CAMPING PART 2 X THE FORTUNE COOKIES

SEEMS TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP

"S-Sammy.... likes me? how is that even possible? And what did she mean earlier?" — taewoon's mind was fulled with these thoughts through-out the night. while taewoon, who kept on thinking about sammy all night, couldn't sleep, sammy was in her tiny little dream.

next morning 

"sammy-ah, yesterday night..." taewoon asked sammy as soon as he met her.

"oh yes i had a great sleep, except the part yoona kept on taking all my sleep place but other than that, it was great" sammy cut in, not waiting until taewoon finished. 

"okay okay you can talk all you want, but not in my classtime. pack up and get ready to go home" mrs. baek shouted, making sure everyone heard her. 

the bus was not noisy like how it was anymore, only silene since they were too tired. finally, they reached school. 

"okay guys, it's already the end of the week. have fun everyone!" mrs.baek clapped and everyone did the same.

as time passed, students started to head home, where they could rest and sleep all they want (a/n: such lazy kids LOL xD)

At taecyeon's house

listen to my heartbeat, my heart is beating... — music coming out from taecyeon's house. he invited friends to come over, and since he's the only child in the house, his parents built for him his own gym/practice room. 

Eunjung's dorm

"oaaaaaaaaaa" — eunjung yawned and hugged her teddy bear. she was too tired to do anything so she slept right away.

At yoona's house

"ohyes yes, you just do it that way. and remember, my mom is director Im, and the main character in my mom's new movie, is exclusively for you." yoona talked with sunny through the phone & a smirk crawled on her face.

Park Jiyeon, you are so dead with me this time. 

(note note note: remember, eunjung's FAKE name after leaving her house is park jiyeon c: )

Sunny's house

"hey jessica, you are good at baking right? go to my house now, and also bring the ingredients for a fortune cookie." — after talkingto yoona, sunny called jessica right away. 

Next morning at school

"hey jiyeon! for a sorry of what we did a few days ago, we made these cookies juuuuuuust for you!" sunny and jessica gave eunjung the cookies and ran away as fast as they could. eunjung couldn't help but laugh and took a bite; a piece of paper fell out.

meet us at the toilet (ew xD) by noon, at break okaaaaay? iloveyou. from sunny, jessica, yoona 

eunjung remembered about what they did to her, and touched her short hair.

i'm sorry, but i'm not those stupid kind of girls from those korean love movies. don't trick me anymore. 

then, eunjung threw all the paper away, and the cooke was already taking an adventure to her stomach. she walked to class like nothing had happened. 

today, the first two periods were math - eunjung hated it. also, mrs.baek was going to pass out their grades for their tests. boreeeeeeed.

aishhh... what happened.. why is my stomach hurting so bad..? well hang on ham eunjung, class is going to end soon. eunjung tried to hold her pain for the rest of the period. 

the bell rang. eunjung ran quickly towards the toilet. 

FLASHBACK

"so yeah, i was afraid she wouldn't do what we wrote on the paper... so i was thinking of putting (?) in. then, 100% sure she'd go to the toilet." sunny told jessica about yoona's plan.

they agreed and started working on the dough, while yoona ran and bought those enemas thing (idek xD) and poured lots and lots in. 

"this kind," yoona explained, "is very special. even though you drank the whole thing, you'd only "go" once. 

END OF FLASHBACK

eunjung just finished dealing with her stomach, walking out, and got hit by some amnesia. her eyes got heavy, and she fell asleep without her knowing. while sleeping, she felt her body was hurt, but she was not able to open her eyes. an hour later, after she woke up, she saw she was lying under the electric pole in front of her school; her body was covered with bruises. her bag was lying in the middle of the street; her books were scattered all over the place. eunjung hurried, grab all her books, and ran back to the dorm with a confused feeling.

NEXT MORNING

"HOMEWORK FOR SALEEEE! ANY HOMEWORK FROM MY CLASS!! DONE BY THE NEW GENIUS PARK JIYEON! 5000 WON FOR ONE!" - yoona shouted, while holding eunjung's homework, which she stole from yesterday, and waved around.

"YOU ARE THE MEANEST GIRL I HAVE EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS' WISDOM AND PUT ON FOR SALE. IF YOU DARE TO, SELL YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!" taecyeon angrily said and snatched back eunjung's homework, at the same time, pushing yoona back to class.

"what is jiyeon to you that made you pushed me so bad?" yoona was mad because taecyeon scolded her just because of eunjung.

"because she is my...."


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FINALLY I UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I'VE BEEN BUSY IN SCHOOL THESE DAYS, BUT MANAGED TO UPDATE! HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THE UPDATE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR IDEAS :)