Ellie & the newcomers

You're My Twinkle

One fine day, in one of the apartments in the middle of Seoul.. 



Amber was pacing back and forth in his living room while his little girl played with her Barbie doll on the coffee table. 


Come on, think of something Amber... 

An idea flew to his mind and he snapped his finger at that thought. This made the little daughter paused from playing with her favourite doll and turned her head towards her father. Amber gave another smile towards his daughter before pulling her into his arms. He let the cute little girl playing with the doll in his lap and took out his cell phone before dialling her step sister’s number. 


Amber POV


“Yebuseyo oppa!” the babbly girl greeted on the other line. 


“Yebuseyo. Sull, I need your help”


“What do you want my help for?”


“Can you babysit Ellie for a few days? I will be going to Jeju tonight and I have no one to look after her”


“Ah... ”


“I've asked umma and appa but they're not available. They already out of the town”


He paused. “Do you think you can help me Ssul?”


“Hmm..for how many days?”


“2 days and I’ll directly return home once the meeting finished” He said, convincing the girl. 


“Alright, but please buy me something in return. Nothing is free nowadays”


“You're the best Ssull! , I’ll buy something for you later.  and yeah, hank you for helping your . I don’t know what I will do without you”


“It’s okay oppa, anyway, when are you going to drop by Ellie”


“In 30 minutes. Is it okay?”


“Allright, I’ll tell the others. See you soon oppa”


With that, both of them hung up. Amber put little Ellie on his side and lightly pinched Ellie’s cheek.


“Okay honey, let’s pack your things”



30 minutes later. 


Somewhere, around Cheongdam city. 


Amber stood in front of one building with Ellie clung on his right arm, while the other was filled with Ellie’s necessities. 


“Appa has work to do, Ellie stay here with Sulli aunty arasso”


The daughter slowly nodded. Her expression tells that she’s going to cry soon. 


Amber kissed Ellie’s cheek. “Don’t be sad. Appa will buy new doll for you”


A small grin appeared as soon as he said that. “See, you look better smiling” He kissed the daughter’s cheek once again.


“He he he” the daughter replied and she kissed her handsome appa in return.


“Ellie~~”


The duo turned their heads towards the voice and found that it was Sulli’s. Then she walked towards the duo with a big smile on her face. 


“Come on, everyone is waiting inside”



In Sulli’s dorm. 



Sulli POV


“Members, Elli has arrived” I shouted as soon as I entered my dorm. Amber oppa and Ellie followed behind me. 


One by one, the members appeared into the living room. 


“Anyohaseyo” Amber greeted and bowed towards Luna and Victoria unnies.


He then put Ellie down and asked her to do the same. 


“Ann.. yo... ha... e...yo” little Ellie was stuttering while saying those and bowed afterwards. 


“Kyaaaaaaaa~~” Luna squealed.


“Omoooooooooooo” Victoria responded. 



Luna POV


“Members, Ellie has arrived” I heard Sulli shouted from the front door. 


I rushed towards the living room and found that there was a guy and a little girl behind Sulli.


“Anyohaseyo” the man greeted and bowed. 


He then put the little girl on the floor before whispering something towards her. 


“Ann..yo..ha..e..yo” the little girl stuttered and bowed after that. 


“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” 


She’s sooo cuteeeeeeee. 




Victoria POV


“Ann..yo..ha..e..yo” the little girl greeted us.


“Omoooooooooooooooooooooooo” I felt my jaw dropped as I heard her voice.


I ran towards her and picked her onto my arms. 


“You’re sooo cute Ellie..” I said and lightly pinched her cheek.


Out of sudden, her smiles faded and she had a terrified look.


“Tsk.. Tsk... A... Appa....” 




Amber POV


“Tsk...Tsk.. A..Appa..” I heard Ellie started to cry. I quickly made my way towards Sulli’s friend and took Ellie away from her. 


“Mianhe neh.. Ellie is kind of afraid with unfamiliar faces”


“O...okay..” she replied. She looked sad but I can’t help it. Ellie tends to cry if she’s with someone she’s not familiar with. 


“Shh... don’t cry honey. Appa is here. That’s Sulli’s aunty friend. Don’t be afraid okay.”


Ellie looked at me, a tear rolled down on her cheek and buried her face on my body. 


