Out All Night

Trust

      Youngbae told Jiyong that he should go and search for you first. Then, think of how to explain. ~I have a really good explanation, Kyungie. You just won't give me a chance to speak up~ Jiyong thought to himself.

      He searched for you everywhere. He searched you at the park, the cafe you both used to go, shopping malls, amusement parks, everywhere! ~Wait, I haven't went to.. yea, there~ Jiyong quickly hoped into his Lamborghini and went to the place he hasn't checked yet.

      Before that, he went to a florist shop and bought a bouquet of flowers. White roses, to be exact, your favourite. He even bought you a box of chocolate-mint chocolate.

      On the doorstep, he breathed in deeply and knocked on the door with the stuff he bought behind his back. He was hoping to meet your mother first since it was your mother's house but you were the one who opened the door and there you see a stunning, tall man, standing infront of you. He was definitely shocked but immediately knelt down and say, "Will you marry me once more, Le Bokyung?"

      Your tears fell and one hand was covering your mouth. You were about to accept Jiyong back but the things that happened that night, that you saw, flashes back in your mind. You closed the box that he opened to reveal the ring inside and he looked up. You shook your head and slowly closed the door. Leaving Jiyong outside.

      Jiyong cried on the doorstep, sad, devastated, broken hearted, suicidal, everything. He leaned down on the door and kept on crying. You, on the other side, leaning against the door too. And just as you heard Jiyong sobbing, tears began to stream down your face.

      You got up from your bed the next morning and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Your mom was out of town since last week and she'll be back next week. So you had the house for yourself until she comes back. 

      ~It's a nice day to take a walk~ you thought and started dressing up, hoping Jiyong wouldn't find you at the park. You opened the door and saw Jiyong, laying on the ground, holding a box that has a ring inside and perhaps a box of chocolates.

      ~H-He stayed out all night~ you told yourself and your eyes widened. You were about to go back inside and close the door when suddenly Jiyong's foot was on the way.

      "You're just gonna ignore me?" Jiyong asked.

      You sighed and let him in. You gave him a towel and some clothes for him to clean himself up after staying outside for hours.

      He cleaned up and his hair was still wet. You almost fell for him but quickly came to your senses. He handed the flowers and chocolate he bought for you.

      "Sorry the flowers are ruined and the chocolate melted." Jiyong said. His expression was unreadable. He was serious but in a different way. You took the chocolate and put it in the fridge.

      "I'm going for a walk. If you're leaving, remember to lock the door. I'm going." You opened the door but suddenly went back shut and you turned around only to face Jiyong.

      He had his both hands on your waist and you could see his eyes was full with lust. Without a warning, he suddenly leaned in and pressed his hot lips on yours and the kiss was deep. Jiyong wanted to explore your mouth but before he could tougue battle with you, you quickly pushed his body away from you and catch your breath. "I missed-" Jiyong managed to say but he suddenly collapsed, unconsious.

     He stayed outside for too long that he catch a cold. You put the back of your palm on his head and you could feel that he's having a preety bad fever.