Chapter 2:First Wish

Be Careful What You Wish For

Flashback:

  'Make a wish.'The book said.'Will my wish really be grant?'Jessica asked doubtfully.'Yes,master' The book answered.'Why didn't I see you earlier?'Jessica wondered why she never saw the book when she spent most of her time in the basement.'I only appear when the witch decide who the new owner of me.'The book explained.'Mwoh?Witch?'Jessica was shocked.She wasn't a meanie,she only acted like one,she didn't want to link to someone who is evil.'Don't worry,she is a good witch.' The book explained as if he can read Jessica mind.'Is there a good witch too?'Jessica ask puzzledly.'Yes,but not in Fairytales.'The book replied her question.'Ahhh..'Jessica said while nodding her head.'Make a wish now,will you?'The booked asked.'uhmm...could you tell me more about you and the witch?'Jessica asked cautiously.

 'She is Yuri.That's all you need to know.'The book told her.'Can't you tell me more?'Jessica begged the book.Who in the earth would beg a book,How's funny is that?Curiousity ate Jessica up making her wanting to know more before making a wish.'No,you will find out more yourself.'The book replied.'Hmmp!'Jessica throw the book on the floor.'I'm sorry but I can't.'The book said again.'Ara,I'll forgive you.'Jessica said than picked the book up.'Make a wish now,will you?'The book requested again for the hundred times.'How do I make a wish?'Jessica was clueless.'Was it like how she usaully make a wish or there is other way?'Jessica asked herself.'Silly you,just make a wish like usually how you make.'The book chuckled.'Remember I'm your MASTER?'Jessica emphasis the word master.'Just make a wish now,will you master?'The book requested again.

  Jessica put down the book and closed her eyes while interlocking her hand together.'I wish that Krystal was never born.'Jessica said.She didn't mean what she said but her mind wanted it to happen.'Your wish is granted!'The witch came out of nowhere.The witch wasn't like any other witch,she didn't dress like one.Although the witch may be kind,but she have to obey and grant whatever wish.The witch cast a spell on Krystal by saying 'This girl should die.'.Jessica was scared,she didn't wanted all this to happen.No matter how she hated her sister,she didn't want her sister to die.It was all too late,the witch had already cast the spell.The witch that casted a spell on Jessica to sleep.'I'm sorry.'The witch mumbled under her breath before leaving.

END of Flashback

  Krystal was with her friends shopping for their prom night stuff.'We haven't pick our gowns yet.'Suili being the meticulous one said.Her eonnie including Krystal would laughed at her and being meticulous.'Eonnie!!!'Suili whinned.That happen all the time with Suili whinning and them teasing.'Araso,Araso eonnie will treat you ice cream.'Victoria said while patting Suili head.Krystal love her friend and treasure them very much.Krystal had always wanted love from her sister,she didn't understand why her sister didn't like her.'Kaja!Kaja!'Luna the cheerful girl would cheered.They would just laugh at her childishness.What they didn't know that it was the last time the would ever see Krystal.

 When they reached the Ice Cream parlour,the girls drools as they look at the delicious ice cream.'I need to go to the washroom.'Krystal said.'Do you need my company?'Victoria ask concernly when noticed how pale she is.'I will be alright,don't run away ara?'Krystal joked.Krystal was alone walking to the washroom when a little girl walk toward her.'Eonnie,you look so pale.Are you alright?'The girl ask innocently.'Eonnie is alright.'Krystal gave her a smile.'Eonnie,apple is good for your health.'The girl passed her an apple before walking away.'Thanks you!'Krystal shouted at the girl.Krystal took a bite of the apple,she fainted.What she didn't know is that the apple was poison.

 

Author note:

So how's the update?Hopefully it interest you keke:) Sorry for the grammar mistake:(

Please do subscribe if you're curious what going to happen keke:)

Please do UPVOTE if you like or love the story:)

Please do comment and give feedback:) p.s no silent reader

Thanks for the new subscriber:)

itzy104,Sicachu143,rika430,SwiftSwiftSwift,fortythree

I love you all,I appreciate all the comment,upvote and my subscriber :)