“Shh...don’t cry Ellie. Appa is here”



After Ellie had calmed down a bit, they gestured me to sit on the couch. Then, Sulli introduced her friends to me. Now I know that the girl that terrified Ellie named Victoria and the other one is Luna. However, there was one of her member was not around, which is Krystal. I wonder how would she react if she knows that they need to babysit Ellie in 2 days. So far those two were okay, but the problem is Ellie. I hope Ellie didn’t make this hard for them. It’s already hard for me to find someone to take care of her and I hope she didn’t make it worse. 


“Anyway, this is my step brother, Amber.” Sulli said and I just gave them a small smile. 


Sulli took Ellie away from me “And this is our main guest, Ellie. Now Ellie, say hi to Aunty Luna and Aunty Vic”


Ellie hid her face behind her palms and a smile was seen behind them, causing the girls to squeal about her action. 


“Omo,, little Ellie is shy nowwww” Sulli said in a sing song voice, just to make the little girl to pout.


“Hahaha,, don’t be rude honey. Say hi to aunties” I told my daughter while ruffling her hair. 


“Hhhiii” Elli said and buried her face onto Sulli’s body afterwards. 


“Hahahhahaaa” all of us laugh upon seeing Ellie’s shyness. 


Suddenly my phone vibrated, indicating that it’s time for me to prepare for my business trip. 


“Okay girls, I need to go now and thank you very much for letting Ellie to stay here for a while. I owe you girls a lot” 


“It’s okay oppa, don’t worry, we’ll took a good care of her” Sulli said with a reassuring smile. The two girls just nodded their head in response. 


“Thank you so much girls” 


“Don’t be a naughty girl okay. Follow your aunties. Appa will be back in 2 days. Arasso”


I kissed Ellie’s forehead, examining her sad face and watery eyes before standing on my feet.


“See you later girls” I said and I eyed Sulli to tell her that Ellie was about to cry. She nodded in understanding. I bid them goodbye and walked out of the apartment without looking back.


Mianhe Ellie, Appa has work to do. Wait for Appa neh. 






Krystal POV




Bed.... bed... I need my bed...




I was on my way back to my dorm after finishing my vocal training. I felt very exhausted and I could barely open my eyes. 


Bed..bed....


I ran towards the entrance as soon as I saw my apartment’s building. However, I wasn’t lucky enough as I bumped into someone along my way there.


“Ahhhhh” I groaned as I fall on the hard pavement. The guy that bumped into me felled too. 


I saw the guy shook his head multiple times before getting up on his feet. 


“Sorry, I wasn’t looking in my direction properly” he spoke and offered his hand to me.


I accepted his hand and I could feel electricity as our skin met. 


“Thanks” I stuttered. He was few foot away from me and now I can clearly saw his face. 


His eyes... Are familiar... Have I met him somewhere before?


“Are you okay?” his husky voice snapped me out of my own thought. 


“.. Yes.. Anyway I’m sorry too, I was rushing and wasn’t paying attention to where I was going ”


“Haha, It’s okay. Anyway, I need to go. Thanks and be careful next time miss.” he said. He playfully salutes me while smiling before walking away towards the opposite direction. 


I was shocked to see him doing that. Somehow, his action resembles someone that I knew. 


That smile. That gesture. Don’t tell me he’s... Aish.. No way.




Meanwhile, in Sulli’s dorm. 


Sulli tried to calm Ellie as she started crying after Amber left the dorm.


“Shhh... shhhh.. don’t cry Ellie. Appa has to work. Shhh...”


“I’m homeeeeee....”


All eyes were focused on Krystal. She had a confused look on her face as she saw Ellie, and above all, Ellie is crying.


Krystal walked to sit beside Luna on the couch and whispered something to her. Krystal just nodded her head while listening to Luna. It seems that Luna is explaining about the situation to her now. 


She walked towards Sulli and Ellie and bent on her knees afterwards. 


She poked Ellie’s cheek. 


“Hi there..” Krystal softly said.


Ellie turned her heads towards the newcomer and furrows her eyes.


"........"


“What is your name?” another poke. 



Ellie then.......


























































poked Krystal in return. 












































































okay people. time to go. bye for now~~ con6.gif 
leave COMMENT arasso?