Chapter 4

We Are One Big Family

~Jessica POV~

After 4 hours of break ,we decided to go back to our work. I glanced at my watch and it's already 8PM. How long are we gonna work? I shooked Sunny who is sleeping. She woke up and rubbed her eyes cutely. God , she's so adorable.

"Sunny , when do our work finish?"

"Erm ,12. Why? Tired already?"

"Ohh , aniya. I was just asking." I said. It's true , i wasn't tired at all. I was kinda feeling hyper. Just when it strikes 9PM , alot of people started coming in. Soon ,it's packed again. Alot of people are demanding alcohol. Until there's one man , who got up from his seat and threw glasses at the people who were dancing. All of them were terrified with the man. The "red" alert sign was on.

"Taeyeon here. A man throwing glasses. Immediate action is needed." I quickly grabbed my hat and vest , rushing downstairs. I went nearer to the man , calming him down. He stopped. He looked at me. I kicked him in the stomach and punched him hardly. He looked at me angrily and took a bottle of wine , trying to aim it at my head , i closed my head, waiting for the impact to be felt by me. But nothing happened. I opened my eyes slightly. To my horror , it was...Seohyun...

~End of POV~

~Seohyun POV~

Jessica grabbed her hat and vest and ran downstairs. Her first day and she decided to take action already? You pabo. I grabbed my H&T(Hat and vest.) and ran downstairs. I saw Jessica punching and kicking the man. At least she have some skills. I was alerted when the man was trying to hit Jessica's head using a bottle of wine. I quickly moved towards Jessica and let the bottle hit my head. It made a crashing sound. I glanced at Jessica who was looking at me. 

"Jessica ,move NOW!" I said. She ran towards a safer place and looked at me. I looked at the guy and quickly punched him several times on the stomach , shoving him on the wall. I grabbed his collar and pushed him several times on the wall. I side-kick him , sending him down on the floor. I pulled him up and handcuffed him. I walked towards the HQ with Jessica behind me and the man infront of me. When i arrived at the room , the others looked at me worriedly. I pushed him on the chair. The others was shocked.

"What -" Before i could finish my sentence , my vision was black.

~End of POV~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey , another short chapter. I'm going to say goodnight now. Hope you enjoy. I'll continue tomorrow ,arasso? ;)) 

-Author'nim- ♦