Chapter 6

We Are One Big Family

~No one's POV~

8 girls , staring at their younger member , laying down lifelessly. They didn't know what happened to Seohyun. But only 1 person knew. Jessica. At one corner ,Jessica was crying nonstop. Even after the others comforted her ,she cried because she knows she's at fault. The doctor checked Seohyun's breathing and injuries. 

"She's fine. Luckily the cut on her head was not deep. She would be in a coma or she'd wake up any time soon." The doctor said. The others was relieved. Taeyeon held Seohyun's hand , rubbing the back of her hand. Nobody had any skin contact at Seohyun. When Taeyeon held her hands , they were soft. Her face. Innocent. When everybody was feeling depressed , Taeyeon could feel Seohyun's fingers moving. 

"Guys , she's awake. Quick , call the doctor!" Taeyeon shouted. 

~Seohyun POV~

I couldn't see anything. After a few minutes , i decided to move my body. Argh , it hurts. I moved my fingers. I heard somebody shouted. I knew that voice. Taeyeon unnie. I opened my eyes and blinked several times. The doctor checked me. After finishing everything , the others looked at me with a worried look.

"I'm fine now." I said ,smiling abit.

"You should smile often , Seohyun." Yoona said.

"Maybe..." I mumbled. I could see a girl sobbing uncontrollably. Right on that time , i was sure it was Jessica. She must be feeling guilty. Pssh , i saved her...

~End of POV~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey , sorry for the short update. I'm totally exhausted right now. I promise i'll update soon , arasso? Do support me till' the end. ;)) I hope you'll enjoy your day and see you next time. ^^ Anyeong~~~ 

-Author'nim- ♦