Chapter 5

We Are One Big Family

~Seohyun POV~

I opened my eyes and blinked several times to get a clearer vision. As i wanted to get up , i could feel the pain on my head. I groaned in pain. A bruise in my stomach and now my head? Jeez. I looked beside me and the others are asleep. I guess they were really worried about me. I'm sorry for being disrespectful towards you guys... I sat down and placed the pillow on my back. I relaxed. I opened my shirt and saw my bruise. It's getting worse. Just as i was about to move slightly , the 2 pain strikes. I screamed in pain. The others woke up , shocked.

"Yah , you should rest. You're not healed yet." Sunny said.

"I'm fine." I said. I sighed. I guess i need to rest for a few days.

-2 days later-

My bruise is getting better. I can work now , i guess. I glanced at the clock and it's 9AM. Probably they're having breakfast. I need to work with them. Without them , i'm lonely. I'm going to die because of boredom. I took a quick shower , wore my clothes and grabbed my bag. I went downstairs and the others looked at me. 

"You're not fully recovered." Taeyeon said.

"I'm fine. I need to practice moving around. I can't stay here like forever." I said while frowning. They nodded. Finally. I went to the kitchen and made sandwiches. They get hungry easily when they work. I packed them and put it inside my bag. We went inside the van and nobody talked. We arrived and easily pass through the people. I plopped myself on the chair. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jessica. She handed me my 2 items. I wore the ear-piece and put my walkie-talkie at the back-pocket of my pants. I looked at the screen while writing. I could see familiar faces inside the main room. Then i saw the 2 guys that created problem here. They are taking the elevator. 

"Seohyun here. Taeyeon unnie ,can you check which level is the 2 guys going to? I said through the walkie-talkie.

"On the way." Taeyeon said. "Level 9. Wait , it's our level. Nobody goes here." Taeyeon added. I glanced at the others to get ready. I walked quickly towards the door and waited for the 2 guys to arrived. They arrived and was shocked to see me there.

"So ,what brings you here?" I asked.

"We wanted to give you this." Luhan said , giving me a flower.

"For?"

"A date? Maybe?" I rolled my eyes. Seriously. I'm not in a mood. Look , all the members including me , have the same past. We were heartbroken. And that was why we joined together. We wanted to get rid of the guys that broke our hearts. Or the women's heart. And now , this 2 guys are asking us... I took the flower and threw them inside the room and slammed the door shut. All of them looked at me.

"What's up?" Jessica asked.

"The sky." I said. I chuckled.

"Serious." 

"Alright , the 2 jerks wanted to ask for a date. And it's me and..... Jessica." Jessica?! Nooo. Wait , why am i concerned with her? Wait , do i like her? What if she's straight. Argh!! I don't know...!

"So ,Jessica? You're approving?"

"I'll never say no to someone who likes me." The word lingers in my ears.. "I'll never say no to someone who likes me....." I was spacing out when someone nudged me. 

"What?"

"How about you?" Jessica asked.

"I-i'm not going." I said coldly. How could you! Well , no one created trouble anymore. So ,when it's strikes 12 midnight ,we went home. I dropped myself on the bed and slept. I wanted to forget about everything. After a few days , Jessica has been neglecting her job. She would not go to work for 1 week. Or more. She would meet with Sehun. Until 1 day , all of the others waited for Jessica to come back. She opened the door and shocked to see us here instead of at the club. But this time ,she's bringing Sehun. I hissed.

"Wow, bringing a man?" I said sarcastically.

"Why would you care? It's not your problem!" She shouted at me. I saw Sehun smirking and patting Jessica's back as if he was praising her. I chuckled. I went towards Jessica and looked at Sehun with a sharp glare. He's smile was totally gone. It was replaced with a "scaredy-cat" look. I smirked. Just when i was about to touch him , Jessica snapped my hand and slapped me across the face. Nice , Jessica. You did a great job.

"Nice job Jessica." I said , chuckling sarcastically. I walked upstairs , not turning back and slammed the door hardly that the wall cracked(Wow ,Strong Seobaby. x'DD) . I heard them shouting and yelling. I rolled my eyes , covered my ears and slept. The next thing i knew , Sooyoung and Yoona was beside me , staring at me. I slapped Yoona forehead lightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Looking at you. That Jessica is getting out of hand. She's protecting Sehun.And what's the worst thing is , he said that you slept with Luhan and dumped him. I never believed that. You won't do such thing right?" Yoona said.

"Of course i won't. I never slept with any guys. Including Yonghwa.. That jerk. Aissh." I said. I got up and walked towards my closet. I glanced at the 2 of them , motioning them to get out. They understood and exited my room. I sighed. I need some fresh air... I changed and went downstairs. Luckily they didn't stop me. They understood. Jeez , i should be thankful and grateful to have them by my side. I walked out of the mansion and went inside the garage. I decided to take the motorcycle. I wore my helmet and drove to a nearby cafe. Just as i was about to arrived at the cafe , i could hear someone talking at the dark alley. I glanced inside. I walked inside and to my horror , it was Jessica and SEHUN kissing! I'm not her first kiss. -_- I grabbed Sehun and dropped him to the ground. In his eyes , i could see that he wanted Jessica.(You know what i mean ,right?.) I punched him several times when Jessica pulled me and walked towards Sehun.

"WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO , SEOHYUN?!" She yelled at me. My heart broke like a million spears stabbing my heart. All this time i've been saving you. Why... I shed tears for the first time because of a girl. She was rather shocked to see me crying. I wiped them quickly.

"YOU KNOW WHY I WAS DOING THIS! I WAS SAVING YOU! HE WAS GONNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU! CAN'T YOU JUST OPEN YOU GODDAMN EYES?! I SAVED YOU ALOT , JESSICA. I LIKE YOU , THAT'S WHY I SAVED YOU...NO...I love you..~" I finally confessed. I ran and ran not knowing where i was going that's when i was hit and the impact on my head was hard and it was black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey ,sorry for making Jessica's character abit different. But don't worry , it's just the starting , arasso? Please don't leave me. ;( *Pleading eyes* ;)) Anyeong~

-Author'nim- ♦