Chapter 5

Noona, I'll be your superman

Lies


 

''Yunhee ah, why did you come to school early today?'' Haru said while fix her brown hair.

''Just..nothing.'' I smile awkwardly. Haru just nod her head.

I come early to school today only to tell Zelo about promise that we made a long ago. I need to clear this problem before he really become serious and confess to me again.

I went to Zelo's class to meet him , unfortunately, he doesn't come to school yet. Is he always come to school late? After letting out a sigh, I walk back to my class and prepared for a class to begin.

 

Zelo's P.O.V

After saying goodbye to mom ,I board my skateboard to Yongguk hyung's house. Today, I feel like I want to go to school with hyung. The journey to Yongguk hyung's house only take 15 minutes to arrive.

This hyung never lock the door so it will be easy for me to get in his house. I run to his room and get shock when I saw Yongguk hyung still lay on his bed.

 

''Hyung, why not you prepare yourself to go to school yet?'' I hit Yongguk hyung's shoulder hardly because he seems to be in his own dreamland. Yongguk startled with my action and he quickly wake up.

''Ahh..Zelo, I think I can't be a history teacher at your school.'' Yongguk rub his eyes while look at me.

''Why hyung ? Is someone bother you? The other teachers bully you?'' I shot many questions to him.

''No..just..you know, I'm too good-looking to be a teacher.'' Yongguk joke around. I just nod my head.

 

Yes, Yongguk hyung really handsome and many girls like him. But I don't get why he don't want to be a teacher at my school. I mean he only start working 2 days ago and want to quit his job.

''I want to stop working there. I don't want to be a history teacher anymore.'' Yongguk said again.

''Arraso hyung, just do what you like and love what you do.'' I smile and tap his shoulder. I can't say anything if this is hyung decision. 

 

Yongguk smile and told me to go to school before I'm late. I leave his house and board my skateboard to the school.

Soon, I arrived at school and quickly jog to my class after I've keep my skateboard in my locker.

No one's P.O.V

 

I heard from another senior girls that Yongguk already quit be a history teacher. It make my heart burst into pieces. How can it be like this? Isn't Yongguk is my destiny?  I don't want Zelo end up to be my destiny. 

After 3 hours listening to the grumblings of Mr.Oh, finally our rest time has come. The students quietly make a countdown to leave the class after a recess bell ring.

 

''Yunhee, there your cutie pie come.'' Haru said while elbowing me.

''What with that nickname? It's a weird.'' I rolled my eyes, not interested to look who's coming.

''Yah, go lunch with him.'' Haru look at me.

''Arraso. Because you're the one that force me to eat with him. I will go.'' I said and lazily walk toward Zelo. Zelo smile as he look at me, walking to his direction.

''Noona.'' Zelo grin at me. I put a fake smile and quickly walk away from Zelo. Zelo just following me like a lost puppy.

 

I lead Zelo to rooftop school because I think it's a good place to reject someone.

''Noona, come sit here. Wow..You're a good at choosing place. I can see Mr.Oh from here. He look small from here,ㅋㅋㅋ​.'' Zelo said while giggling.

''Zelo..I want to tell you something.'' I said as I take a deep breath.

''What?'' Zelo said while chew his meal.

*No, don't say something that can hurt my heart noona.* Zelo said in his heart.

 

''Zelo..I don't like you. Don't be nice to me again. I hate it. I just assume you as my little brother not as a lover.'' I said while bit my lower lips. 

''Noona..you say that you will give me another chance. Please only one chance.'' Zelo beg to me.

''But I can't pretend to like you. I don't want to lie to you and give such a hope to you.'' I said.

''Just lie to me noona, I will be okay.'' Zelo smile.