Taeyeon explained carefully knowing that a single wrong word she said will cause more saddess to them.'Krystal dead,We are going to find you neh?'Jessica parents said.The scene was just like how the scene is in sad movies.Unknowingly Donghae was there observing the scene.

Author note:

Finally had a chance to update.This chapter is kind of boring...Well but still hope you all like it:)

Thanks for the comment ya:)

Yeah haha,she die just like snow white...maybe I wrote it because this give a idea that she die peacefully...

UPVOTE if you love/like the story :)

Do SUBSCRIDE keke:)

Do COMMENT:) I want to know how you reader think of my story whether it's negative or positive.(I dislike silents reader:(

Pardon my grammar:(

Thanks alot!:) Thanks for the new subscriber:)

I love you all!