naughty;

bittersweet christmas; a drabble collection

            As soon as he heard the front door slam shut, a devilish smirk lifted the corners of Sehun's mouth 

            Luhan was out buying last second gifts for Christmas. And he had forgotten to take it with him.

            For days now Sehun had been itching to get his hands on the book. For days now he had watched his boyfriend not-so-subtly scoot away from him and scribble furiously into the pages, looking up at Sehun every five seconds to ensure that the latter couldn’t read what he wrote and carefully locking it afterwards. It infuriated Sehun and it hurt too. To think that even after all their years together, Luhan couldn't trust Sehun enough to let him read the contents of a mere diary.

            But that would all change today. By pure accident, Sehun had found the key to the lock while rummaging around for a “pleasure tool” in Luhan’s drawer the night before. And now, Sehun had his boyfriend’s precious diary in the palm of his hands. His fingers traced the simple white leather before he the silver lock.

            Plopping down on the bed, he inserted the key inside the hole and took several attempts at twisting it until finally he heard a satisfying click. Sehun almost ripped the book in his eagerness to open it, getting a paper cut in the process. His thumb smeared blood onto the crisp journal pages, but it was if he didn’t feel pain at all.

            His eyes flashed dangerously as it devoured words and sentences.

            The grin reappeared. It stretched wider and wider at each flip of the page, each depicting the mushy-gushy, naughty things Luhan wanted to do with Sehun this Christmas.

            Sehun laughed like a madman as he relocked the diary. He was going to have so much fun teasing Luhan tomorrow.


Word Count: 302

Ideas Used: Locks and Keys, Paper Cut


Author's Note:

Hello there dear reader, the first drabble is up!

I'll leave it up to your imagination as to what exactly was written inside the diary. I hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter will be posted tomorrow, so stay tuned and please comment. It means a lot to me.