Love Me

Trust

      "I love you, Kyungie~" jiyong whispered in your ear slowly. he cupped your cheeks and stares into your eyes before pressing his soft lps on yours gently.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

3 years ago...

      "Kyungie, will you marry me?" Jiyong asked you one knee knelt on the ground. Your eyes were teary and noded your head, accepting his proposal.

      "Jiyongie, promise me that you will only love me" you managed to say at that moment.

      "I promise." Jiyong replied. he stood up and put on your ring then kissed you gently.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

      ~I trust this man for as long as I can remember and he's still here with me, loving me and taking care of me~ you thought while snuggling.

      Jiyong was cooking since you were having a bad headache. Both of you sat at the dining table and ate what Jiyong have cooked. You loved his cooking and he is really a good cook. "I love your cooking, Jiyongie~ I sometimes envy your cooking because it seems to be far more delicious than mine" you said, giggling.

      "Yours are more delicios, babe" Jiyong complimented you instead. You blushed a little and Jiyong smiled looking at you.

      "So how's your work, oppa?" you asked, changing the topic. Jiyong stopped eating and looked up to face you.

      "I'm still getting into it. Still trying to fit in with this job. I always get scolded by my boss because sometimes I meesed up. And by 'sometimes' I mean always" Jiyong sighed and continued eating.

      You got up, went behind Jiyong and back hugged him, "It's okay. You can still try to improve your work." Jiyong held your hands that was on his chest and he kissed your cheek.

      Jiyong is a singer. And he composes songs too. He's quite famous among the girls but you didn't mind about it. He's kinda stressed up with his work lately as his boss, Yang Hyun Suk, kept giving him more jobs to do like compose a new song or choreograph some moves for the dancers.

      "Bokyung! I'm going to work!" Jiyong said and gave you a goobye kiss before heading to work on his white lamborghini.

      "How's the new song coming, Jiyong?" his boss asked.

      "It's almost done, boss. And don't worry about the choreography. i'm already on it." Jiyong replied, giving a thumbs up. Maybe that's why his boss always gives him jobs. Because he's good at making the job done.

      "Kyungie~ I'm home!" Jiyong took off his coat and threw himself on the couch. You approached him and saw that he was very exhausted. He suddenly got up and pulled you by the wrist, "Kyungie, sleep with me?" he said and pouted his lips.

      Jiyong hugged you tightly, burrying his face in your neck, smelling your scent and mumbled, "Goodnight, baby. I love you" and he finally dozed off.