Chapter 1:How everything started

Be Careful What You Wish For

  Jessica was half awake by the annoying alarm clock ring.She swung her hand and hit the alarm clock perfectly making the alarm clock fall.Once against the room was filled with silents,Jessica groaned than walk to her bathroom.There was no way that Jessica could sleep again when she had a long sleep futhermore with her alarm clock ringing.She brush her teeth,washed her face than look up the mirror.She would admired her beauty praising how gorgeous and beautiful she is.Remembering that Donghae asked her out for a breakfast yesterday,she flashed a smile.She applied her make up and brushed her hair,she looked at the mirror with a satisfied smile.She walked into her walk-in wardrobe and picked a one piece flora dress.She than matched her dress with some accessories and a white flat.She checked herself infront of the mirror making sure that she look gorgeous.

  She walked down the stair seeing that her family were already having their breakfast.'Good Morning Eonnie!'Krystal would always greet cheerfully.Jessica would just rolled her eyes like usaul.'Good Morning Honey!'Her parents would greet her.'Good Morning Baby!'Her grandparents would greet her.Jessica would just reply casually with a 'Good Morning'.'How's yours sleep?dear'Her grandma would always asked this question.Jessica answer would always be 'bad'.'Eonnie,Come jon us for breakfast!'Krystal would look at Jessica cutely.'Honey,see your sister care alot for you.'Her mon would compliment her sister.She hated the facts that her parents prefer Krystal more than her.'No' was Jessica answer.Krystal look at her sadly,her father would always tell her that she should be a better sister towards Krystal.'I'm going out to have breakfast,Bye!'Jessica said while rushing out the door.

 She took a cab and soon arrived at the cafe where she's meeting Donghae.Her heart beat twice the speed when she saw Donghae waving at her.She walked toward the table and took a sit.'Hi!Good Morning!'Donghae would greet her.For some reason Jessica would reply cutely with a 'Hi!Good Morning!keke'.Donghae would than pitch her nose.'So,what you want to eat?'Donghae would asked looking at Jessica with his famous smile.'Caramel Coffee and Cheese cake!'Jessica replied.'Anything for you!'Donghae said than walk to the counter.Jessica would just examine his back view and daydream.Jessica dream were cutted when Donghae came back with two caramel coffee and cheese cake.'What were you dreaming?'Donghae asked while taking a fork to eat the cheese cake.'Nothing' was her answer.She drank her caramel coffee and started eating her cheese cake.

 There were complete silents while they were eating their breakfast.Being the cheerful guy,Donghae started talking.'Oppa,do you have someone you love?'Jessica asked while playing with her cheese cake.'Wae?' Donghae casually replied.'Just asking' Jessica said while playing her cheese cake.'There is someone I love but I am not sure whether she like me.'Donghae chuckled at what he said.'Who is that lucky girl?'Jessica said while concentrating on her cheese cake.'Dara-sshi'Donghae answer,he was grinning from ears to ears.'Oh...'Jessica mumbled than falsed a smile.'You will help me right?'Donghae asked with his aegyo hoping that Jessica would help.'No!'Jessica answer.'Why?You are my bestfriend right?'Donghae said disappointly.'I love you!Why can't you see that?'Jessica yelled in frustration.'Jessica,I am sorry I can't accept you.'Donghae said guiltily.Jessica dash out of the cafe holding her tears.

  She took a cab back home and soon arrived.No one was at home,she ran to the basement her favourite hideout.Her phone rang and rang,she picked it up and answer the call.'STOP CALLING ME!I HATE YOU LEE DONGHAE!'Jessica shouted without looking who called.'It's me Taeyeon.'Taeyeon said knowing that Jessica must be devasted.'Mianhae'Jessica said softly.'It's alright!I know how you feel.I am coming to your house neh?'Taeyeon said worriedly.'Thanks!I love ya!'Jessica said while crying.'No worries,we're bestie right.Stop with the crying ara?'Taeyeon said.'Ara,ahjumma!'Jessica chuckled at what Taeyeon said.The call ended,Jessica wanded around the basement.

  A book caught Jessica attention.Jessica picked it up and wiped out the dust on it.The book read 'Wishing Book'.'Looking at the book won't cause harm right?'Jessica asked herself before opening the book.Jessica started reading the rules and thought it was getting nonsensical.'This book can grant wishes?'Jessica asked as if the book would reply.'Yes.' book reply.'Jessica immediately drop the book,she didn't want to believe what happening to her.I must be dreaming!'Jessica calm herself down.'No,you are not dreaming master.' the book speak again.'You are not real but Master?'Jessica asked curiously.'Make a wish.'The book speak again.Jessica made a wish and she fainted.Her life begun to changed from that moment onward.

 

 Author note:

Hopefully the story is interesting enough :) Sorry for the grammar mistake...

Curious on what going to happen? Do subscribe:)

Please gave feedback:) If you have any request please do comment:)

Please UPVOTE if you like or love the story:)

Please SUBSCRIBE :)

Please COMMENT too:) p.s no silent reader 

I would really appreciate:)

Thanks for subcribing:)

veneciachai,IceCreamKj,alex-san,haesicaelflove_,annpotpot

Please do tell me if the word is too small,I will make a change:)

Happy 25th Birthday Black Pearl Yuri<3