The 'Salute', Elmo Guy & The Clumsy Girl

You're My Twinkle

 


181533420_640.jpg






Krystal POV


I woke up early in the morning as I’m going to meet Ellie today! I was so hyped up in meeting my lil’ baby who made me forced Sulli to take me to her house earlier than the actual plan. While waiting for Sulli to get ready, I made sandwiches for breakfast and kimchi fried rice for lunch later in the afternoon. After placing them into the lunch boxes, I went inside my room again to check on Sulli and was relieved to see that she’s almost done. I marched to my side and took my belongings, including Ellie’s present before going out to the kitchen again. 


Last night Sulli informed me her brother had asked her about ‘Kle’ as Ellie kept on sulking and only wants ‘Kle’ whenever he asked her. After explaining everything to him, he had asked Sulli to bring me to the water-theme park in the afternoon, for a short meeting with them. However, since Sulli and I both are free from any activity, I had decided to tag along with the duo from the beginning, since I missed Ellie so much. >,< 



“Breakfast... check”


“Lunch... check”


“Utensils.... check”


“Water bottles....check”


“Woahhhh~ Why we need to bring too much things? Didn’t I tell you that we’ll only meet her for a short amount of time?” Sulli asked as she headed towards me from behind. 


“I know, but since today we didn’t have any schedule, I’ve decided that we should tag along with them” I said while smiling. “Your brother wouldn’t mind right?”


“Hm,, of course he wouldn’t. Anyway, I think I should inform him that we’re coming over”


“No, please don’t. I want to make it as a surprise for Ellie ^_^” 


“All right, if you say so.. Let’s go ”





30 minutes afterwards, in front of Sulli’s brother apartment.




My heart beating fast the moment I stepped into the building. I don’t know why but I’m feeling so nervous right now. We finally reached his apartment and Sulli rang the door bell. After a few seconds, the door opened and I was tackled by Ellie as soon as she saw me. 


“Kleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~” Ellie squealed as she hugged me. 


“Baby Elllllliiiieeeeeeeeeee~”


Ellie kissed my cheek. “Kle Ummmmaaaa~”


Omo, that I heard it right? Elli called me umma? 


“Dae Ellie, did you missed me?” I asked her as I planted several kisses on her cheeks. She nods her head in return and grinned widely afterwards. Then, I took a closer look of her face. Something seems wrong... 


I poked her cheeks and it seems that her cheeks weren’t chubby as they were few weeks ago. I examined her a little more and found that there were dark circles and quite a big eye bags at her eyes. Did something happen to her? Does she sick or something?


“Ellie-ah, are you crying before?” I asked my lil baby. 


Ellie hung her head low. She nods her head slowly and a quiet whisper of ‘yes’ can be heard afterwards. 


“Do you eat well? Why do y-” As I want to further ask her, she stopped me by snuggling closer to me. A few sobs can be heard between her words “Ellie misses Kle umma so much...”


A gush of guilt feeling was overflowing within my soul. “I miss you so much too Ellie-ah” I said as I hugged her tighter and caressed her hair to sooth her down. Ellie calmed down minutes later and I heard Sulli is still talking with her brother. Ellie pulled herself away from me and grinned widely after a while. I wiped the remaining tears on her cheeks and earned a peck on my lips from Ellie.


“Omo, you stole my 1st kiss Ellie-ah” I pouted. Ellie moves closer to me and I start to tickle her, pretending to make it as a payback. 


“Kekekeke~ Stopppppp... Kekekekeke”


“That’s what you got if you stole my kiss” I said as I continue tickling the little girl. Ellie and I kept on teasing and tickling each other, only to be stopped by Sulli. 


“Akkkhhheemmmm” Sulli clears to get our attention. Ellie and I s’ laughter dead and we turned our heads towards the giant-height lady in front of the door. However, instead of looking at the babbly friends of mine, my eyes were diverted to focus on the person that was standing next to her. I examined his face and then I realized he’s Adden, the ‘salute’ and elmo guy. 


What the? Why is he here? Don’t tell me he’s Ellie’s daddy...


“Soojung?” the man who resembles my 1st crush asked me as he also shocked to see me. 


