ANGER? FIGHT? JEALOUSY.

SEEMS TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP

i honestly hope this chap will be longer than the previous ones tho T^T thanks for the support <3


AUTHOR'S POV:

_at eunjung's dorm_

"ahhhhh~ finallyy! i'm back with my love," eunjung said as she hugged her notebook. she opened the book and saw a giant sentence, written with a colored pen:

read by hotboy ok taecyeon~

"WHAT THE...? OK TAECYEON!!!!!!" eunjung closed and went to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next day.....

"yah taecyeon! you stole my notebook, read and wrote things in it! aishh" eunjung threw non-stop words at taecyeon.

"hey hey," taecyeon pretended like he was from china, "i, the hotboy, picked up the notebook for you. stop saying non-sense stuffs, and pay me back. LOL"

"pay back? in your dreaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!" eunjung used her books and hit taecyeon in the head.

YOONA'S POV

this girl is too much! but why is taecyeon oppa so calm? well, hang on oppa! i'll get revenge for you...

END POV

Yoona took out her phone and messaged eunjung. her phone almost broke due to her strength while typing.

eunjung's phone:

[after school, backyard, go alone, and don't ask how i got your number] - im yoona.

CLASS TIME:

"everyon listen up! this weekend, our school will have a camping trip in the forest near by. please be ready," mrs. baek announced and started the lesson.

CLASS ENDED. EVERYONE HEADED TO THE CAFETERIA & THEN FINISHED SCHOOL ATER ON.

EUNJUNG'S POV

i remembered about yoona's word and hurried to the backyard. as i opened the metal gate (since there were lots of fighting in school, they built this gate, but they never locked it.), i heard yoona's voice.

"look who is here, our park jiyeon. you have guts eh? even dare to hit our hotboy." yoona said while turning my braids.

" y-yoona... w-what are you doing...?" i was very scared, since it was getting dark.

"bring her in!" yoona demanded, when suddenly, two girls roughly dragged me into a small, dirty container.

"sunny, jessica, you may go. leave this little bish for me," yoona said and those two girls left. i had no idea what yoona wanted from me.

since i just transferred to seoul, i had not recovered completely yet. yoona pushed me down on a wooden chair, blood were running down my arms and legs. both of my arms and legs were tied together, she also had tape on my mouth. it got colder and colder every single minute i was there, and yoona was just starting at me. i hoped, someone would come and save me right now, but no, nothing happened. i gathered myself back together as i noticed yoona was walking towards me.

"your hair is so pretty, jiyeon. i'm jealous, well, not anymore." yoona took out a pair of scissors and cut my hair, leaving a short-haired style.

all i could do was cry. the thing i loved the most, i cared about the most, i got lots of compliments from, my hair, which was now gone...

"and uhm, from now on, taecyeon is MINE!" she slapped me real hard in the face, like, what have i done wrong to her?

suddenly, someone kicked the door wide opened. both of us turned around, and guess who was there? ok. taecyeon.

END POV

TAECYEON'S POV

so basically, i got bored after school, so i decided to take a walk around the school. i didn't know why but something told me to go to the school's backyard. well, it used to be our fighting and trading spot, so i decided to take a look at it. as i walked around, i heard people talking. when i walked closer, i realized it was jiyeon and yoona. why were they here, and why was jiyeon tied up? then yoona just slapped her. oh no, she didn't! i couldn't control anymore so i stepped in.

"YAH IM YOONA! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO JIYEON?" i shouted and untied jiyeon, i was so mad,"she is still new!"

i dialed sammy's number since she was the only person i could think of, and left jiyeon where sammy would find her easily.

PHONE DIALOGUE

"sammy-ah, are you free right now?"

"yeah, wae oppa?"

"come to the school's backyard, and bring jiyeon home. don't ask why, long story."

"ah alright, i'll be there in five minutes."

"great, thanks!"

END CALL.

i turned back to yoona.

"i was afraid that she would hurt you!" yoona said, trying to persuade me, but like i would believe her.

"i've seen everything, yoona." i gave her the video clip and left.

END POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT SAMMY'S DORM

"unnie, are you okay? you have to go to the camping too!" sammy said. she was actually really worried about jiyeon.

"i'm perfectly fine, i'm going now. thanks for the help," eunjung said as she smiled and walked back to her dorm.

i have to care about you, not just you are my friend, but also taewoon's crush. i don't want him to be worried too much about you. - sammy's thought as she looked at eunjung walking away.


finally! i'm done with two chaps! and caught up with the other ver. i spent a lot of time on translating stuffs, leik ughhh. and please support me! thank youuuuuuuuuuuu! <3 spread the words people LOLjk.