gone;

bittersweet christmas; a drabble collection

            A soft sigh of relief escaped Jongin’s lips as he laid there, silently celebrating the brief silence that had ensued. Then, it broke and the shuffling continued once again. Jongin gritted his teeth, resisting the strong desire to slap himself in the face with his icy gloves.

            He was supposed to be out stargazing alone on Christmas Eve, but unfortunately, Kyungsoo had decided to tag along just to annoy the out of him.

            His boyfriend was currently giggling like a crazy person, spraying ice crystals everywhere while he made snow angels on the bank of the Han River.

            Jongin growled when a frozen tidal wave washed over his bare face, courtesy of Do Kyungsoo. It stung as if hordes of bees were attacking his face. “, Kyungsoo!” Jongin brushed the snow away angrily, and sat up only to feel a pair of soft lips on his. His gaze softened. His anger dissolved and all thoughts of the stars and the night sky went up into space.

            “You need to stop doing this.” Jongin whispered.

             Kyungsoo grinned. “Doing what?”

            “Appearing.”

            The smile vanished. “Why?”

            Jongin averted his gaze to the river in front of him. “Because. You don’t ing exist anymore.”

 

Word Count: 201

Ideas Used: Christmas Eve, EXO, Han River, Stargazing, Snow


Author's Note:

And that's the final drabble, my favorite one. I'm kind of sad actually that this is finished. Again, I hope you guys enjoyed and Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it!