Past

You're My Twinkle

 




ec98a4-eba788ec9db4-eba088ec9db4eb9494-e



Amber POV


“Shoot!” Sulli cursed and hid behind me. I turned my head to the back and a cute, orange haired guy walked past me. He smiled to me as he turned my head towards me and I replied an awkward one to him in return. Once he was far from us, Sulli stood next to me with a relieve expression. 


“Mind to explain?” I asked as I put an arm around her shoulder.


“N-n-nothing” Sulli stuttered.


“Your cheek is red”


“No!” she shouted and her cheek become even redder.


“Haha, it’s okay Ssul. I’ll found out sooner” I patted her head and pull her for a hug. 


“I need to go for now. See you later Ssul”. I pinched her cheek before walking away to the parking lot. I’ll tell mom she’s gonna have a son-in-law sooner.



Krystal POV


I went to buy a bubble tea after going out of the gift shop. I walked towards the shop where I left Sulli and found that she wasn’t there anymore. I tried to call her but she didn’t pick up her phone. Walking aimlessly throughout the mall, I met Taemin oppa, in front of the arcade. He mentioned that he saw Sulli with a guy near the main entrance and told me to say hi to her. I made my way towards the main entrance and found that Sulli was hugging a guy. I couldn’t see the guy’s face very well because a crowd of people walked around them and I walked closer towards them. Once I reached her, the guy was nowhere to be seen. 


“Sulli..” I tapped her shoulder and she yelped in shocked.


“Gosh Krystal, you scared me to death. Where have you been? I’m searching for you almost an hour now” she said as she rubbed her chest with her right hand. 


“Mianhe, I went to buy a few things earlier. Anyway who’s the guy that was with you just now?”


“Aigooo Krystal, you’re late! He’s Amber, my stepbrother or Ellie’s ”


“daddy?” I cut her words.


“Yes and you always missed the chance of meeting him. Anyway let’s go back home. I’m tired”


Then, Sulli and I walked out of the mall. While waiting for the manager to pick us, I told her about Taemin.


“Taemin oppa told me to say hi to you, so “Hi Sulli” I said as I waved my hand towards her.


Her cheek turns to shade to pink colour “W-wh where do you meet him?”


“You like him right?” I ignore her question and in return.


Her cheeks turn even redder and I earned myself a slap on the arm after that. 


*******


Fx Dorm


Later at night..


Sulli crawled to her own bed in the room she shared with Krystal after telling her crush on Taemin to her. On the other hand Krystal lied on her own bed, staring directly at the white ceiling above her. 


Her mind drifted to the life she had when she was at the States. 


Krystal’s Flashback


“Oppa, wait, wait!!”


Adden oppa turned back towards me while smiling. “What do you want Soojungie?”


“T-this is f-for you, oppa” I stuttered as I handed him the lunchbox I prepared earlier. 


“You made this for me?”


“Uhm...” I hung my head low.


“Thanks Soojungie, anything else?”


“N-no”


“See you later okay” he said and playfully saluted me while smiling before leave with his friends. I saw that his friends nudged and and he winked at me as he turning his head back towards me. I could feel blood rushed to my cheeks and I couldn’t stop smiling. 


Well, if you want to know, that’s Adden oppa, my crush. He is one of the most popular student in this school and most of the girls are dying to talk to him. I’m one of them but was lucky enough to get his attention. I got the chance to get close to him since he had helped me when I tripped on my way back to my house after school last week. 



We grew closer from day to day and I can sense that he has feelings for me. However, he didn’t say anything and never did I ask him too. Just when I had the courage to confess to him, I saw he walked hand in hand with YoungJoo unnie at school. 





“Soojung, meet Young Joo, my girlfriend” he said while smiling.


End of Flashback



Tears rolled down to her cheeks at the moment she recalled about the day her 1st love declared his heart wasn’t hers. 4 years had gone but her tears wouldn’t resist staying within the glands whenever she recalls about him. 


She wipes the remaining tears on her cheek and reached for her phone beside the nightstand. A smile appeared on her beautiful face as soon as she saw the phone’s wallpaper. Ellie’s smile in the picture shoo away her sadness and soon after she fall asleep. She whispered her 1st love and the little girl names just before she drifted to her own lala land. 



Meanwhile, at Amber’s house...


The clock shows it’s already 12.00 a.m but the little Ellie still refuse to go to sleep. She has been pouting and sulking for the past 2 hours and didn’t budge to move from the couch. Amber was in depressed with his daughter’s mood swing. He asked the little girl once again,


“What do you want honey? I don’t know if you didn’t tell me”


“Kle”


“What is kle?”


“Elli wants Kle”


“Food?”


She shakes her head No.


“New cartoon?”


“No” *crossed arm


“Ice cream?”


“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!I want Kle!!!!!!!!!!” Her scream echoed throughout the house.


“Okay okay, we’ll go for Kle tomorrow okay?”


A drop of tears rolled down her chubby cheeks. A gush of guilt feeling was felt by the father. He held out his pinky towards his little daughter. 


“Appa promise to take you to Kle tomorrow” he said, smiling.


The daughter raised her eyebrows and wipes the tears on her cheeks. "I promise" Amber said with an assuring smile. 


Between the sobs, she intertwined her pinky with her father and smiled sheepishly afterwards. “Kle!” The daughter screamed as she buried herself in her appa’s embrace. Amber hugs his daughter tightly and brings her to the bedroom. 


I need to ask Sulli about Kle tomorrow the father thought as he watched his daughter drift to sleep. 



Next Morning...


“Appa!!!! www-aak-ee u--pppppp” the 2 and half years old girl screamed as she jumped up and down on the bed. Seeing her appa didn’t move nor didn’t show signs of waking up, she squealed directly at his ears 


“Appppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaa~”


“Okay okay, I’m up I’m up” he said while rubbing his eyes and ears.


Once he done, he looked at his grinning daughter. Planting small kisses on the daughter’s forehead, he greeted his precious daughter with a smile. “Good Morning Ellie”


Ellie kissed Amber’s cheek in return and smile sheepishly towards the father. 


“Kle”


“Can’t wait for your Kle huh?” 


“Uhm!!!”


“Let’s brush your teeth and breakfast first okay?”


The daughter jumped off from the bed and dragged her Appa towards the bathroom. 


Wow, Kle deprived huh Ellie? The appa thought.


***


Amber was in the kitchen while Ellie watched Elmo in the tv when the door bell rang. 


Amber dashed towards the door while Ellie followed him from behind. As soon as the door was opened, Ellie squealed “Kleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~”








that's for now. i know it's short but at least the past is revealed right? and yeah, kryber will officially meet next chapter. there's no doubt about it. so, drop ur comment okay? and now the little eun ae is scolding me for not updating her parent's story. till then. bye ^_^


ellie's family vid? --> click