Chapter 18

Noona, I'll be your superman

New students


 

I open my eyes since the alarm scream non-stop. I groan as I rub my eyes carefully and jump off from the bed. Without wasting a time, I stroll to the bathroom and put on my school uniform. 

 

''Ahh, I hope that everyday is a holidays.'' I mumble to myself and walk downstairs. I smell something delicious from the kitchen and quickly make my way there.

''Yunhee ah, make sure you eat your breakfast first and don't forget to lock all the doors before you go to school.'' Mom smile and grab her handbags, ready to go to the work.

 

I nod, understand with mom's words and start to eat my breakfast. After hearing a last shout from mom, telling she will come back home late, I let out a heavy sigh. It's mean that I need to stay alone until a midnight pass.

I stop eat my breakfast immediately as I saw a black figure watching over me and make me froze at my place.

 

''Omma, is that you?'' I ask, hope that it is mom.

 

There's no answer.

 

''OMMA !'' I scream out loud after hearing no answer from my mom.

''Noona..'' My eyes wide as I heard a familiar voice from the window. Zelo?

 

I make my way to the window and saw nothing.

 

''Zelo ah, is that you?'' I run to the front door and open it.

 

I jump a bit as I saw something in front of me. A huge teddy bear from the shop that I went with Zelo yesterday.

 

''Saranghae noona.'' Out of the blue, Zelo comes out behind the teddy bear and heading towards me, with a white flower in his hand.

''What is this?'' I ask, still in daze.

 

Zelo show his warm smile to me and grab my wrist gently. He gives me the white flower that he holds earlier.

 

''Noona, from now on..just look at me as a man. Not a boy that younger than you.'' Zelo shyly said.

 

I softened by his sweet action. He'd really change just for me.

 

''Yah, how did you get the money to buy this expensive teddy bear for me?'' There's a worry in my voice. I hope that he's not steal the money from somebody.

''Hmm..I..I use my pocket money.'' He said.

 

Zelo's P.O.V

Mianhae noona, I lied. Actually, I start to find a job after sending noona home yesterday. I really want to buy this for her badly. Since I'm a boy, I got the job easily, washing a plate at the restaurant.

Even the job aren't easy but I try my best to earn some money just to buy something that make her happy.

My back is hurt so much but seeing her sweet smile..make me forget about those pain.

 

''Really? You don't steal that money right?'' She pokes my shoulder playfully.

''Of course not.'' I groan a bit at the sudden poke.

''Why? Is that hurt?'' She said, worried.

''No. It's just..nothing.'' I smile.

''Glad to hear that. Can you help me to take this teddy bear into my room?'' She said while lead me to her room.

 

We arrived at her room and I put the teddy bear on her bed. Her room smells like raspberry and some kind of strawberry. I like it.

 

''Make sure you hug that when you're fall asleep.'' I said while point at the teddy bear.

''Arraso.'' She simply said and drag me out from her room.

''Let's go to school now or else, we will get a detention for coming late.'' She add.

No one P.O.V

 

-

 

We arrived at school just in time the gate will closed. Zelo leads me to my class and soon he rush to his class.

 

''Do you come with Zelo now?'' Haru said as she sits next to me.

''Yeah.'' I simply said and fix my hair.

''Do you guys are couple now?'' She excitedly asks and look at me.

''I..don't know.'' I said slowly. Haru just nods and show her encourage smile to me.

''Do you want to hear a good news?'' Haru squeal happily.

''What?'' I said, uninteresting.

''We will get a new student today and its a..BOY. Isn't cool?'' Her eyes sparkle as she talk about that.

''Really? I hope the new student didn't fall for you.'' I joke around.

''Yah ! Don't say like that.'' We continue to chat until the knock sound from the door echoed in our class.

 

There's a 7 good-looking guys standing at the front class with Mr.choi.

 

''As you guys know, we will have a 7 new students in our class today. I hope you guys can make a friend with them.'' Mr.Choi said as he welcome the boys.

 

All the girls in my class start to squeal and scream happily after looking at the new boys. Unknowingly, me too.

 

Zelo's P.O.V

After send noona to her class, I rush to my class and unfortunately, my homeroom teacher already there. 

He glare at me and point at his wristwatch. 

 

''Choi Junhong, this is the 10th time you're late in my class.'' He state angrily.

 

Not again.

 

''Mianhae ssaem, I promise not too late again.'' I said while rub the back of my neck. All of my classmate start to laugh at me.

 

He smile and I let out a relief sigh.

 

''Okay, but see me at detention class after school.'' He said and continue teaching.

 

I walk to my seat and look out at the clear sky. The weather seems nice today and I hope that I can meet noona after I've finish with my detention class.