“Adden?” I asked in return as I try to stand up. 


“Yep, the one and only. What a small world, right Soojung? Anyway, it looks like you’re the cause of my daughter’s mood swing lately ^_^” 


I slowly nod my head and gave him a small smile in return. I refused to look at him as I can feel my cheek is burning after receiving his smile. Kya~ why I feel nervous? Stay calm krystal.. don’t make it obvious that you’re nervous. Breathe in breathe out... 


There’s a brief of awkward silence before Sulli spoke “You two knew each other?” She asked as she kept changing her attention between Adden and I. 


“Yep” Adden answered while I the other hand nod my head. “Come in please, we’ll talk more while eating” he said as he made way for us to enter his house. 



Amber POV


After I opened the door, Ellie squealed and went to hug her “Kle”, which is Krystal, the maknae of Sulli’s group, according to Sulli last night. Sulli explained to me that both of them wanted to tag along with Ellie and I for the rest of the day as they didn’t have any other schedule. As Sulli talked to me, Ellie had her own time with her precious ‘Kle’. I could hear Ellie’s sobs after a few seconds but didn’t bother to interrupt as I heard Krystal’s concerned voice soothing my lil’ princess. I focused my attention back to Sulli as she started to babble about this is my first time in meeting Krystal but I was distracted by Ellie’s sudden laugh. I turned my head towards the duo and found that Ellie was tickled by Krystal. I couldn’t help but to smile towards the scene I saw. My heart flattered as I saw Ellie’s happy face as well as her closeness with her saviour. As I want to further think about Ellie and her saviour, Sulli interrupted it by clearing , trying to get the two laughing girls’ attention. 


I took this chance to take a closer look of Krystal. I examined her flawless face and somehow she reminds me of Soojung, the clumsy girl. The scenes where I bumped into that ‘ Soojung’ in front of Sulli’s dorm, the toy’s store moment were flashing in my mind like a theatre, before everything clicked that it was the same Soojung all along. 


“Soojung?” I asked her as I put my shocked face on.


“Adden?” She asked me in return as she tried to get up on her feet. 


“Yep, the one and only. What a small world, right Soojung? Anyway, it looks like you’re the cause of my daughter’s mood swing lately ^_^” I said as I wanted to and hide the fact that I was happy that she’s Ellie’s saviour.


I gave her my dorky smile as she nods her head towards me. I saw her cheeks reddened afterwards. She’s so cute, just like my baby Soojung... wait, what I’m talking about? She’s not that Soojung 


As I was busy reminding myself that this Soojung isn’t the Soojung I know, I heard Sulli’s voice 


“You two knew each other?” Sulli asked as she saw the interaction between Krystal and me. 


“Yep” I answered as Krystal just nods her head towards Sulli. 


“Come in please, we’ll talk more while eating” I said as I made way for them to enter the house.


I motioned them to sit in the living room while I went to kitchen to grab some drinks for them. I poured the juices into the glasses, when Krystal came in with a few of lunch boxes. 


“I’ve prepared breakfast for all of us, you don’t have to struggle yourself to prepare it Adden-ssi” she said as she put the lunch boxes on the counter. 


“Ah.. arasso ” I nod my head and continue pouring the drinks. “Just leave it there; I’ll serve in a few” 


She paused from grabbing the plates and headed back to the living room. Once she’s beyond my sight, I let out a deep sigh. My heart beats faster than usual when she’s around. It’s not that I don’t like her but... seriously I don’t know at the moment. 


I took the plates and opened the lunch boxes. I was surprised to see the content as the sandwiches prepared were looks alike the sandwiches that Soojung prepared for me years ago.


Is she my baby Soojung? Nah, it couldn’t be her. There’s a lot of people can make this kind of sandwiches. Silly mind and memories. Tsk 


I took the sandwiches and placed it on the plate before bringing them to the living room. As I walked into the living room, something caught my ears
































































































“Kle umma~” 

 

 


*to be continued 

allright. that's it.. sorry for any errors.. i'm going to update the part II soon, maybe before i return to my uni life. anyway, as for now, leave ur comment. I know this story is quite slow, but but.... *scratch the back of my head* ...... 

bye for now ^_^