✡ So, It's You

KMS & HMH™ Review Shop [ CLOSED TO FINISH REQUESTS ]

So, It's You

Author : blueleeyoorae

Genre : Romance

Status : Ongoing

 


 

Title (8/10)

I like your title; it is unique somehow and rarely seen in AFF, also it somehow gave in a hint of annoyance in it like: So, it's you blablabla. It's a quite eye-catching and I wouldn't mind clicking it to see what the story is like.

 

Description&Foreword (8/10)

Your description gave me a glimpse of what your story might be about. It was short, simple, and cute, but I think you used too many unnessesary full-stops in the description. I think that those six sentences could be merged into four; which I'll explain later in the Grammar&Language section. Also, I like how you emphasize the quote: "So, it's you..." for it gives me a certain mistery vibe in it like is she annoyed with the guy or something? Great job!

 

 

Grammar&Language (16/20)

 Like what I've said before, I think your use of full-stops in the description is a little bit too much (in my opinion, yet you don't have to follow it if you don't want to). 

 

Hi, my name is Kim Kyungmi, Kim Taeyeon's sister.

My life has been hard, mostly because of how famous my sister is.

But then she introduces a newly-debuted boyband called EXO to me.

My life changed; especially after I met that guy.

"So, it's you..."

 

Anyway, back to the story. I found some, but not much, grammar errors.

 

Chapter One

They thought that if they're close to me, I could give them personal information about Girls' Generation's members and other special priviledges.

They thought that if they're close to me, I could give them personal information about Girls' Generation's members and other special privileges.

 

Chapter Three

Not really close, but for me, its close enough.

Not really close, but for me, it's close enough.

               

Chapter Four

 “Its okay, Eonni. I’m fine anyway.”

It's okay, Eonni. I’m fine anyway.”

 

The rest of the story was super mess. I could feel goosebump when I reminded myself about it.

The rest of the story was super mess. I could feel goosebumps when I reminded myself about it.

 

Chapter 6

I looked up to find Hyejin and her gank surrounded my table.

I looked up to find Hyejin and her gang surrounded my table.

 

Something unique which would remind him of me every time he saw it.

Something unique that would remind him of me every time he sees it.

 

Chapter 7

I must looked real stupid.

I must look real stupid.

 

Character (18/20)

You described the characters in great detail and your selection of characters made the story even better. I really liked the part where you used Taeyeon as the victim rather than typical, cliche poor or unpopular girl who gets bullied all the time. And I like the way her sister helps her a lot!

 

Originality&Storyline (18/20)

I came across some stories that have the main character related to a Kpop idol, but I don’t know why your story attracts me so much.

 

Overall (68/80)

Your story is really well written and I hope this review helps! So sorry for not updating sooner, I was really, really, really busy this month and I hope you can forgive me :) Thanks for requesting at KMS & HMH Review Shop! Please remember to credit the shop in your foreword.

-Stephanie