Chapter 3

We Are One Big Family

-No one's POV-

As soon as all of them entered the HQ , Jessica was shocked to see how big the room is. There's alot of computers and speakers. Jessica followed the others. They approached the table and started distributing walkie-talkies and ear-pieces that is attached with a microphone incase their walkie-talkie would be lost. Taeyeon tapped Jessica's shoulder ,giving her the 2 items. Jessica smiled and took it. She wore the ear-pieces with microphone and placed her walkie-talkie at her pants' back-pocket. Soon , they were all seated at their places , looking at the computer/tv's to ensure there's no one creating problems. Jessica was blank. She doesn't know where to go. Sooyoung grabbed a chair and placed it in between Seohyun and Sunny. Jessica thanked Sooyoung and sat on the chair. She was amused. She looked at the tv closely , identifying people around , dancing wildly. She glanced at Seohyun who is writing something while looking at the tv.

"Wow , she's a pro. I can tell. Nobody can do 2 things at a time." Jessica thought. She focused on the tv again. Suddenly , Hyoyeon pressed the "Alert" button. On each side , there's a red "Alert" sign , indicating that there's someone creating problem. Hyoyeon was inside the other room with Taeyeon and Tiffany. They're incharge of checking if someone's creating trouble. They are back-up. If the others are not paying attention , they can inform them. With that , Hyoyeon talked through the ear-piece (P/S , the ear-piece is connected with the microphone , so , if i say "talking through the ear-piece" means the microphone is attached to it , so they can talk easily. ^^) . 

"Hyoyeon talking. 2 guys fighting with each other. Alert!~ Table number 2 , nearest to the bar." Hyoyeon said. Her voice can be heard by the other 8 people who is wearing the ear-piece. All of them nodded. Sooyoung and Seohyun got up from their seat and went grabbed their hat and vest. On their hats , says; Soshi B.G. (B.G means Bodyguard.) Both of them went out and walked towards the main room. The others are watching through the CCTV. The 2 guys are still fighting. Sooyoung and Seohyun rolled their eyes. Both of them grabbed their shoulder , making them turned around towards S.S (S.S means Sooyoung and Seohyun. Short-term. x'DD) 

~Seohyun's POV~

They never get tired of fighting. Jeez. I grabbed his shoulder that made him turn towards me. He spat at me trying to break free from my hold. I wiped my face and punched him. He dropped on the floor and kicked me in the stomach. I groaned. I kick him in the stomach , knee-kick him and grabbed his arm ,twisting it. He begged me. I smirked. I carried him and slammed him on the floor. Don't mess with Seo Joohyun. :) I handcuffed him , waiting for Sooyoung to finish the other guy.

~End of POV~

~Sooyoung POV~

Jeez , you're wasting my time. I was gonna eat my babies(food) . You're gonna pay for this , mister. I grabbed his shoulder , punched him several times on his face , i took his arm and pushed him on the floor. Kicked his leg and carried him and pushed him on the nearest wall. He was panting. 

"Don't make a mess anymore ,arasso , mister?" I said. I kicked him in the head that send him to the ground. You're "grounded" (x'DD) I handcuffed him and walked towards Seohyun who is waiting for me.

~End of POV~

Both of them walked with the 2 guys infront of them. They walked inside the HQ. S.S pushed the 2 guys on the chair. They were bruised. Sooyoung sat down , panting. While Seohyun exited the room. The others crowd towards the 2 guys.

"Don't make a mess at this place. You never want anymore dirty scars on your face." Taeyeon scolded. They nodded.

"So , what's your name?" Tiffany asked.

"I-i'm Luhan. He's Sehun. We're friends but we had a crush on the same person ,and we fought. We're sorry for creating problems here. We promise we won't disturb here anymore." Luhan said nervously. Suddenly, the door slammed. It was Seohyun. She looked furious. The others shivered at the cold aura. Seohyun walked towards Luhan and grabbed his collar. Seohyun sighed and grabbed his chin , moving closer. Luhan thought she was falling for him and wanted to kiss him so , he closed his eyes. Instead of receiving a kiss on the lips , he received a hard punch on his cheeks. He groaned in pain.

"That's for making my stomach bruise , mister." Seohyun said angrily. She sat down slowly , enduring the pain. The others looked worried. They shoot an angry look towards the 2 of them.

"Now ,leave. Never create anymore trouble." Sunny said. They released both of them. All of them sat down.They looked at Seohyun who is applying medicine on her stomach. All of them can see a bad bruise on her bare stomach. They sighed.

"Gwenchana?" Taeyeon asked Seohyun. 

"Neh , don't worry about me ,unnie." Seohyun said. All of them was shocked. Seohyun never called them "unnie" before because she rarely talks. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey , this is another update. Sorry if it's boring. My mind is blank today. But i'll update more soon , arasso? ;)) I hope you enjoy. Sorry if the fighting scene is boring. x'DD I couldn't think of any fighting words. ;)) Tell me if you wanna help me with this FF arasso? I'll make you be my Co-Author. ;)) I'll see you again later. Do give me feedbacks/comments for me. Anyeong...

-Author'nim- ♦