My First And Last

Trust

      Jiyong decided to go to your mom's house to visit you. He saw that the house was dark. ~Balckout?~ he asked himself. He went to the front door and saw a note on the door mat:

"Meet us at our place. Don't be late or she'll just have to say "bye bye" -Skulls"

      Jiyong saw a picture of you being tied up. He curled his fingers and drove as fast as he could.

      When he arrived, he was breathing heavily. He searched for you then found you sitting on a chair, still tied up.

      "Let her go. Your deal is with me." Jiyong said, his voice serious.

      "Oh yea... I forgot. But can I cut her face a little just a reminder for you not to mess with us." the man laughed and a knie was put on your cheek.

      Jiyong ran towards him but his men got hold of Jiyong. The man came towards Jiyong and he pulled Jiyong's hair harshly. "Trying to be a hero, Jiyongie?" the man said. Jiyong was pissed. He spits at the man's face. "Fine." the man said.

      They tortured Jiyong until he was uncapable to even stand up. They pushed Jiyong to you and they left. "Don't mess with us, Jiyong. I let you go this time."

     Jiyong coughed out blood and his body was covered with bruises and blood. He was untying you and you held his cheeks. Your eyes teary.

 

BANG!

 

      The man shot Jiyong. "I won't let you go off easily. You should just go to hell" the man said and finally left. Jiyong saw his chest was bleeding terribly. he looked up at you and he collasped. You shook his body, crying. 

      "Jiyong! Don't do this to me!" you cried out.

      "I-I'm sorry.." Jiyong said with his last breath.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

      The next day, Jiyong woke up in the hospital seeing Seunghyun, Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri. "Where's Bokyung?" Jiyong asked.

      Seunghyun sighed and handed Jiyong a letter. "This is Kyungie's handwriting." Jiyong stated. The letter said:

"Jiyongie~ I forgive you and I accept you as my husband. I never really did want a divorce. Can you try and live like normal people? Try not to drown yourself with alcohol too much, okay? Don't force yourself to work too hard too. I hate seeing you getting stressed out all the time. Take care of yourself. I'll always be where you are and feel what you feel. I love you."

      "Where's Bokyung?!" Jiyong yelled, his eyes teary. he tried to get up but his chest was painful.

      "Don't move too much Jiyong." Daesung said, helping Jiyong lay back down on bed.

      "You had to operate because the doctor said the bullet actually hit your heart." Seunghyun explained. Seunghyun looked at Seungri, telling him that he should tell what exactly happened.

      Seungri took a deep breath and said, "She told the doctor that she was willing to give her heart. At first, the doctor didn't want to but she insisted. She didn't want your life to end like that. So the doctor agreed."

      "So she'll always be with me..." Jiyong murmured. He puts his hand on his chest, feeling YOUR heartbeat. He smiled softly and started to sob. Youngbae rubbed Jiyong's back and hugged him gently.

 

"You'll always be my first and last..." 

    

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________     

There you guys have it. When I read it over again, tears really fell as if this felt real. I don't even know why. So enjoy reading! Do comment your feelings and subscribe! kamsahamnida! *bows*