SUPRISE!!

SEEMS TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP

yes i'm officially back! sorry for canceling the story ;-; but here, let's get started!


"... because she's my... GIRLFRIEND. from this day, PARK JIYEON IS OFFICIALLY MY GIRL." all taecyeon wanted was eunjung to be safe. he didn't mean any of those words.

"After all those times i've been nice to you, you picked her as your girlfriend?" Yoona was angry, and tears started to form in her eyes. She didn't want anyone to know she's crying. She tried hard to keep them from falling.

"You know that this school is owned by my father; however, because of you, tons of new students, espcially girls, had to transfer school. Do you know that this affect my dad's business?" Taecyeon angrily said, he was mad.

Suddenly, mrs.baek and eunjung walked in. Yoona couldn't do anything, she quietly walked out and gave Eunjung a deathly glare. Taecyeon didn't tell Eunjung about what happened.

"okay class! Guess what, i'm promoted to be "Miss-know-everything" of the school. Any concerns or any complains, please email me. Oh, and because i'll be busy working for the school's paper, there will be a new teacher in charge. Her name is Park Hyomin, Mr. Jang Wooyoung's wife. PLease come in," Mrs.Baek introduced.

"H-hello everyone... I'm the new teacher here. Hope we'll get along.." Hyomin stood infront, feeling shy.

"Aigoo, you don't have to be that nice. These kids are really naughty, especially those two in the back. Once they--" Mrs.Baek hadn't finished the sentence and heard "shh" from taecyeon and eunjung, "well, i'm giving this class to Hyomin. bye everyone~!"

Hyomin finished teaching the first period, and Mr.Jang peeked in by the door.

"Hey baby~" Mr.Jang said, "how's your class going?" He didn't get any reply from Hyomin, except a glare. He quietly walked away.

END OF SCHOOL

EUNJUNG'S POV

well, nothing fun happened in school. it's school anyway. There isn't anything fun at all. My money is running out, I need to get money. ASAP. I saw a pizza's store hiring staffs. Ok's pizza. How is that name familiar. Maybe i should try out.

I walked in, and the store was huge, and crowded. This seems like a very well-going store. I walked over to the manager and asked if i could work for them. He looked at me, and smiled. That smiled though, wasn't decent. He gave me the job, my shift is at night, which is easier for me to work since i'd be out of school. I work as a waitress, and the uniform was cute. I was working, and someone walked in.

"Hello, welcome to Ok's pizza." I said, not forgetting my smile. I looked up and was surprised to see who it was, "Taecyeon? WHAT are you doing here?"

"erm, can't the owner vist his store once? wow, you look good in the uniform: red skirt, green apron. Hey!You should wear this to school! And can't you realized you're different from others?"

"wait wait. Y-you're the owner here...?" I was still shocked.

"Well it's actually my father but he had to control this GIANT restaurant, so he handed this to me." taecyeon said, waving his hands around.

"why most are wearing green, while others are white?"

"Because you're special to-- i mean, because green is for good employees! Since now you're working for me, you have to obey my orders!" Taecyeon said and smiled brightly.
"In your dream stupidhead!" I said and ran away from him. Such an idiot.
"YAH! I can fire you anytime you know." He shouted, but I ignored.

END OF POV

SOMEONE'S POV

brr... brrr... brrrrrrrrr...

"hello?"
"how's is the plan going?"
"very well sir, she's in the store."
"great job young man, make sure to follow every single step."

"okay, i won't let you down."

END POV.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

NEXT MORNING

YOONA'S POV

Ugh, i AM SO MAD because of yesterday. Just because of Jiyeon, Taecyeon scolded me. 

I was walking to class and someone bumped into me.

"YAH! Watch your--" I looked up, and it was Taecyeon.

"sorry, you okay?"
should i take advatge...

"Ouch! My ankle hurts!" I fake cried and pouted.

"uhm. hey dude!" Taecyeon called a boy, "help me to bring her to the nurse. i'm late for class. thAnks!" and he ran away.

"L-lemme help---"

"NO, GET LOST!!!!"

i WAS SO MAD OH MY GOD. why can't he notice me... just once.

I'll just head to class. I walked in, and the first thing we had was math, plus a quiz. This is the worst day ever!

"Jiyeon-ah! Wait for me!"

"NOOOOO!"

Are those... JIyeon and Taecyeon? I followed them and listened to everything they said.

"I have to go to work!"

"Nope, as your boss, I give you a day off."

"I don't need a break, I need money."

"Okay, here's the deal. Every hour you spend with me in the couple hours, i'll pay you 20,000 won."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes, of course i am."

"okaay! DEAL!"

what- jiyeon and taecyeon. together. for hours... I must put a stop to this.