Chapter 2

Noona, I'll be your superman

Meet my destiny


 

Zelo's P.O.V

Today, I wake up early and quickly prepare myself to school. Before I went to the school, I will make sure that my uniform neat and clean. Waitt, did noona mention about neat and clean? 

I try my best to remember noona's ideal type guy.

 

''Noona love the guy that can protect her, smart and cheerful .'' I talk to myself. 

 

I walk to the school while hold my skateboard. As I arrived in front of the gate, my leg automatically stop and my eye grow wider.

 

''Yongguk hyung?''

''Zelo ah, don't be too shock. I will become a history teacher at your school.'' Yongguk said as he pat my head. I just nod my head, showing that I've understand what he said just now.

''Go to your class now or you'll be late.'' Yongguk smile and leave me dumbfounded in front of the gate.

 

*Wow, Yongguk hyung jjang! I never thought that he will become a history teacher at my school.*

No one P.O.V

 

I can't believe that I will give a chance to Zelo . I walk to my class as the school bell ring. Like usual, the class never be quiet until Mr.Oh ,our homeroom teacher arrived. 

 

''Yunhee ah, you know that we will have a new teacher.'' Haru, my best friend cheer happily.

''Really? '' I said, not interested.

''Yeahh, he will teach us history subject.'' Haru said.

 

We start to talk nonsense and joking around. The class become noisy since all of the students keep talking non-stop.

 

''Yah, back to your seat and keep quiet. Mr.Oh on his way to our class.'' The class monitor said.

 

A few minutes later, Mr.Oh arrive at our class. Like usual , he will start the class with his long speech and nagging about our discipline. I try my best not to sleep in his class. I keep looking around and something caught my attention. There's someone outside the class and he keep looking at me while show his weird smile.

 

''Yunhee ah, is that Zelo ? Why he keep looking at you? Waitt..He's cute.'' Haru look at me

Yes, she's right. The person that keep looking at me outside my class like psycho is Zelo. 

''Oh, really? Just ignore him.'' I said and pretend not to see at Zelo's direction.

''Yah, don't be too harsh . He look like a little puppy.'' Haru said.

I just ignore Haru since she keep fangirling over Zelo.

 

Zelo's P.O.V

I walk to my class but my heart told me to stop at noona's class. Am I sweet? hehe

I search for noona at her class without being see by her homeroom teacher, Mr.Oh. Where's noona? Why can't I found her ?

Waitt..is that noona? I found noona. She keep looking around her class and her eyes landed on me.

Is this fate? I hold my wild heart that keep beating like crazy. 

I want to cheer noona. What should I do? 

My friends said that I have an angelic smile. Should I cheer noona with my angelic smile? 

I quickly smile at her when her eyes landed on me. She quickly turn around. Is she shy or she want to hide her red face? Aigoo..so cute.

I smile alone as I proud that I have made noona fell for me. 

I strolled to my class as I saw my english teacher already in my class.

No one P.O.V

 

After Mr.Oh leave our class, a new teacher that Haru keep mention from the morning finally enter our class.

 

''Annyeong, I'm Bang Yongguk, your new history teacher.'' A deep voice said.

The girls become wild while the boys keep show their good manner to the new teacher.

''Look, he's so handsome.'' Haru said.

I lift my head and look at the new teacher. Out of the blue, my heart racing like crazy when I look at the new teacher.

 

*What's wrong with my heart?*

''Okay guys, open your history book.'' Yongguk said while looks around to recognized the students face.

 

*My heart pounding like crazy to the rhythm of his voice*

I can't pay attention to what he is teaching now since I'm too busy to look at his handsome face.

I must tell Zelo that I've already meet my destiny as soon as I can. I don't want to give him such a hope that I will become his girlfriend.