Chapter 1

We Are One Big Family

-Sica POV-

I could feel somebody shaking my body. I groaned. How i hated someone disturbing my sleep. I opened my eyes just to see my roomate , Kwon Yuri. We somehow met at the University and ended up as roomate. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Morning, Sica."

"Morning , Yul...What is it?"

"Didn't you remember? I told you about the job.."

"Ohh , neh~ I'm going to shower now , then.~"

"Arasso." I headed towards the bathroom , showering. After finishing , i wore casual clothes and put some make-up on. I smiled at the mirror and went downstairs just to see Yuri waiting for me. We walked towards her car. And during the journey , nobody talked. When parked her car outside a mansion , i was amazed. It was luxurious. Yuri patted my shoulder. I was back to reality. Both of us walked towards the mansion. Yuri rang the doorbell. A lady with red hair stood infront of the door ,welcoming us.

"Hey , Yul!~" 

"Hey , Tiffany." So , her name is Tiffany... She smiled at me. Gosh , her eye-smile. I walked inside with Yuri and there were 7 of them. Gulp. All of them looked at me. I smiled and introduced myself. All nodded except for one particular girl who is busy reading her book. She looked innocent. While everyone was busy doing their stuff ,i walked towards the girl and introduced myself. She nodded and continued reading. I was pissed. Didn't she know that i have a bad temper?! 

"Excuse -"

"Seohyun. Now , would you mind go somewhere else? You're blocking my view , Jessica unnie" I was totally shocked at the way she replied back. Just wait and see. But did she say something at the end of my name? Argh , nevermind. This kid is getting on my nerves. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the others. They could sense that i might be having trouble with that "annoying" kid. 

"So , did you have any trouble talking to Joohyun? " Taeyeon asked.

"Joohyun? Ahh , you meant Seohyun the "ANNOYING" kid?" I said loud enough for her to hear it. She just stayed on the same position.

"Aha , to be honest , she's not annoying. I don't know what happened to her too. Yoong bought her here. Yoong told me that Seohyun's parents were mean to her. When she was little , her parents would go to the bar and would get drunk. And when they went home ,they'd realeased their stress on her , by beating and canning her. Eventhought she begged her parents to stop doing that , they would continue it anyway. She have an older sister. But unfortunately , her sister was killed. But i knew that she's hiding something. Maybe because of that ,she changed into someone cold. And if you mess with her ,she would make sure you'll regret it. She's a black belter for taekwondo and she takes alot of fighting lessons." Taeyeon said , all of the other members heard it too. They didn't know about Seohyun. "But Yoong is her childhood friend. Yoong said that she was once an innocent, sweet and bubbly kid. But she totally turned." Taeyeon added. The other members nodded enthusiastically. Everyone looked at Seohyun with a sympathic look. She looked at us and glared at us.

"Would you quit looking at me? Do i have something on my face?" With that , she stomped off to her room. All of us sighed.

"So , does she really acts like that everyday?" I asked.

"Yes , everyday." Yuri said. "She rarely smiles and talk. But when it comes to fighting , she's a pro."

"Wait , why are you guys talking about fighting and stuff?"

"Dear Sica... Our job...Wait , your job too. Is involved with some fighting skills."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Bodyguard , Sica." My jaw dropped. No      Freaking              Way!~!!! I was shocked. Nooo... But...But... I had to do this for myself. I can't starve myself!

-End of POV-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : So , do you guys like it? Don't worry , there's more chapter coming. I hope you guys will support me till' the end. ;)) Anyeong. ;)))))