CAMPING - PART 1

SEEMS TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP

ON THE CAMPING DAY...

"Everyone listen up!" mrs. baek started gathering all the attention of the students, "you can either go to the capming site on your own, or with the school's bus. it's your own choice." she pointed to the school's buses, "last but not least, have fun!"

"Taecyeon, i have carsick, and i've never ridden a motorcycle before... so can you give me a ride?" Yoona used her aegyo with Taecyeon so she could spend some time with him.

"i see you everyday come home on a car. you call that carsick? Plus, EVERY single trip, you want me to give you a ride, and everytime on motorcycle, are you sure you've never ridden one?" Taecyeon laughed and started his motor.

Just that moment, the school's bus started to go and mrs. baek shouted, "3,2,1 let's gooooooooooooooo!"

aish...  - taec's thought. he forcingly let yoona on, and yoona was on the ninth cloud. (A/N: NINTH CLOUD? REALLY /SLAPPED/)

 

ON THE BUS

"eunjung unnie, are you okay now? did you have enough rest? are you feeling tired now? i brought you these unnie," sammy said as she took out medicines, painkillers, energy drink, etc...

"oh my god, i'm even healthier than you now. it's only a night, but you brought so many things with you, babo. btw, change seats with me. i wanna seat near the windows!" eunjung said as she changed seats with sammy.

eunjung unnie... be well okay? i don't want taewoon to be worried sick of you. not at all... - Sammy's thought as she looked at taewoon.

meanwhile, eunjung saw something that made her sad. without her noticing, tears rolled down her cheeks.

EUNJUNG'S POV:

why should i be bothered. he's just my friend... just friends.

 

YOONA'S POV

i saw eunjung sitting near the window, looking out. this is the chance to make taecyeon mine. when we went pass the bus, i hugged him and put my head on his shoulder. i bet eunjung is boiling right now..

"IM YOONA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Taecyeon shouted at mad. i guess he was mad >.>

"nothing, sorry *^*" i turned back at the bus and a smile crawled on my face as i looked at eunjung.

END OF POV.

The bus finally arrived; students rushed out of the bus with joy. this school bus was not like others. after everyone got off, a mini parking lot, which can hold 3 cars, appeared from the bus. like always, taecyeon parked his motorcycle there.


"jiyeo unnie, what are you looking at? oh, the bus. everytime we have a field trip, we always have two choices, either go by your own, or go by the school's bus. the school is afraid that private vehicles would effect the students' activities, so they ordered this special bus, which was designed only for us. and the cars just go in there and park. isn't it so cool?" sammy explained to eunjung, who was amazed by the incredibly designed bus.

"everyone, it's already 3pm. all the male students please follow mr. jang to gather woods for the camp fire. all the females stay here to help me with the tents." mrs.baek ordered everyone.

"sunny, jessica, so what do you think? my dad had people to design it and he ordered it waaaaaaay in france!" yoona showed off her new pink sport suit.

"everyone split into teams! each team will have 3 people, hurry studdents. we don't have much time" - mrs. baek hurried the students, checking everything was okay.

GROUP 1: sunny, jessica, yoona.

GROUP 2: sammy, jiyeon (eunjung), and another student, yura.

and then kept on going until were 6 groups. (what the 18 students? such a "big" class xDactually bigger than mine LOL. /slapped/ okay back to the story)

"there will be 3 groups making the tent for the boys, 3 for the girls. who would like to volunteer for the boys?"

"i would, mrs. baek!" yoona said and waved her hand high in the air. one simple reason: a tent for taecyeon..

"okay then, group 1,3 and 5, will make the tents for the boys. 2,4 and 6, will make the tents for the girls. The boys' tents would be dark blue, the girls' would be browned yellow" mrs.baek said and pointed where the tents were. 

"no pink tents?" yoona said disappointedly. (i think this should be tiffany because she loves pink @.@)

"nope, those wild animals are attracted to bright colors, so no pink."

AT THE BOYS' PLACE

"split up, and try to find as many wood as possible guys!" mr. jang ordered them.

AT 5PM

"you guys have worked hard, and now it's time for fun! i'll show you a dance, called fire dance, oops, i mean dancing around the fire. xD" mrs. baek lighten the mood up with a simple dance.

1...2..3... hold hands together everyone left left right right! yoona, you're doing the wrong moves. -  everyone had fun dancing around, making good memories for 1-2 hours.

"okay, let's go to sleep now. the girls: group 1,2 tgt, 3,4 tgt, 5,6 tgt. the boys follow mr. jang" - mrs. baek.

"i'm tired, just sleep however you want, make sure there will be 6 people per tent. night!" mr. jang yawned and went to sleep.

some people stayed a bit, some went back to the tents, including yoona and eunjung's group.

"woaaaaaaaah, i'm sleepy. goodnight everyone. i'm going to bed." sammy said and pulled out her cream-colored sleeping bag.

while everyone was already asleep, yoona was still awake, taking out all her stuffs: dreamcatcher, sleeping bag, all kinds of pillow, hello kitty,... all neon pink. yoona's area was the brightest one in the tent.

AT THE CAMP FIRE

everyone was already asleep, except for two, taecyeon and taewoon, grilling marshmallows.

"aye taewoon, i used to be a hotboy, even now i'm a hotboy. lots and lots of girls love me, see how handsome am i?" taecyeon confidence was a littttttttle too high..

"let me give those girls some vouchers for an eye check. and, how many have i gone on a field trip with you?" taewoon jokingly said.

"25, including this time," taecyeon innocently replied.

"then i've heard that sentence 25 times." taewoon pretended to count with his fingers.

"asih this kid, talking with you is a waste of calories, i'm going to bed now, night." taecyeon said and ran into the tent.

there was only taewoon left.

"ah, i just remembered something!" taewoon ran towards eunjung's tent, "jiyeon noona? are you still awake? i found a very pretty lake near by, do you want to go there with me?" 

unfortunately, eunjung was asleep. taewoon sighed and was about to leave when he heard sammy shouted something

"YAH WOO TAEWOON! if you already liked jiyeon unnie, stop being nice towards me. if you keep on being nice, i'll fall for you for REAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!" sammy surprisingly shouted. she was talking in her dreams..


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I PASSED ALL MY TESTS WOOHOO. AND I HAD TIME TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER. OHOHO TAEWOON ALR KNOW SAMMY LIKES HIM. sammy is actually a real person hehehe. not telling you who xD  enjoy this chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrr! love you <3