Hottest Daddy Vs Pretty Eyes

You're My Twinkle

 

 

“Appa~” the baby Ellie squealed when Amber’s face appeared on the screen.


“Hello there lil missy, do you miss me?” the handsome appa greeted on the other line. 


“Uhuh!!!” Little Ellie nodded as she showed Amber her half-complete teeth. 


“Appa miss you too,Ellie. Here, take a look at this. Appa bought a new toy for you”. An elmo toy was appeared on the screen as Amber adjusted his camera’s phone towards the Elmo toy that laying beside him. 


“El..mooooooooooooooo~” Ellie jumped up and down in Sulli’s lap while Sulli tried her best to control her excited niece. Ellie then danced happily around her aunty, made a few sounds like “Yeayyyy” and “Elliemooooo” while on the other hand Sulli continue the video call with Amber. 


Amber chuckled as he saw his daughter dancing the ellie-mo dance, a dance that the daughter will made whenever she received a new elmo toy. Just for elmo toy. Believe it or not, she had a full rack of elmo collections, with a varieties of sizes and styles back at their house. After a few seconds, Amber’s attention was directed back to his sister as her voice echoed loudly through his ear canal. 


“Yah oppa! Where are my gifts???”


“Gifts? What gifts? Did I have promised you to buy gifts for you???Hmm??”


“Oppa! You’re so mean!”


Sulli pouted. 


“Haha. I’m kidding Ssul. Here, take a look of these..” Amber directed the phone to a corner, which there were 5-6 shopping bags were placed “It’s all yours....”. 


“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I love you oppa!”


“I know that already. No need to scream Ssul.”


Sulli grinned sheepishly towards her brother as she was surprised to see all those shopping bags. She didn’t think that her pleadings over extra gifts were fulfilled by Amber. 


“Eh, who’s that?” Amber asked, and Sulli had paused from her celebration over extra gifts and turned her head backwards, where she faced the scene of the maknae of her group, Krystal was playing with her cute little niece. 


“Oh, that’s Krystal. Do you want to say hi to her?” Sulli said as she turned her focus back to Amber. 


“Hmm.. If it’s not bothering her, I wouldn’t mind”


“Okay! Hold on for a second” 




Krystal POV

I heard noisy sounds coming from our practice room as I returned from the ladies. When I stepped inside, I saw Sulli was talking to someone on the phone while the little Ellie dancing happily around the room. 


I made my way towards the little girl and picked her into my arms as she grinned widely to me. 


“Hey Ellie, why is that you are so happy?”


“Appa....ellie....new....toy.....elmooo!!!”


“Huh???”


Ellie pouted as she seems to notice that I didn’t get her message. 


I tapped my chin using my finger, making a thinking position as trying my best to understand what she wanted to tell me. As I was arranging the words in my mind, I could see Ellie puffed her chubby cheeks while maintaining the pout on her lips. 


Gah!!!So cute!! Ellie don’t do that or I’ll die because of cuteness overloaded!!Aish...Think Krystal think.. new toy elmo? Oh, that’s it!.


“Stop making that cute face would you? I knew what you meant earlier” I said as I poked her cheeks. “Your daddy bought you a new elmo toy right???” 


Her lips turned to curve upwards and she nodded her head in excitement afterwards. Then, she leaned in towards me and kisses me on my cheek. 


“You!!” I said while pointing my index finger at the little girl. I faked an angry face just to receive chuckles from her in return. As I want to kiss her cheek, I heard Sulli’s voice calling for me. 


“Soojung-ah~ Come here...pali pali~”


I placed Ellie on the floor and walked towards Sulli. “What?”I squatted down to her level. 


“My brother wants to talk to you, do you mind to talk to him now?”


Her brother?? Doesn’t it mean that he is Ellie’s Appa? The one that Luna and Victoria claimed as the hottest daddy in Seoul?


“Ah... you mean Ellie’s daddy?”


“Yup” with that Sulli shoved her phone towards my face and the screen was only few inches away from my face.


“Kyaaaa~” I shouted in shocked and tried to push the screen away but was accidentally pressed the end call button thus ending the video call. 


“Gah!! What are you doing Krys??? Why did you end the call??” Sulli whined as she tried to call her brother back.


“Ssorry, I didn’t mean it. You should have told me that it’s a video call, and besides, you shouldn’t shove it so close to my face.I’m sorry okay?”


“Hmpph..Seems like I need to introduce you to him when he come to pick Ellie then. Anyway, where’s Ellie? ”


*********************



Amber POV


I showed Sulli the shopping bags that were placed in the corner and turned the phone back to me afterwards. I saw Sulli grinning widely and I saw Ellie was clinging onto a long black haired girl at the back. 


“Eh, who’s that?” I asked. 


Sulli turned her head backwards before turning back to face me “Oh, that’s Krystal. Do you want to say hi to her?” 


Oh, so that is Ellie’s saviour. She and Ellie get along well. Impressive. 


“Hmm.. If it’s not bothering her, I wouldn’t mind” 


“Okay! Hold on for a second” Sulli said before calling my Ellie’s saviour. 


I saw she placed Ellie on the floor and walked over to Sulli after that. But still, I couldn’t see her face clearly. I waited, as I heard Sulli explained to her about me. 


“Ah... you mean Ellie’s daddy?” You have such a melodious voice Krystal. I wonder if that’s the main reason Ellie’s attached to you. Hmmm.. 


As I was busy with my own thinking, suddenly I saw Sulli’s face was replaced with a new face on the screen. However the phone was shoved too close to the newly face which I assumed Krystal’s, causing only the upper part of her face was seen. Pretty eyes you got there Krystal-ssi.


Suddenly, I heard she squealed. “Kyaaaaa~” and then my phone screen turned black before the statements of the call’s duration appeared. “Aish, did she end my call or the line wasn’t good there?” I sighed before attempting to call Sulli and all I got is the line is busy. 


“Aish, I hope I can meet her when I come to pick Ellie soon”


I flopped myself on the couch and closed my eyes as I wanted to relax a bit. As minutes passed, Krystal’s eyes were lingering on my mind. Her melodious voice, echoed continuously. As I enjoying the calmness from thinking and rewinding about Krystal voices and her eyes, I felt someone tapped me on my arm. I opened my eyes slowly and was faced with my cousin eyes, Yuri. 


“Yah! Why are you smiling while sleeping??”


“Huh? Am I???”


“Yeh.. Did I missed something???” Yuri smirked. con19.gif 


“Uh.... neh... I just remembered things...”


“Hmm...” Yuri replied and she still smirking at me. 


“Okay, whatever you say. Anyway, why did you show my shopping bags to Sulli? She might get mad once she know those weren’t hers.”



“Hahaha. Just don’t tell her. I didn’t have the time to shop yet. Mind to choose their gifts with me later?”



Yuri nodded her heads and soon after we went outside for dinner. 




to be continued. drop your comment 3.gif please? :P