Chapter 6

Noona, I'll be your superman

Hope


 

''Just lie to me noona, I will be okay.'' Zelo smile. I look at Zelo's begging face and sigh heavily. 

''Okay.'' I simply reply and eat my lunch. 

''Thanks noona.'' Zelo grin at me and continue eat his lunch. Once again, I failed to fade him away from my life.

 

We eat in silent since I don't have mood to talk with him. Zelo just enjoy eat his lunch and sometimes he will glance at me.

''Noona,hmm..today is your lucky day.'' Zelo look at me with his sparkle eyes.

''No, don't tell me that you want to-

''Yess..I will accompany you to your house.'' Zelo chirp happily. I let out an annoying sigh.

 

After we've finished with our lunch, we walk to our own class together. Zelo keep smiling like crazy and it make my cheek turn red, not because I love the way he smile but all the students that walk pass us keep watching us like we've done a crime.

''Yah, stop smiling like that.'' I poke his cheek.

''Arraso noona, if you want so..I will stop smiling.'' Zelo pout.

I rolled my eyes and walk as fast as I can. Zelo easily catch me up since he have a long legs.

''Go to your class.'' I said as we already arrive at my class. Zelo's class at 2th floor while my class at 4th floor.

Zelo nod cutely and waved at me.

''Zelo..'' I called his name before he about to leave. Zelo quickly turn his head to me.

''Thanks.'' I said and quickly enter my class. It's too harsh if I don't thanked to Zelo for sent me to my class. 

 

Zelo's P.O.V

I about to leave but I heard noona's sweet voice call for me.

 

''Zelo..'' She look at me .I quickly turn my head to noona and I heard noona said 'thanks' to me. My heart beat so fast when I heard a words 'thanks' from noona. I don't know why but I feel happy. After noona's disappear from my sight, I make my way to my class and humming happily.

The class start after Mr.Kang,our homeroom teacher enter the class. 

~

''Finally, the last class end.'' I quickly keep my stuff in my bag. 

 

After thanked to Mr.Kang, I quickly run to noona's class. Noona already wait for me in front her class.

I smile to noona but she just show her vacant face to me. We already walk pass by corridors but I forgot to take my skateboard in my locker. 

''Noona, can you wait for me? I need to go to my locker first.'' I stop as I look at her. Noona just nod at me and leaned against the wall.

''Run.'' She said.

 

I quickly run as fast as possible to my locker. After twisting a key to unlock the locker, I grab my skateboard and closed my locker. I board my skateboard to the corridors that noona wait for me. I hope she still there.

Soon, I arrived at the corridors and I can't see noona's shadow everywhere. She already left me.

''Why am I too hope that she will wait for me.'' I mumble alone and board my skateboard to the school gate.

''Yah, why are you so slow?'' I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turn my head and my lips automatically curved upward. Noona still wait for me. 

''Noona, I thought you already left me.'' I said.

''How can I left you?'' She smile at me. 

 

My heart melt when she smile at me. I love this side of noona. I lift my skateboard and walk side by side with noona. 

''Noona, let's go the park that we used to play a years ago.'' I said and hope that she will agreed. She just nod and I quickly hold her hand and lead her to the park.

''Yah, slow down. The park won't run away.'' She said. I smile and obey with her words.

 

Soon, we arrived at the park. I grab noona's wrist and run to the swing.

''Sit, I will push you slowly.'' I said while she seems hesitated to ride the swing.

''Why noona? you don't want to ride it?'' I look at her.

''How can I ride it when I wear my uniform school. My skirt too short.'' She mumble while look away.

''It's okay noona. Sit here.'' I push her slowly to sit on the swing. I take off my school uniform and revealed my white shirt. I put my school uniform and put it on noona's lap.

''Better right?'' I smile and jog to her back. I can see her cheek become red as tomato. 

I push the swing slowly and I can see she enjoy ride on it. This is the happy moment in my life to see the one that I love smile happily.

No One P.O.V

 

My heart acceleration become increase when Zelo put his uniform on my lap. My cheek become hot because of his sudden action. I don't know why but I start to feel happy when Zelo by my side. Is this love?