KIDNAPPED

SEEMS TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP

YOONA'S POV

i followed them anywhere they went, but i dont know what they were up to. it seems like taecyeon likes jiyeon... NO! I CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN! Im Yoona cannot be rejected like this. no, not possible.

END POV

EUNJUNG'S POV

Taecyeon took me to this beautiful restaurant, and we had dinner together. it was seriously fun.

RINGGGGG RINGGG...

"excuse me, let me go listen to my phone," i said and stood up.

"yah, when have you been so polite to me?" taecyeon said and laughed.

"you want a punch?" i laughed also. this guy always makes me laugh, why.

"no thanks, i'm full with the food. no more desserts needed." he was just so silly.

 

ON THE PHONE

"yAH jiyeon unnie, where have you been? I've been waitin for you since 4pm!" aish, it's sammy.

"hey sorry, i'm with taecyeon right now. where's taewoon? isn't he suppose to be with you?"

"well, he went out to get us some food, since you aren't home." sammy kept on mumbling stuffs.

"hey okay, stay with him. don't go anywhere!"

"you should say that to yourself. who are you with anyway?"

"someone that's--- AHHHHHH! HELP ME!"

someone grabbed me in the neck and pushed me into an alley.

"JIYEON! UNNIE!" beep beep beep...

they had a piece of cloth over me and i got unconsious. 

END POV

TAECYEON'S POV

Where's jiyeon? She has been out for 15 minutes already... did she feel bored and went home?

RINGG RINGG

"hello?"

"taecyeon! it's sammy. something happened to jiyeon. i was on the phone with her earlier and i heard she was calling for help!" sammy threw words at me

"wait what! i don't get it"

"she's in trouble!"

and she hang up the phone.

 

BRRRR. (text message)

you have made me feel heartbroken. of course you are not the one who has to pay, but the one who was the reason. a hint of where she is

the place where your knowledge goes there, however, all you'd see is paper and words. with a beast guarding it, you have to make sure not to make a single sound.

where is this place...? i have to save jiyeon, i can't let her be in any trouble. i dialed sammy and taewoon, and told them about the riddle. i ran quickly to school, and met them there

END POV

"i know where she is!" taewoon shouted while running to me, "she's in the city library!"

"how do you know?" sammy asked.

"well, knowledge, paper, words, a beast. the beast is the librarian! everybody names her the beast of beast."

"man, you're getting smarter!" sammy praised taewoon, making him smile.

"save the compliments, we have not much time. we need to get jiyeon out of there."

IN THE LIBRARY

eunjung woke up, seeing herself being tied to a wooden chair. the room was dark, she had no idea of where she was. suddenly, she heard footsteps near her. it was yoona.

"what do we have here?" yoona smirked, lifting eunjung's chin up, "where's your prince charming?"

"what do you mean?" eunjung blinked. yoona slapped her real hard.

"don't act innocent. you stole my taecyeon, you piece of trash! you don't deserve to live!"

yoona started to slap her continuously. eunjung cheeks became red, and yoona's palm was printed clearly on it. yoona let out a laugh, while eunjung suffered from the slaps. things got blurry and she fainted.

 


okay this omg, sorry I disappointed you all.