Broken

Trust

      That next morning, Jiyong went to work as usual. He hadn't finish composing the new song so he decided to stay for awhile.

      You got a text from Jiyong saying:

      "I'll be home late. haven't finish the new song. If it's tatally late, you don't have to wait for me and just go to bed. I love you" 

      Jiyong stayed in YG building til' 12 am. He got stressed up so he wanted to loosen up a bit and went to a club where he usually go.

      "Wisky." Jiyong ordered. He thought he'd only take one glass but because of the stress he's having, he can't even count how many glasses he took and surely, he was preety drunk.

      "Kyungie~" Jiyong kissed you, letting go of his stress on you. He took his shirt off and took you to the couch, the kitchen, against the wall, everywhere.

      "Jiyongie?" you went out of your bedroom when you heard a ruckus outside. You froze. With one hand over your mouth, you saw Jiyong, half-, with another woman.

      Jiyong, who was still drunken looked your way. His image was pretty blurred but when he saw you clearly, his eyes widened and came to reality. He looked at the woman infront of him that he didn't even know and pushed her away. he walked towards you, "Bokyung~" He held your wrist and he saw that you held in your tears.

      "I trusted you!" you shouted at him with tears flowing down your cheek. Jiyong was shocked seeing you like that. You pulled away your wrist from him and took off your ring. You threw it on the ground, infront of Jiyong's very own eyes and you left.

      Jiyong's eyes were teary and he collapsed on the floor. He picked up your ring and he sobbed. He ruffled his hair in frustration and suddenly he felt someone held his shoulder. "There's the exit" Jiyong pointed the front door.

      "But-" the woman was about to speak but was cut off.

      "Get the out of my house! I don't even ing know who you are!" Jiyong shouted. Tears were running down his face. The woman was startled and scoffed.

      Jiyong got up on his feet and took out his cigarettes and drowned himself with alcohol. He was cursing himself. The tables were kicked, the vase were smashed, everything was a mess until Jiyong had too much alcohol and was too exhausted that he passed out.

      Jiyong woke up with a major hangover and tried to recall everything that happened last night. he saw your ring on the table and he burst into tears again.

      Jiyong took out his phone and dialled someone's number. "hey, Seunghy-" the voicemail was on ~This bastard. The moment I needed him~ 

 

Youngbae.

 

      "Ji?" Youngbae answered. Jiyong was relieved that Youngbae answered his call. maybe he's just relieved that he finally can take out all the heavy thoughts in his mind. He told Youngbae to meet up at a cafe that they use to hang out.

      Jiyong hopped into his white Lamborghini that he bought for himself for his birthday and drove off to meet up with Youngbae.

      "Youngbae..." Jiyong hesitated. "Bokyung.. left me" Jiyong finally said and Youngbae was dumbfounded.

      "What the-?" What did you do now, Ji?" Youngbae asked, sounding a little worried.

      Jiyong took a deep breath and explained, "I was so stressed up with work. So I went to the club that we used to go to. Then I thought I was gonna have a glass of wisky but end up drinking tons of it til' I got drunk."

      Youngbae sighed and said, "Don't tell me you-"

      "Yes. I did. I brought another woman home" Jiyong cut him off. "But I was drunk, Bae. I even thought that woman was Bokyung!" Jiyong ruffled his hair.

      "So, what are you gonna do now? You can't just keep on drowning yourself with alcohol and smoke cigars to get away from everything, you know?" Youngbae adviced. Jiyong just sighed and think what's his actions next.