Chapter 2

We Are One Big Family

-----The next morning-----

~Seohyun POV~

I woke up and groaned. I walked towards the bathroom and bathe. As i was walking towards the door , i saw my family photo. I smiled and i could feel something hot running down my cheeks. It was my tears. If someone talks about the "family" topic , i would cry. I'm weak when it's about family... I rarely smile , talk and cry. I never cry. Back to reality , i went out of my room and wake the others up. When i entered Jessica's room , she was sleeping soundly. Damn , it's morning and she's still sleeping? .. ._. I shook her body hoping to wake her up but to no avail. Seriously.. That's it. I pulled her blanket and shouted at the top of my lungs while kicking her bed. And yes , she's sleeping in our mansion. She moved in yesterday , thanks to Kwon Yuri. >_< Back to her room , she woke up and slapped my arms. What the...

"Wake up!!!!!! For pete's sake. We're gonna be late. Jessica unnie!!" I said. Wait , did i say UNNIE loudly. I hope she didn't hear me. Eventhough i'm a cold person , i'm always polite with someone older. But if that person pisses me off , no way. She opened her eyes and i could see that she was shocked. >:) 

"Urgh , sorry , miss ANNOYING. I'll shower now."

"Yeah ,you better." I said. I'm not annoying , you are. -_- I exited her room and went downstairs to make breakfast. As i was cooking , someone back-hugged me. No one dares to back-hug me except Yoong. She's my closest unnie. You can say we're really close.

"Hyunnie , what are you cooking?"

"Just simple breakfast. I'll buy something later , arasso? Now go get the others." I said. She nodded and went to the living room , shouting for the others. I smiled. Yes , i just did. I quickly turn on my "cold" side. *Beep* (X'DD) I put the food on the plate and brought them to the dining room. I put them on the table , and put bowls of rice on each side. 9 people. Including Jessica. -_- The others went down automatically.

"Woah , you cooked this?" Taeyeon asked. For all this while , Yoong has been cooking , but i was the one who helped her alot. 

"Neh." I replied coldly. I sat down and motioned them to eat. They nodded and we ate silently. Our job starts at 11. Now is 9. So , we have alot of time to chat. I'm not in a mood to have one, 

"Hey , today is Christmas , right?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes , why?" Taeyeon replied.

"Don't you guys want to meet your family?"  Great , now she's asking about family. I'm weakening.

"So , how's your family , guys?" Yuri asked. They never knew about my family. Please change the topic...

"Alright , why don't we take turns to talk about our family?" Hyoyeon said. No way...My vison was getting blurry by the tears that formed in my eyes. I quickly turned away and wiped them before they see it. They take turn talking about their family when it was my turn.

"Seohyun?" Taeyeon asked. Gulp...

" They're good , i guess?" I said. I'm not sure what to say. I could feel my tears running down my cheeks. I swear all of them was shocked.

"Hey , are you alright?" Jessica asked , trying to caress my back. I slapped her arms away and walked upstairs.

"Is she alright?" Jessica asked to the others.

"I don't think so." Tiffany said. When it was 10.30 , i went downstairs with my shades on. My eyes is red. From all the crying. All of them look at me.

"You alright?" Yoong said , while putting her arms around me. I didn't bother to slap her arms away. I was weak.

"Y-yeah." We walked towards our van. I was feeling guilty on how i mistreated Jessica , i'll apologise later. As we move inside the van , i found myself sitting next to Jessica at the back. Only both of us. Jessica poked me.

"Hey , are you alright? I'm sorry about just now." She said.

"It's not your fault." I said coldly.

"Okay...."

"Look , i'm sorry about just now. I snapped your arms. I can't control." I said.

"It's fine." I could see her smile sweetly at me. It won't work on me ,missy. ._. When we arrived at the club , i was sure that Jessica was shocked. I caress her shoulder and reassured her. She nodded , probably shocked at how caring i was. When we entered the club , boy , it was packed. Eventhough it was morning , it's packed. I walked behind Jessica. Suddenly , there was a guy holding her wrist. He was talking to her. And i could see Jessica trying to escape from him. My motto is "Never mess with MY family" . I walked towards the guy and punched him on the face. The other people who were dancing stopped moving. My unnies stopped moving and looked at me. The guy then release Jessica and held my wrist tightly. I endure it. He touched my thigh. 

"Jessica , go to the others , NOW." I said. The guy infront of me smell my neck before he could make another move , i elbowed him and brought my leg up to his face , kicking him hardly. I spat at him.

"Never touch the others. One more freaking try , you're banned. You hear me?" Loud enough for the others to hear it. He nodded. I smirked. 

"Let's go , unnies." I said as i walked towards them.

~End of POV~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So , how was it? Sorry if it's boring. ;)) Wow ,Seohyun is protecting Jessica. x'DD I hope it's not boring , maybe i'll update 1 more today. I won't disappoint you guys ,arasso? See you later. ;)) 

-Author'nim- ♦