Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

12 Days of Christmas

Scenario: Decorating the Christmas Tree together~

 
 
(Bold - Bias)
(Italic - You)
 
 
"Is it standing straight?"
 
 
"Not quite. A bit to the left"
 
 
"Here?"
 
 
"No. A little right"
 
 
"Is this better?"
 
 
"A little left"
 
 
"Can you make up your mind! It's hea-"
 
 
"Stop! Perfect!" You beamed as he stands beside you to admire the Christmas tree you just bought.
 
 
This would be the first time you both spending Christmas together as a couple. You both went shopping earlier in the afternoon for decorations. You looked through the shopping bags on the coffee table and took out the ornaments for the tree.
 
 
"Babe, why are all of these gold?" You asked, taking out gold christmas balls, gold ribbons and gold bells.
 
 
"It's like a family tradition. Gold means achievement, prosperity and also elegance."
 
 
"Aw~ that's great."
 
 
"It also has other meanings"
 
 
"Really? Like what?"
 
 
"First is Achievement. Because I finally found the person I'm sure I want to spend the rest of my life with" he said, placing the gold Christmas balls around the tree.
 
 
"Second would be Prosperity. Both of our careers are doing very well. My promotion and as well as your recognition" he added, putting the ribbon on top of the Christmas tree and rolling it around till it reaches the bottom.
 
 
"And lastly, Elegance. It simply describes you perfectly. Everything about you is elegant"
 
 
"That was beautiful but the last one was a bit cheesy"
 
 
"But you still love me anyway~"
 
 
"Yes, I do. By the way, I have something too!" You exclaimed, running towards your shared bedroom. 
 
 
You scurried back to the living room holding a couple of Christmas ornaments. This time, yours are red in color
 
 
"I want to add these to the tree. To add color"
 
 
"Red?"
 
 
"Yes, it means strength and passion. I hope our relationship will be the same"
 
 
"I know it will be" he replied, helping you decorate the rest on the tree.
 
 
"We're missing something~"
 
 
"This?" You said, taking out a star topper you were hiding from behind.
 
 
"Where'd you get that? Did you buy that secretly again?"
 
 
"No. This is from my mom. She sent it to me when I told her I'll finally be spending the Christmas with someone I want to spend the rest of my life with"
 
 
"Seems like we're both thinking the same thing"
 
 
"I hope it stays that way" you replied. Both of you placed the star on top of the tree. You both stepped back and admired your work. 
Suddenly, you felt arms around your waist. His chin was resting on your left shoulder.
 
 
"I love you Babe. Merry Christmas"
 
 
"Love you too. Merry Christmas as well"
 
====================
It just happens that my picture has blue balls instead of red~😓😓
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Ukissgirllovesdongho!!