Solutions And Explanation

Trust

      Jiyong sprung out of bed and his had a major headache. He laid back down ~So it was just a dream~ Then he scent something familiar. Your scent. "Wait. This isn't my room" he finally realised.

      "It's mine." you answered. Bringing a wet towel in your hand, you approach him.

      ~So it wasn't a dream. I really found her~ Jiyong told himself. "Kyungie~ Let me expla-" Jiyong was cut off when you held both his cheeks.

      "You'll explain after you get some rest. You're having a bad fever, Jiyongie" your expression was readable. You looked worried.

      You left the room and let him rest. Even though he was alone, his mind won't stop thinking. ~How will I explain it? I'm scared that my excuse is too stupid. But it's the truth~

      After a while, you came in the room and sat beside him, on the bed. "Explain then." you demanded.  

      Jiyong got up, sit straight and took a deep breath before saying, "It's a misunderstanding, Kyungie~ I didn't mean to bring a woman to our house. I was stressed out and drank a lot. I was drunk. I thought that woman was you. I just wished that I could only be with you. But my head was-" he stopped when he saw you stood up.

      You've heard enough. You pulled his wrist and guided him to the front door. "You should leave" you said to him coldly.

      "But I-"

      "Just go, Jiyong. Give me time to think" you replied him and he went out of the house. ~What am I gonna do now?~ You asked yourself, resting your head on the couch.

      Jiyong puts his head on the steering wheel and suddenly his phone rang. He picked up the phone lazily "what?" he murmured.

      "Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Get your ing here at YG! We need to rehearse!" Seunghyun suddenly shouted. Jiyong pulled away his phone from his ear since he didn't wanna be deaf because of Seunghyun.

      "Ugh. Okay Okay. I'm coming" He replied and hung up the phone. He finally noticed that Seunghyun has been calling him for 20 times. "No wonder he's pissed" Jiyong talked to himself.

      Jiyong drove as fast as he could to the YG building so he won't get killed by Seunghyun. "I'm here." he said and Seunghyun gazed at him, looking very serious, sitting down on the floor, sweating after a long rehearsal.

      "Where the hell have you been, jackass?" Seunghyun asked harshly.

      "I got problems to solve and I also have a life outside too, you know, er?" Jiyong answered him harshly too.

      "You two, watch your language." Youngbae approached them. Daesung and Seungri was too busy practicing to care about those two.

      "Hey Ji, did you call me that day because of the problem you just said? Sorry dude, I was busy... doing some stuff" Seunghyun hesitated.

      "Some stuff my . I can tell that you're with a girl that day" Jiyong punched Seunghyun shoulder and chuckled. Seunghyun's face went flushed. "About my problem.. Me and my wife... kinda divored." Jiyong said. Seunghyun was dumbfounded and speechless. Jiyong continued his story and Seunghyun seemed to show some interest too.

      "You should prove to her that you can be trust." Seunghyun concluded.

      "But how?" Jiyong asked.

      "Just be there when she needs you the most. Even if she gets annoyed, at least she knows you'll be there for her." Youngbae told Jiyong. Seunghyun just noded in agreement.

     "Okay. Solved. Now get your up and practice." Seunghyun yelled. Jiyong stuck out his tougue to Seunghyun when he weren't looking and Seunghyun turned his back and gave Jiyong a glare. Jiyong quickly ran away and practiced. He stayed in the dance room for awhile to practice more and let the others leave early.