SAVED.

SEEMS TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP

After knowing where eunjung was, Taecyeon, Sammy, and Taewoon rushed to the city library. It was getting very late at night, and everyone was worried about her.

What if something happened to her? What if this is going to be the last time i see her? NO! Taecyeon, you have to stay focus and positive. Why am i caring so much about her...?  - Taecyeon

Will Jiyeon unnie be alright? Please... I don't want her to get hurt at all... she's a nice girl.. God, please listen to me. Protect Jiyeon unnie for me, only this one time. God, can you hear me? - Sammy

Jiyeon noona... I can't think of anything right now. Why does it have to be her as the one who is in danger? - Taewoon

They stood in front of the city library, and looked at each other.
"Now what?" said sammy.
"We have to find a way to get in," said Taewoon, "the problem is how."

They stood there, hopelessly. Suddenly, Taecyeon ran towards the gate and climbed over it.
"Why are we still here? Let's go!"

Sammy and Taewoon looked at each other and gave a little laugh. They knew what Taecyeon was thinking. Taewoon helped Sammy climbed over and caught up with Taecyeon.

 

MEANWHILE...

Eunjung woke up and saw Yoona walking in.
"WHat do you want from me...?" - Eunjung

"Ohh, nothing special. Taecyeon." - Yoona

Eunjung didnt know why but hearing Yoona saying that, it just hurt her.

"w-why...?"

"Listen carefully Ms. Park JIyeon, Taecyeon has always been---"
Yoona was cut by a huge bang outside.
"What the...?"
"IM YOONA! LET HER GO

"w-why...?"

"Listen carefully Ms. Park JIyeon, Taecyeon has always been---"
Yoona was cut by a huge bang outside.
"What the...?"
"IM YOONA! LET HER GO!"

Yoona turned around, and saw three familiar figures.

"Could it be...?" - Eunjung thought.

"Taecyeon? What the heck are you doing here?!" Yoona shouted, she was scared.

"What do you think I'm doing? Going shopping? NO. I came here to get Jiyeon back."
"What have Jiyeon done to you, that you've got to hurt her that much?" Sammy said, she was shocked with how terrible Eunjung looked.

"YOU! Young girl, SILENCE!" Yoona said as she slapped Sammy  hard.

"YOU...!" Taewoon shouted, he looked over to Sammy, and saw her cheek was red, "such a shame of you, Yoona. You are a shame of this school!"

"You know nothing! DO you know how much I love Taecyeon?" Yoona argued. "I was this close to winning his heart, but then this girl, Park Jiyeon, just came in and destroyed everything I have attempted to. All my hard work is now trash, there is nothing left, not even a chance for me to win Taecyeon's heart. And that's why, my dear friend," she laughed mischeviously, "I, Im Yoona, have to make this girl suffer."

"Stop saying nonsense, you would never have my heart; not even in 10 years, not even in 20 years, not even the rest of our lives. You're just not my type, and I already know you too well, your mean and evil inside. How could you have done this to Jiyeon? She has done nothing wrong. Just because of your obsession over me has caused so much problems already. Any girls that talk to me, you'd just harm them. Stopp all of this Yoona, stop." Taecyeon looked into her eyes. There was something in that look, something that weakened Yoona, something she has never seen in his look to her before. Sweetness. It was rare.

Before this, Yoona has never seen Taecyeon fought for anyone before, especially not any girls. This was her first time seeing it, and it made her wonder, did Taecyeon really fall in love with Jiyeon? Should she let them go?

Yoona pushed throught everyone and ran away. She ran across the street without looking, but manage to get back home. That night, she couldn't sleep, neither did Taecyeon. Yoona had so much thoughts about what happened that day, she thought about giving up, but there was a speck of her inside not letting her to do so. She was confused, mad, angry, sad, disappointed, and above all, heart-broken.

For Taecyeon, he had to take care of Eunjung. He took care of her bruises, her scars. He brought her home, and brought her to bed. He stared at her red lips, and just wondered, Will I be able to kiss those lips? Have I fallen in love with her? He slapped himself lightly and swept that thought away. It won't happen.


OKAY IM DONE DONE DONEEEEE

DONEEEE

DONEEEE

DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thank you if you guys are still reading this story, i love you! pls read next post. like please.